Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (50179 Views)

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by dreamworld: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by omoiyalayi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Congrats to them

But having an elaborate wedding doesn't mean your marriage won't last

Just be contented

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Jacktheripper: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
So?? Whoever moved this topic to Frontpage must be high on pure water and garlic.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Always wanted a low-key wedding.. Same as my husband.. But my parents and his mum wanted none of that. Yoruba parents and owambe sha angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by banmee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
No be by expensive wedding
Their wedding was a low key wedding and see how God has blessed them
Some can't last for months upon all d money spent

What has god got to do with a couple having children?
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by valinno(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thats lovely
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by DONFASZY(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wedding of 50k and wedding of 50billion is same blessing by God but diff obstacles
50billiion Naira wedding no dey last,most times to ve kids dey hard too
True lv is found on 50k wedding
Material lv is found on 50billion
Am jus wondering

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
I see happiness in the family, they are contended with what they have, not like others who will want to impress people by piling up debts after their weddings.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by tballeyy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

true

but that principle doesnt apply to this part of the. world
go flog them with kane
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
His cute little hand.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Bsmartt(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
otito diri nu jeso
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by LilSmith55(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Eg.. Remember dose couple that use money spraying machine last year, They av seperate

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Tintinnoty(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
otito diri nu jeso

i have always heard this, what does it mean?
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Homeboiy: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tintinnoty:

i have always heard this, what does it mean?
praise be to God
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Peterosky(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
I heard they are broke
.And I heard you are simply stupid.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by ufuosman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Congrats
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Kenzyy0(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Congrats God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Timothyoj(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Congratulations to you my brother and Sister. May this bring you a fortune, joy, Happiness at its peak, blessings unspeakable in all ramifications Amen. Welcome on board little child.

I claim this in Jesus Name Amen.....!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by wildchild02: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Congratulations to them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

God didnt bless their marriage with a baby because it was one of low key.
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by juman(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by mirrakk(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
nope..they are happy....
yea. they are happy and that's the ultimate
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Ajewealth123(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Peterosky:
.And I heard you are simply stupid.
and I heard your father is a bastard.since some of you non entities are offsprings of a bastard,bring it on, since you are an illiterate, I will school you about "I HEARD , THEY SAID AND I KNOW".
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Tintinnoty(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Homeboiy:

praise be to God
OK thanks
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by amnesty7: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:

Bijahi Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani, ameen.
So you belong here! A Muqaddam or a Muridi?
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by 400billionman: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
I heard they are broke
Are you the one who Broke them ?
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Ajewealth123(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
400billionman:

Are you the one who Broke them ?
you ignorant people should stop quoting me please, hanhan, I said I heard, i read it about a week ago or two weeks that the supermarket they invested on got depleted due to management skills they don't possess
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by lookingfly: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
I heard they are broke
but Na this kind wedding de last..... Go and ask those guys that used money sprayask machine in their wedding sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by x5jakuzzy(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
Congratulations to them.

Safe delivery to other expectant mothers.

As for those praying for the fruit of the womb, may thy Lord put smiles on their faces.

For ladies/guy looking for their missing ribs, your waka today will be a testimony.

Bijahi Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani, ameen.

can u just tell me the gravity of ur sheikh to gravity of the best man kind......Muhammad rosullulahi wa habeebulla...
Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by SenorFax(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Life is all about simplicity

Wetin dey kill naija and bound them to poverty na intimidation

Imagine person living for face-me-i-slay-you renting exotic car to wedding just to intimidate and belong
(Welcome to Lagos)

Blast the couple and see thunder blast una.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by Blade21: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
nope..they are happy....
good response

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby by 3rdeyeNigeria: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
thepussyking:
long time oooo
naira Landers

It's a long time you have acting crazy and spiting everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.