Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss (3936 Views)

My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... / Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss

The love for money has driven many to an ever lasting peril, where gnashing of teeth has become a daily affair.

It all began after my boss, whom I used to believe was a man whose heart was made of gold infiltrated my home.

I was a clerk in one of the leading companies in Nigeria.
I was an OND holder. I couldn't further my education because my brother, who was my sponsor had issues in his place of work. He was serving his master, who later accused him of stealing his money.
Though, my salary was somehow ok. I accepted the job, with hopes of making enough money to complete my education. But as days went by, my mind started moving away from education.
I began furnishing my brain with ideas of using the money I saved to start up a business.
But like a cliche says, tomorrow is always pregnant and has it's own plans.
My girlfriend got pregnant. Hmm... it was a very tough situation.
I pleaded with her for an abortion, but she said..Never. That she won't be terminating her child and that, if I deny her responsibility, that I won't be seeing her nor the baby ever again and that, I shouldn't even think of coming back later to claim the child, that it doesn't work like that in her village. That for one to have access to his child, he must first have access to his mother, which includes marrying her and completing all the necessary rites.
She swore that she won't allow me near my child and I believed she meant every words she said.
I knew her and how strong headed she could be.
I wanted not to give in to her demands, but I'm one of those men, who doesn't like the idea of denying their child or denying responsibilities.
So I thought it wise to marry her, for the sake of my child.

So, the money which I was saving to start a life of my own came in handy. I got married to her traditionally and paid all the necessary things that was required on her head.
And that was how I got married, without having a reliable business and not having enough savings.
We kept relying and managing my salary.
Though my wife never complained, she was contented, but I wasn't.

Though, I considered myself lucky, because I never believed that, a poor man like me would be married to a beautiful and humble woman like my wife.

Months later, we were blessed with a bouncing baby boy. But things kept getting hard for us. I kept pleading with my oga to help my life, elevate my position, but he kept promising me that he will, when the time is right. At a point, I got tired of his promises.

Though, he was very good to me and my wife. He used to spare us some money, sometimes. There was a day he gave us 10,000 to cook a very good meal for the weekend. And my wife never stopped singing his praises on how generous he was.

There was a time I planned........... follow link below to continue reading from Ngozilovelyn.com

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-forced-my-wife-to-sleep-with-my-boss-for-money-part-2.html
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
I'm waiting for my la click and la bend friends grin

2 Likes

Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by Princerichi0(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
LA click LA bend grin
NgoziLovelyn:
I'm waiting for my la click and la bend friends grin

1 Like

Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Princerichi0:
LA click LA bend grin
Lolz
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by JOACHINpedro: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
The guy is a matrimonial love-vendor.
Meanwhile, I'll only click if Op tells me the possibility of obtaining deportation visa from ones own country
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
The guy is a matrimonial love-vendor.
Meanwhile, I'll only click if Op tells me the possibility of obtaining deportation visa from ones own country
Ok on it
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss - Part 7 to 9

I rushed inside and met my wife weeping. She couldn't believe that, I would one day, subject her into that kind of lifestyle.
But there was nothing there and that was what I needed her to understand that.

"Why are you crying? So you are telling me that this condition we are in right now, you are comfortable with it? Tell me, are you a witch?"

And she swift her head towards me, firing me this look.

"You are calling me a witch?"

"Yes, because it's only a witch would see the road that will bring riches to her husband and chooses to block it. Listen, this marriage will be over if you refuse to give in to his request"

And she still continued looking at me, as she had confusion showing all over her face.

But I continued, making it point clear that, she must sleep with my boss, or our marriage will be over

"Yes, because I see no future for us in this marriage. Remember I never intended getting married the time I did. You were the one who forced me. I opted for abortion, but you insisted I married you. And out of my good heart, I gave in to your demands when I wasn't even prepared for marriage. And now, the opportunity has come for you to better our lives, you are claiming to be holy. Listen....

"I have heard you" she cut in, tightening her face

"You say what?" I asked to understand clearly what she meant

"I said, I will do it. When does he want me? Tomorrow?" She asked, getting enthusiastic as the tears on her eyes started drying up
"You don't have to say much, I'm ready to satisfy your boss. I will give it to him any how he wants it. I'm going to make him happy and treat him well. Give him styles, rock him hard. You don't have to say much again, I'm going to do it, whole heartedly."

She then stood, moved towards the wardrobe and started going through her clothes.
"Which cloth do you think I should wear tomorrow? You know I should look my best? So tell me"

I was looking at her. I understood her game. She was planning to stir my mind to make me jealous, hurt and have a rethink.
But whatever thing she was planning, I really wasn't interested....

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-i-forced-my-wife-to-sleep-with-my-boss-part-7.html
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Good evening pple
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by AdaBekee23: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nawao omo see story o
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
My Life After Forcing My Wife To Sleep With My Boss - part 10 to 13
I screamed! Yelling for answers
I couldn't sleep that night. I even lost the appetite to eat something.
The only person that would be solving my predicament was my boss, and I got eager for the day to break, so that I can confront him and ask him what was going on. And request him to explain what he did with my wife..... read the full story at Ngozilovelyn.com
Follow link below for the full story

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/09/my-life-after-forcing-my-wife-to-sleep-with-my-boss-part-10.html

1 Like

Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
My life after I forced my wife to sleep with my boss - part 14 to END

The next morning, she looked OK. She greeted me, made my breakfast. And I was thinking that, we were good, not knowing that, my wife had a plan of her own.

I went to the office, but my boss didn't show up for that day.
And I was still nurturing my wounds, my pains. I felt cheated, betrayed, used and dumped.
And, I still never knew that, I had another shock, waiting for me at home..

Read his full story now, on Ngozilovelyn.com
Follow link below and read to end

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/10/my-life-after-i-forced-my-wife-to-sleep-with-my-boss-part-14.html
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning, Nairalanders
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by helinues: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2021
La click la bend
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
La click la bend
Ok my dear, I don't want you to bend
Re: My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Beautiful evening, friends. Read oo

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reactions Trail As The Oba Of Benin Introduced His Daughter To Davido / Ugandan District Officer Caught Bonking Female Intern In His Office (video) / Men, Is This True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.