Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ipob/army Crises: Don’t Provoke Ethnic Strife, NLC Brief Buhari, Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob/army Crises: Don’t Provoke Ethnic Strife, NLC Brief Buhari, Army (312 Views)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipob/army Crises: Don’t Provoke Ethnic Strife, NLC Brief Buhari, Army by NewsAfriq: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), has told the Federal Government and the Nigeria military to tread with caution in the efforts to quell the agitation for self determination in the South East, on Friday.

This was as Governor of Katsina state, Aminu Masari, said that he has put in place the necessary measures to ensure that there are no reprisal attacks as a result of the ongoing tension in some parts of the country...... Read More here>>>http://newsafriq.com/2017/09/dont-provoke-ethnic-strife-nlc-brief-buhari-army/
Re: Ipob/army Crises: Don’t Provoke Ethnic Strife, NLC Brief Buhari, Army by LUGBE: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Do they hear?. ..No

(1) (Reply)

Instances You Cited Not Enough To Label IPOB A Terrorist Organization - Mike / Please Help!! See What I Got After I Applied For Google Adsense / What We Really Need To Know As A Country (nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.