Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (31119 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by saintkola(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
Muma Gee: "i'm too sophisticated to fight" the annoying creature sef they form butty,  Mtcheeew. I just hope princess "arranges" her soon & its obvious that she's having an affair with emeka ike as referenced by Obesere, chioma, funke, princess,
Dare & Wierd mc are both cool and they speak well but their speeches are too calculated and their attitude reeks of FAKENESS.
Chioma stood up for her beliefs by not allowing muma gee & emeka to sleep together
Princess was unnecesarily loud and came off as annoying to me.
Jenifa aka funke was rather razz but you gotta love her when she says *elsxcuse mee*
Obesere: GO HOME! You're making yourself look bad with your pathetic spoken english. Lol
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by naijagal(f): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
saintkola:

Obesere: GO HOME! You're making yourself look bad with your pathetic spoken english. Lol
awwww come on give d guy a break grin, he is trying na
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
naijagal:

awwww come on give d guy a break grin, he is trying na

Better than Chioma who was asking if muma gee wanted to beat her.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by obinna5000(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
I wonder why the Celebrity Showdown edition is shown weekly instead of daily like GUS 1 - 6.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by naijagal(f): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
obinna5000:

I wonder why the Celebrity Showdown edition is shown weekly instead of daily like GUS 1 - 6.
am guessing cos it was taped in a shorter period of time than the usual length for d show, they have to make it weekly to stretch d viewing on tv
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by rhymz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
Did sb say U ve got to love Funke when she says:'elsxcuse me'. . Nyama! So not funny. .besidez it sounds overused these dayz. . That gal is just annoying and loud. . .she is forcing herself to be liked. . Scheeew. . .hate muma gee all U want buh i think i like the way she is making all em galz hate her with her 'i dont give a 4ck' and 'in Ur face' attitude, besidz she knows she is d finest of em and she doesn't fail to remind them of that. . Lol. . Chioma is tactless and overreacting, suggesting that muma gee was acting like Ogwanje,accusing her of claiming victory to team's achievements and at the slightest opportunity to victory, she too fell into her own trap. . Lol. . Princess was hating on muma gee for her lukz am certain abt that, princess lukz like a down's syndrome patient and even luk like a Møron when she argues. . Weird MC. . Hahaha. . Dat wan sef no sabi speak clear english. . She just dey rap when dem dey ask am question. . Ol woman wey dey form hiphop. . Lol. . Abeg she no suppose dey on d show biko. . .abeg make dem start to dey nyansh demselves jor. . Hahahaha. . Emeka and Muma gee my eyez are on U. . Go ahead and entertain us to climax. . Lol
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
any re-run during d week, i missed two episodes sad
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by eleshin(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2010
@ rhymz,did i hear u say muma g is d finest of dem all? its either u are her relative or u are on her payroll 2 say dat.she is a monster,i now know why she cnt do without dat pan cake.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2010
eleshin:

@ rhymz,did i hear u say muma g is d finest of dem all? its either u are her relative or u are on her payroll 2 say dat.she is a monster,i now know why she cnt do without dat pan cake.

ok, in ur own book, who's the finest among the contestants? weird MC or chioma? abi is it funke or princess?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by rhymz(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2010
@eleshin
. . . Are U kidding Urself?Bone say U no like Mumagee, she is a very pretty woman. . .ok. . Na who U wan take compare her 4 there, shey na PRINCESS wey do face like 5yr old shiit? Dat one na wetin Okidigbo dey call mass of Protoplasm. . Abi na that area gal, Funke wey resemble omo iya ala amala pikin or na weird Mc wey do face like mike tyson, abi U wan call mama Chioma wey be like person wey don born 6 pikins with all that excess flesh in wrong places. . Guy abeg no argue dat kind thin make guyz no luk d wrung way!
Honeric my bruva helep me ask the Bobo Oh. . Hahahaha. .
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2010
Obesere is in the show making a fool of himself, speaking english is a big problem for the guy, i would rather advice the organisers permits him to speak his yoruba then write it for us in english. As for mama gee, she's too loud and reacts over every little thing.OVERALL ! I think i m enjoying daddy showky'speaking his pidgin and doesnt give a hoot about it' .
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Fadajasi(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2010
Obesere: How u take know say her food swt? U don taste her, u don taste am b4?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Fadajasi(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2010
Obesere: How u take know say her food swt? U don taste her, u don taste am b4?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by babonboard(f): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
Heeeeww na so we go dey dey? Make someone please upload am for us ooooo
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Turquoise: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ rhymz, i agree in a way wiv u. But wetin weird mc do 4 u now. i think she was really acting matured out of d lot. It's gud to see al dem so called stars in their tru colors. I'm a bit dissapointed in Funke Akindele she jus dey act like area girl and imagine r saying she neva heard of Muma Gee. shocked
Haba! dats so not tru. na correct beef. Princess in a way i'm nt surprised she's acting like dat ,

I kinda hope it doesn't get physical though all these bickering at each oders throat. Obesere and Showkey is one character dat wuld giv us comic relief though.

Did u say it is aired 1ce a week?nt fair at all angry angry angry

Kudos 2 Gulder 4 using dem brains cos it's been after d first two sessions,
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Turquoise: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
i got my eyes on Dare. I like him he's got class,finesse and all dat. i hope he doesnt dissapoint me though smiley smiley smiley
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abeg make una help us upload am.I take God beg una
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by rhymz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
Turquoice
weird mc no do me anything my bruva e just be say d tomboy no fit in there jare. . Dis one no be ijoya matter. . .
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Phony200(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2010
Once a week, they go to the beach. The rest, they live normally in hotel rooms
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by eleshin(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
honeric01:

ok, in your own book, who's the finest among the contestants? weird MC or chioma? abi is it funke or princess?

none of them need pan cake to look like ur "miss world"
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tayoast(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
eleshin:

none of them need pan cake to look like your "miss world"

i hope u aint talkin abt Gennie undecided
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by ceasyc(f): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2010
pls what channel n what day/time is it shown in 9ja?
is it possible to watch it in d uk?
if so, what channel n day/time is it shown

thx in advance
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2010
Abeg someone upload it na
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tunnex190: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2010
Yes! Someone should upload it now
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 9ja4eva: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2010
Introduction video:

http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv/CELEBRITY/watch_videos.html

Obesere too funny mehn.LOL.
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by THEAMAKA(f): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2010
^ ^ ^
THANKS!
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by nellaluv(f): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2010
Try facebook, think there're some video there
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by Fadajasi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2010
Cant wait 4 dis weekend's episode
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by DrKitaun(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2010
Funke is just being herself and she is prettier, Muma gee is the fake one plus how can she be so cheap led on by that wannabe Emeka?

Obesere, nothing do u!

Must Emeka sleep close to d ladies? is this guy dat uncultured?
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by 4peace(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
Watch it on
Soundcity[DSTV]-9pm-10pm

AIT NETWORK-9pm-10pm

STV-11pm-12mid-night

NTA NETWORK-11pm-12mid-night

Every sundays

Starting from 9.04.2010

DSTV Africa Magic-10pm-11pm

Every fridays

enjoy
Re: Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" by tanimz(f): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu / TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.