Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) (3183 Views)

Scumbag Dating Innocent Girl / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Robi65(f): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
I made a post yesterday which generated both worthy and worthless comments .. What actually baffles me is most guys slid into the topic only to call me all sort of names and even went as far as concluding have got HIV/AIDS .. Well that doesn't pinch a salt from me.. But what amuses me is me waking up this morning only to receive tons of emails from this same guys smh.....like seriously didn't you read the part where I mentioned I have a boyfriend?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by falconey(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017

sorry I ain't buying it, I need screenshots of mails sent from those same guys. That's how it works around here.

13 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
I made a post yesterday which generated both worthy and worthless comments .. What actually baffles me is most guys slid into the topic only to call me all sort of names and even went as far as concluding have got HIV/AIDS .. Well that doesn't pinch a salt from me.. But what amuses me is me waking up this morning only to receive tons of emails from this same guys smh.....like seriously didn't you read the part where I mentioned I have a boyfriend?

HIV/Aids kwa, who said that?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
and do you think dey care if you have a boyfriend? Are you legally married? No..! So swerve to the extreme

4 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

sorry I ain't buying it, I need screenshots of mails sent from those same guys. That's how it works around here.

lmao... Falconey.. U too like trouble... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
Yes they are hypocrite, the say opposite of what they do.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Samsimple(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Its bcuz u like nairalander guys that why u created this thread to lure dem again..e no go work

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Nairaland guys are weird undecided
They insult u with one moniker and use another one to send u a PM

2 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by bizza45: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2017
if u need an attention online hack into gtb bank server or post nude pix and u will get it, or rather talk about snake (at least lala will give u his attention) not coming here insulting guys... cos that's so stupid of u... d attention wey u dey find u go definitely c am for here

8 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by falconey(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Affirmative! I know guys who do that.
I can point fingers and mention names.

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by demsid(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
Marketing strategy, u are trying to say u are most sought for hence, with a higher price. Huh? I no blame u sha

2 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by demsid(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

u are a big girl now u suppose don pass this stage.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Jacktheripper: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by nddydamzi(f): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:
take heart ya

3 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by sainttwist1(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2017
pele ooo..................................
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Homeboiy: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:

U go sweet to fĂșck oo biitch

Oya show me screenshot of the emails

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by kingjomezy(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
bae abeg mind ya mouth there.... u see me like person way pm u.... no generalise us abeg.. I am like Liverpool... I walk alone

3 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
to be a woman no be beans o....so you gat to take it like dat

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
And you had to make generalizations ehn
And how are we to even believe this crap u wrote.
May sense fall on you there.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by BluntBoy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:

Screenshot and upload it for us to see.

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by shinarlaura(f): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamZod:
And you had to make generalizations ehn
And how are we to even believe this crap u wrote.
May sense fall on you there.

Hey... how re u doing..?. long time
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hey... how re u doing..?. long time
Doing splendid here smiley
Been a while Yea..
Don't see u often.. Been busy right?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by shinarlaura(f): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamZod:

Doing splendid here smiley
Been a while Yea..
Don't see u often.. Been busy right?

Yeah... very busy ooo. Money is not easy to get grin
How s naija today?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah... very busy ooo. Money is not easy to get grin
How s naija today?
Yea I know grin.. Money must be made... That's why we hustle.
Naija is fine.. My side been raining cats n dogs tho.
Been a wet Saturday for me here..
Hope ur good too?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by shinarlaura(f): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamZod:

Yea I know grin.. Money must be made... That's why we hustle.
Naija is fine.. My side been raining cats n dogs tho.
Been a wet Saturday for me here..
Hope ur good too?

Same here... it's been raining since yesterday night till now... so cold out here.
It's so unfortunate that am not at home to enjoy this nice weather sad

Where in Naija are u?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by wristbangle: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:

Young lady, your view is not synonymous to nairaland but in general.

It would have been better if you had ignore rather than expressing your emotional mind online.

With this post, you have open yourself to ridicule and same time caught the attention of more guys to hit your mail. It's now left on how you handle it.

As regards your last post, I hope you have picked the needed advice which would help your situation.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by MrCork: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:

angry
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by MrCork: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robi65:

...see yorr pancake head like rabbit potato..u create thread sayin Falconey as hiv & aid yesterday becuzz he drank salt..then u get upset sayin he email u to be yorrr boyfriend...

Does nairaland loooooklike hospital??...u wannnnto get ban? (Shake My Head)
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Same here... it's been raining since yesterday night till now... so cold out here.
It's so unfortunate that am not at home to enjoy this nice weather sad

Where in Naija are u?

Ur not at Home? ... Ehmm how would u enjoy the weather at home wink.
I'm in Delta.
So where are you?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by shinarlaura(f): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamZod:

Ur not at Home? ... Ehmm how would u enjoy the weather at home wink.
I'm in Delta.
So where are you?

Not at home... still at work..

Ok.

Am in Douala(Cameroon)

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are Such A Scumbag And Hypocrite (see Reason) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not at home... still at work..

Ok.

Am in Douala(Cameroon)
Ailt. May the rest if ur day be favorable

We would talk more later smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says She Has A Boyfriend (she Paused For A Second).. Help Me Out Guys! / They Cheat On Me Everyday, But... [Picture] / Nairaland Is A Clear Case Study Of The Poverty Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.