Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lessons You Can Learn From Beans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lessons You Can Learn From Beans (448 Views)

What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents / What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / What Are The Important Lessons You Have Learnt in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons You Can Learn From Beans by DONJEHOSAM(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lessons you can learn from beans. My mother used to cook beans, but before she cooked the beans she picked bad and dirty beans and threw them in our backyard. However, she only cooked the good bean. But when the rain came they became the seed and germinate. It also starts to grow up and looked beautiful.

However, that same person who threw them away started harvesting. She started to see/realized that the beans she threw away had value. Now let me tell you my brothers and sisters; don’t cry when people throw you in the backyard, don’t cry when they reject you, don’t cry while they are looking down at you.
https://www.donjehosam.com/2017/09/lessons-you-can-learn-from-beans/

(1) (Reply)

Five Pressures Single Face / Sad! Bride And Mum Die In Ghastly Motor Accident A Week To Her Wedding / Lady Photoshops Late Husband Into Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.