Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! (1343 Views)

Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2018
Good moring Romancelanders!!!

TO THE MEN!!
Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women"they have destroyed or render many men useless.

SEX is sweet but they say what is sweet also kills,don't get me wrong.

TO THE WOMEN ESPECIALLY THE SLAY LADIES!!
Your bodies is not to be used for sexual immorality because that is not what it is meant for.

Do you know that if you are known around the neighbourhood as a generous giver with time you will lose your human dignity.

SEX is a sacred symbol and anyone that toys with it will pay dearly for it! read my lips.

Women are always the losers when it comes to sex,so watch it ladies.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! by EBUBS(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2018
I can't believe you actually woke up this morning and the only thing on your mind is sex... Apparently you dreamt about having sex with someone.. If that's the case then you need deliverance
Re: Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2018
EBUBS:
I can't believe you actually woke up this morning and the only thing on your mind is sex... Apparently you dreamt about having sex with someone.. If that's the case then you need deliverance
EBUBS,don't get it twisted.
I didn't dreamt about what you type up there,what i am trying to pan out is that say no to sex if you are not lawfully wedded and no to extra-marital coitus interruptus.
Re: Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! by ellapius(f): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
predmine20:
EBUBS,don't get it twisted.
I didn't dreamt about what you type up there,what i am trying to pan out is that say no to sex if you are not lawfully wedded and no to extra-marital coitus interruptus.
why so early did u have wet dreams
Re: Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol.....
His you know say sex sweet, have you tasted it before?

If you have tasted it before, why you wanna stop others?
Re: Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2018
ellapius:
why so early did u have wet dreams
ellapius is not a must to comment.

(1) (Reply)

Couples Gone Crazy / How Different Nigerians Reacted To The Royal Wedding (Meme Collection) / How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.