Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture (5706 Views)

Fans Drool As Bbnaija Star Nengi Gets Tattoo On Half Her Buttocks [video] / "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels / Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by Freeman50(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Her shape alone is something else.

Isn't she looking sweet?

What ya say guys?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by GloriaNinja(f): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
SHE LOOKS GOOD THOUGH. BUT WHY HIDE HER face?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by HARDDON: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deliver one, watch the body come crumbling
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by cerowo(f): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Drool kwa undecided She isn't looking bad shakiss
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by heendrix(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Luana alves sister
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
HARDDON:
Deliver one, watch the body come crumbling

weldon bro

u lead me to a great path especially in ur dating drill department

av being an extra super nice to lady.

spent on her like wdf sex her like no other still he cheats and dump me.

nice truly suck

i don't know where my love life will be if u ain't established da dating drill

i don't know what to do to appreciate bro smiley

1 Like

Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by HARDDON: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

weldon bro

u lead me to a great path especially in ur dating drill department

av being an extra super nice to lady.

spent on her like wdf sex her like no other still he cheats and dump me.

nice truly suck

i don't know where my love life will be if u ain't established da dating drill

i don't know what to do to appreciate bro smiley

Oops! We are long way from home! cheesy

Lets go back....

Nonetheless, My heart leap.....
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Keep on sharing other people's pictures without their permission.
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by falcon01: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yuck !
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by jonaifame22(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by kalufelix(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
How Much For her Kpomo?
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by 400billionman: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Smh..
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by bitchcrafts: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2017
She is too tall jarey
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by crunchyDope(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2017
drool ko, spit nigrin
Re: This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
drool ko,i'd rada spit....witha rough body of hers

(1) (Reply)

My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him / Am In Trouble After Having Sex With A Virgin / Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.