Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) (11616 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by ayagha: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice movie
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
These guys are suing for peace. Pls my Igbo brothers let's embrace peace and nonviolently approach this land the rising sun.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
What a stupid gesture for the gullibles
If I kill your sister or brother
Will u take a handshake or prefer justice

The north trying hard to play smart
Does this stop quota system
Does this stop thier control of the Niger delta oil
Does this stop the more sits in the national assembly
Does this stop Fulani herdsmen

When people are ready to see beyond thier lies we would know
Any way Islam allows one to lie as long as the cause favours thier motives
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by nitt: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
frontpage pls.

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
I wish my ppl will nt b too gullible to bliv dis blasphemy. I describe dis as a Bear hug
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
hucienda:
lol ... battle of wits and propaganda.

The northern elites who sponsored this charade obviously know what's up and don't want to take the bait - 'cos it'll hasten what the east want.

And so the politics continues.

hmmm...you got the drift my broda....and we southerners will be saying Hausa na mumu....those guys are silently strategizing and winning in all fronts. Instead of Igbos to sit down and think, he chest den go dey beat around.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by laribari(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

IGBOS IN THE NORTH BEWARE!

THIS IS A CAMOUFLAGE! shocked

1ST OCTOBER LOADING...

I your shallow thinking. You should be happy they are not attacking igbos. Your reaction to their gesture can either help or spoil thing but I see that yours is a disaster.

If dem attack you now or 1st of October, makes no difference, dem go still butcher igbos.

They are playing a smart card and showcasing they are not violent on this matter but igbos are the ones killing hausas. They are roping you if you don't know and international community is watching. Don't u know some hausa leaders are behind this gesture? Where did they get the idea or the igbo attire from? Can't you see they are selected youths?

Beta take their offer of peace or you have yourself to blame later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits / Governors To Stop Tax Collection Concession As States’ Revenues Decline / Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.