Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? (1333 Views)

Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
For more than 8months, they were just buddies, like a brother, where you dey? she go say I dey kunle house. Doing what? She go say nothing. This is a girl I been dey scope, as in I decided to give her all the time, space and respect needed as I nor wan rush am coz I like her too much.

Are you dating kunle? she said no, you like kunle? She go laugh say he's just like a brother. Nothing more.

Na just this noon I found out say kunle dey gonk this girl free of charge. No fees no hidden charges.they are not even dating. The bastard just dey chop the pvssy free of charge for more than 8months. Ahhhhh, KUNLE, e nor go better for you. After all the investment, the time, the resource. Ahhhhhhh!!!!

If to say them dey date now, e nor go too pain me.
My brothers fear girls o, any girl wey tell you he's just like a brother to me and she dey near the guy anyhow. Na scam!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by adajoe555: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eya sorry

lol
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by nddydamzi(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
guy no vex for kunle,me sef dey do wetin kunle dey do..it is called friends with "benefits"
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by Punctual(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Na wetin dem dey call street OT be that

the girl wey u dey disturb urself dey toast,some guys dey bang ham for free....
It depends on how smart you are grin
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by Martinez19(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
stupidity:
For more than 8months, they were just buddies, like a brother, where you dey? she go say I dey kunle house. Doing what? She go say nothing. This is a girl I been dey scope, as in I decided to give her all the time, space and respect needed as I nor wan rush am coz I like her too much.

Are you dating kunle? she said no, you like kunle? She go laugh say he's just like a brother. Nothing more.

Na just this noon I found out say kunle dey gonk this girl free of charge. No fees no hidden charges.they are not even dating. The bastard just dey chop the pvssy free of charge for more than 8months. Ahhhhh, KUNLE, e nor go better for you. After all the investment, the time, the resource. Ahhhhhhh!!!!

If to say them dey date now, e nor go too pain me.
My brothers fear girls o, any girl wey tell you he's just like a brother to me and she dey near the guy anyhow. Na scam!!!!

OP.....shey o ya werey sha??
Why u dey call my name undecided
E go better for me o!!!!
N ur moniker is stupidity.... grin
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by bamisepeters(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Closeness get levels. But in all you have said you never mention that you confess your feelins to her. Some people are that close without any sexual thing attached, since you are not dating it is her business.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by NeeKlaus: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2017

When you were busy forming Mr Nice Guy, where did you think it would lead you to?
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by mofeoluwadassah: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
are you sure you are not also banging some else g.f
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by JERRY1925(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Smiles....not really easy...life is kinda funny...I also have a girl I like somuch and can do anything for...guess one lucky male frnd of hers is doing the needful....but am also seeing someone else's girlfrnd...and sometimes when the guy calls..I just remember my own condition.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Guy i no fit waste my sorry for u, u be mumu you dey chyk girl for 8 months...... For what? You really get time.

But i go advice u....no mata how u like her, always remember this, it takes a minute to crush, an hour to like and a day to love..... Make no body tell u sey, e dey propa to chyk girl for 8 months.
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by Iceberg3: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2017
NeeKlaus:

When you were busy forming Mr Nice Guy, where did you think it would lead you to?

usmamDanNiko,gaskiya ne walai grin
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by Ifakiland(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Dude she's not even ur gf yet u don dey jealous mr Kunle....Nawao, no bi small thing o
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by bitchcrafts: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Lwkmd. You brta go and find olosho mk u use dst wan remove malaria wey dey worry you comot. grin
Re: Why Are some Girls Wicked And Confuse Like This? by Sanemind(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2017
adajoe555:
Eya sorry

lol
hi l wanna meet u,will it be possible?

(1) (Reply)

I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January / How's Your Sunday Going Guys? / Wow! Sex Is Sweet But!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.