Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) (3195 Views)

Scumbag Dating Innocent Girl / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by shinarlaura(f): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamZod:

Ailt. May the rest if ur day be favorable

We would talk more later smiley

Sure. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

sorry I ain't buying it, I need screenshots of mails sent from those same guys. That's how it works around here.

grin grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Robi65(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
MrCork:

...see yorr pancake head like rabbit potato..u create thread sayin Falconey as hiv & aid yesterday becuzz he drank salt..then u get upset sayin he email u to be yorrr boyfriend...

Does nairaland loooooklike hospital??...u wannnnto get ban? (Shake My Head)
undecided
what is this one saying

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
I made a post yesterday which generated both worthy and worthless comments .. What actually baffles me is most guys slid into the topic only to call me all sort of names and even went as far as concluding have got HIV/AIDS .. Well that doesn't pinch a salt from me.. But what amuses me is me waking up this morning only to receive tons of emails from this same guys smh.....like seriously didn't you read the part where I mentioned I have a boyfriend?
even tho you have a boyfriend, they ain't in to date you but actually after your cookie...they are never any good.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
MrCork:

...see yorr pancake head like rabbit potato..u create thread sayin Falconey as hiv & aid yesterday becuzz he drank salt..then u get upset sayin he email u to be yorrr boyfriend...

undecided
crazy guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by MrCork: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
what is this one saying

...can u find doctor if u need help with HIV aid?.. nairaland loooooklike clinic?..o gosh!! undecided
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Skmoda360(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
I don't fvcking know you? What is so special about this shea-goat biitch?....now you got the attention you needed undecided I don't fvcking know you? What is so special about this shea-goat biitch....now you got the attention you needed undecided
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
I made a post yesterday which generated both worthy and worthless comments .. What actually baffles me is most guys slid into the topic only to call me all sort of names and even went as far as concluding have got HIV/AIDS .. Well that doesn't pinch a salt from me.. But what amuses me is me waking up this morning only to receive tons of emails from this same guys smh.....like seriously didn't you read the part where I mentioned I have a boyfriend?

Screenshot the list of those guys and paste it here sister... or you know how it goes....pictures or wedonbilivyou
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by falconey(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
MrCork:

undecided

Na orunmila go kill your papa!
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by MrCork: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

Na orunmila go kill your papa!

^^^°Hypocrite Scumbag. Finaly awake....hello Hypocrite Scumbag..how r u today..stewwwwpid or juss dumb? smiley
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by falconey(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
MrCork:

^^^°Hypocrite Scumbag. Finaly awake....hello Hypocrite Scumbag..how r u today..stewwwwpid or juss dumb? smiley

Go and ask your weyrey father who raped your anus when you were 6years old
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by MrCork: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

Go and ask your weyrey father who raped your anus when you were 6years old

.ok Hypocrite Scumbag...u win..thank u. smiley

Cc
Mynd44
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:

Who would you remember more ? the guy that says hi or the guy that insults you ? That's the logic that way you hate them with a passion the moment they say something normal it makes them seem more extraordinary than the regular guy because you would have written off initially
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
some people can just be so arrogant and full of themselves. just been wondering what they 've benefited from that undecided
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by IamLEGEND1: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
Learn what it means to be able to take a joke.
Because obviously my comment is what made your heart go up in flames,right?
Or maybe it isn't because I certainly didn't send you a mail.
Point is- Whatever your real problem is, I have nothing to do with it.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by MrCork: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
what is this one saying

..u fine? undecided
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Victornezzar: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
some dudes are brainless walahi
That Op na guy.....we know them by pictures and posts cheesy
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
put screenshots to spice the thread or wedontbelieveitcheesy.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nairaland guys are weird undecided
They insult u with one moniker and use another one to send u a PM

hahaha una don d sabi d codecheesy
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by validman7(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not at home... still at work..
Ok.
Am in Douala(Cameroon)
hey, can you prepare mpu fish and ndole? don't mind my spellings...

really miss those dishes ...
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by shinarlaura(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
validman7:

hey, can you prepare mpu fish and ndole?
don't mind my spellings...

really miss those dishes ...

Sure. I even made ndole today wink

The spellings were correct.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by BALLOSKI: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Yes they are hypocrite, the say opposite of what they do.

do you know how to make what's on DP? I'm longing already.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
BALLOSKI:
do you know how to make what's on DP? I'm longing already.
Yes.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by BALLOSKI: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Yes.
I'm interested. cool na beg I dey
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
BALLOSKI:
I'm interested. cool na beg I dey
Cool.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by BALLOSKI: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Cool.
where you staying? We fit talk off here?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
BALLOSKI:
where you staying? We fit talk off here?
Yea, you can pm me let's talk lolz.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Robi65:
Picture Of Screenshot Or Ehh, Izza Simpu Stufz undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by sben2308(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Yes they are hypocrite, the say opposite of what they do.

I want u to know we all at one point in our life's are hypocrite .So Wen u call men hypocrite wat do we call women who does same thing??
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by davidif: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
nddydamzi:
take heart ya

That meme is hillarious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Our 2nd Child, My Hubby Gave Me Ultimatum To Fix My Sagging B00bs Or He... / Set Up - Husband Caught Her Cheating Wife With Another Man In Local Hotel / When A Woman Start Simping, There's No Going Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.