Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly (7823 Views)

Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 / Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

kiss
----Kissed by an angel. . . Beaf's knee's knock, he staggers. . . he falls down and dies pleasantly. . .---- wink
She looks hands on chest, prince fainted, she kneels down holds his head to her chest, plants a kiss on his forehead, as her tears drop down on his face, he smiles and opens his eyes, and beholds her and they live happily , anyway until she asks for a bently sha. LOL
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2010
aisha2:

She looks hands on chest, prince fainted, she kneels down holds his head to her chest, plants a kiss on his forehead, as her tears drop down on his face, he smiles and opens his eyes, and beholds her and they live happily , anyway until she asks for a bently sha. LOL

. . .And he buy's her Shanghai, Malibu and a couple of warm, sunny islands; where, in the dappled shade and with the best of mellow wines, he can whisper sweet nothings in her ears. . . wink
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

. . .And he buy's her Shanghai, Malibu and a couple of warm, sunny islands; where, in the dappled shade and with the best of mellow wines, he can whisper sweet nothings in her ears. . . wink
And one day when they are all old and grey, and holidaying in one of the the islands he bought for her in her name She looks deep in his eyes and syas to herself, there really is a prince charming
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by bandely(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2010
**Walking by and sees two NLders acting drama**

**Thinking Aloud** So the Political Animal, Beaf, sef dey play love for hia!  shocked shocked This place be like Romance section?
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2010
--knocks bandely out with a deft left right combination-- cool, swoops se'xy Aisha2 up in his strong arms--
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

--knocks bandely out with a deft left right combination-- cool, swoops se'xy Aisha2 up in his strong arms--
She looks at her giagantic diamond ring and broach and gives him the hottest kiss ever, She is so lucky to have him
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by bandely(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2010
shocked shocked  angry angry
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by hardmoore: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
When r u guys gonna get down to the real thing?

Seriously though, this governor's arrogance stinks to the heavens. After removing him from office, he should be banned from holding any public office for a long, long time.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by RichyBlacK(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hmmm, romance in politics! God dey sha.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by naso2(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^^^^^
My broda , I think say na only me tire for dis their runs o. As u talk God dey.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
aisha2:

She looks at her giagantic diamond ring and broach and gives him the hottest kiss ever, She is so lucky to have him

---He covers her from head to toe in lingering kisses, takes her to a serene, dreamy place. . . Draws the curtains--- wink

@topic, bandely, hardmoore, RichyBlacK, na_so
Please, make una no vex, it's just Aisha's such an incredible person with the biggest and warmest heart.
I really apologise for thread derailing, we don commot.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by desthan(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
thread officially closed until the love birds return cool

Thank y'all for your usual understanding grin
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by safeact(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
Stayed aside to watch d duo stage us. It was like a stage romance, i c it as a commic relief shaa. Anyway back to topic, i think the said governor should be for asault too. It is no lönger an open secret that he beats up his wife even public! Mayb this help to bring back his senses.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
My Darling, so where were we?
You were buying me a BMW X6
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
aisha2:

My Darling, so where were we?
You were buying me a BMW X6

. . . Anything to make you happy my love. For you, I'll walk to the moon.
When I think of you, my heart pops right out of my chest. I'm dying of the sweet, pleasant fever you've inflicted me with.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

. . . Anything to make you happy my love. For you, I'll walk to the moon.
When I think of you, my heart pops right out of my chest. I'm dying of the sweet, pleasant fever you've inflicted me with.
Oh Baby, now u wanna make me cry. This kain love dey make me kolo eh
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
aisha2:

Oh Baby, now u wanna make me cry. This kain love dey make me kolo eh

Sweetheart, I'll soothe away your tears, stroke you tenderly, coo you with my deep strong voice. . .
--Takes Aisha in his arms. . .--
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by pcicero(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
I guess the impeachment notice should be extended to Beaf and Aisha2 for gross violation of house rules!
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by safeact(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hey aisha and beef, idon do! Make una go romance sessiön or even better still u can meet in dating room whr u can exchange nos and stop killing ur feelings! Mayb u can now put it into practice and save urselves from mastuba'ion. For defiling our political session, u are hereby charged and found guilty of insubordinations and therefore, u have been temporary bared in this sessiön. Court Order!!!
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

Sweetheart, I'll soothe away your tears, stroke you tenderly, coo you with my deep strong voice. . .
--Takes Aisha in his arms. . .--
My hero. Thanks for the Mansion in Dubai, I don fall in love ratata
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by netotse(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
pcicero:

I guess the impeachment notice should be extended to Beaf and Aisha2 for gross violation of house rules!
i second the motion. . .
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
netotse:

i second the motion. . .
Honey come and see this person oh. How dare you? do u know who my baby is? Sweety, come and kick his behind
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
aisha2:

Honey come and see this person oh. How dare you? do u know who my baby is? Sweety, come and kick his behind

My sweet, I can see their actions. . . Tea poisoned. . . Brow throbbing. . .
For you I'll gladly take a bullet.

---Shakes off the poison effects, dodges 7 arrows, connects with a left hook, ducks and delivers a karate chop . . .
--dusts self and and saunters over to gorgeous, sumptuous Ashia, slips arm around her hips. . . kisses her parted lips. . . protects her while bullets fly . . .--
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by 9ijaprince(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
Ha ha ha see Beaf falling in love. Aisha2 is a man oh! He just dey decieve you with that feminine id.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by paddylo1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^@beaf. . .asha
you guys have derailed this thread enuff. . .why not meet each other half way,and screw in a half way house,cause am half way loosing my mind cheesy cool
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
paddy_lo:

^^@beaf. . .asha
you guys have derailed this thread enuff. . .why not meet each other half way,and screw in a half way house,cause am half way loosing my mind cheesy cool

grin grin grin grin

9ijaprince:

Ha ha ha see Beaf falling in love. Aisha2 is a man oh! He just dey decieve you with that feminine id.

Dat one na heavy lie!

--Adjusts the sights of his howitzer. . . Finger on trigger--
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by 9ijaprince(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
U dey doubt am? So u dey pour for dat guy since? Sorry o! Kpele!
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
9ijaprince:

U dey doubt am? So u dey pour for dat guy since? Sorry o! Kpele!

--Fires howitzer. . . Obituary--
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
Baby dont mind them, you re d only one dat am feeling
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by gidson12(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
thats a good from the state assembly, i like that
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Beaf: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
aisha2:

Baby dont mind them, you re d only one dat am feeling

I know its jealousy, my sweet.
Re: Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
I know baby but that will not stop our love same way they were jealous when we won our carling cup togther. Anyway baby when is my private jet coming?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serving Northern Governor Under Investigation For Strong Links With Bokoharam ! / Fresh Air:Naira In Free Fall Against Dollar May Reach N200 To A Dollar This WeeK / owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.