Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) (11605 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:
[s]

IGBOS IN THE NORTH BEWARE!

THIS IS A CAMOUFLAGE! shocked

1ST OCTOBER LOADING...

[/s]
shut up. Jobless ipod pig. The Arewas are more educated and civil more than the hate filled biafrans

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
MustiizRaja:
hmmm this nice of them I know hausas to be peaceful and loving
Mr man kip shut
Hausa's are not lovely and peaceful we all know it
so stop saying thrash

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
MustiizRaja:
Mr man kip shut
so stop saying thrash
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
deeabdul:
Now that the terrorist or terrorists are being hunted by anti terrorists, for terrorising and compromising territorial integrity of our nation's territory, it is time for him/them to terminate their city's life to any available forest as potential territory for the terrorist's refuge, as we witnessed Boko Haram's terrorists style.
Thank you Nigerian Army.

Don't mind the vagabonds but it's peace time so let's embrace it. E aff do mbok.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by sunsewa16: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
No retaliation because is their tribalist father is on power,assuming is Gej or obj it would have been blood on the street's,anyway is a welcome development.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by goodmanjustice: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
chrisxxx:
Northern Youths dress in Igbo attire, went round Kano preaching peace and assuring the Igbo community of their safety despite what happened in Aba and Port Harcourt.

How do you see this??
Mods, promote unity

I know the real Hausas are good. What these guys have done has really touched me, we must stay togeda in peace, the rich elites have failed, the youths are wiser now. If not that I am already picked, walahi, my responce to this would be to marry an Hausa, joking apart

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by intruxive(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
This will hurt kanu so badly. He didnt see this move.
He thought by now half of his ppl in the country will have been massacred so he can run to UN to justify a genocide he triggerd
Watch out for IPOB going full terrorist now, to force reprisals

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by goodmanjustice: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
RichFoundation:
IPOB.

WE WANT NO PEACE

WE WANT EQUAL RIGHT AND JUSTICE

Young man, pls, go someone and hang yourself, we want peace. If I hear your voice again, i will vent all my bottled-up anger on you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by chigo003(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Greek gift. a Northerner os in power
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by yahmohy27: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
deepwater:
Lie

1st and 3rd pics was from last sallah celebration

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.nollywoodone.com/news/95358-see-kano-indigenes-celebrating-sallah-wearing-igbo-attires-photos.html/amp

Seun shame on you

Nairaland is a complete failure

If you like delete this post and ban me.

You have violated Your Own rules for selfish and cowardice gains

Rule 8 of Nairaland has been breached by the owners and moderators

You guys stink
what of the second picture ?
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by kt110(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
this shows level of maturity
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by sirkaebs: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
EponOjuku:

Coming from someone whose ancestors never had a record of winning a single war.

Even the only offensive of your foolish Biafran war was led by a yoruba man. At that time your fathers were dressing like Bobrisky to avoid fighting in the war.
grin
EponOjuku:

Coming from someone whose ancestors never had a record of winning a single war.

Even the only offensive of your foolish Biafran war was led by a yoruba man. At that time your fathers were dressing like Bobrisky to avoid fighting in the war.
Thank God the unfortunate bobrisky is your brother. Awon inu roro
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Brugo(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just look at the responses by igbos on nairaland.

What else do you people want? Can't you people stop with all these conspiracy theories and accept the message of peace as what it really is?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
deepwater:
Lie

1st and 3rd pics was from last sallah celebration

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.nollywoodone.com/news/95358-see-kano-indigenes-celebrating-sallah-wearing-igbo-attires-photos.html/amp

Seun shame on you

Nairaland is a complete failure

If you like delete this post and ban me.

You have violated Your Own rules for selfish and cowardice gains

Rule 8 of Nairaland has been breached by the owners and moderators

You guys stink

The pictures are fake

Last sallah celebration pics

What is happening in the east today is well orchestrated by the detractors of the Igbo people.

A whole kano state did not react negatively, my brother think, could they have been civilized over night?

You are the liar here.

I opened the URL you shared but didn't see these pictures among them..

Wake up...

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by luggy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
These are intelligent people unlike those hateful IPOB miscreants
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fidelismaria:

Mr man kip shut
so stop saying thrash
haaa atleast when I posted that I wasn't shouting neither was I barking why is urs differnt
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by EponOjuku: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
sirkaebs:
grin
Thank God the unfortunate bobrisky is your brother. Awon inu roro

He's not my brother. Unlike you, I don't celebrate criminals and perverts because of money.

Considering your abnormal propensity for associating with criminals, I actually think you're related to Bobrisky.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by sirkaebs: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
EponOjuku:

He's not my brother. Unlike you, I don't celebrate criminals and perverts because of money.

Considering your abnormal propensity for associating with criminals, I actually think you're related to Bobrisky.
Please don't reject your brother, he is a Yoruba man. He is your brother (Yoruba) by default. Argue with your ancestors.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
MustiizRaja:
You are mad!!! I mean very mad! have u stayed in the north b4?
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by kenkike(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
yes it's normal, why wouldn't they make mockery of the igbos, hence their puppet army have carried out the recommendations of the Arewa youths....!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
banjo022:
You are mad!!! I mean very mad! have u stayed in the north b4?

I dnt think I need to Gve u a response on that..
if u want to knw u ask like a civilised human being not a tout that yhu are
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
This should be in front page
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Ojiofor: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why should they react when their military boys in the name of Nigeria Army are dealing with our people at home?

Wait until when Buhari leaves office and see what will happen.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by namedo: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
RichFoundation:
IPOB.

WE WANT NO PEACE

I would pardon your youthful exuberance. If you know that your whole family could be wiped out in a war situation, you would seek peaceful resolution to this brohaha.
Stop being selfish and tribalistic. I am from your domain, but I think I am more refined in thoughts than you are. So, go back to school and learn some moral lessons on peaceful resolution to crisis situations.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Officialzoe: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
RichFoundation:
IPOB.

WE WANT NO PEACE
mumu person
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by che8: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
jpphilips:
Why is a thread like this not on the front page?

Has the source been verified as correct?
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by namedo: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Listen. Unequal allocation and distribution of resources is the cause of the crisis in Nigeria. Looting of the nation's treasury by the Governors, Ministers and the Legislators and the Presidency in the name of salaries, allowances, constituency projects etc are what is crippling our national economy.
Official corruption dishonesty and misappropriation of the national fund makes the nation sink into recession. A situation where our political leaders feed fat at the expense of the nation while the poor sit down as spectators and watch their gluttony is appalling. Nigerians should ask for a true Federalism not disintegration please. The poor suffer in a war situation. We must seek peaceful options towards the resolution of these social, economic and political crisis in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by freakcin: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Call the Northerners what you will. . . they remain quite smart. Virtually everyone was gearing up for a reprisal attack and they come up with this. If that's not been smart, I wonder what is! Howbeit, these guys are master strategists, they think far ahead and they know violence would not aid their cause.

So they simply embrace peace all the while seeking how best and how much longer they can hold the country together which is to their advantage
as the center is dominated by them.

My question is when are they going to start utilizing these amazing skill set of theirs in developing the country as a whole

My Igbo brothers, if you want to continue with one Nigeria, learn tact and peaceful negotiations, these guys don't kid around, neither do they forget occurrences such as the one that happened in Aba and Oyigbo! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Killings: ACF Sets Up Committee On Anti-grazing Law / President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale / Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.