Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1314 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Hector09(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: . by izzou(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
How can a Normal human being type without punctuations? angry

I almost ran mad trying to read the gibberish you put up there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
izzou:

English is borrowed language ikpat

2 Likes

Re: . by ObaKlaz: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
@op: You have lots of issues with yourself to fix, your cluelessness is just a fraction of those issues.

2 Likes

Re: . by izzou(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
jboy73:

I said punctuations angry

Full stop, comma's, question marks

5 Likes

Re: . by ikp120(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
My nigga, bang the babe on camera and send the video to ya mum. That's enough proof say you no be gay.

1 Like

Re: . by RexEmmyGee: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
izzou:

Because you know how to use them, doesn't mean everyone can. Where is the empathy in you ??

1 Like

Re: . by IamOlusa(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
izzou:

Well, you need to learn more on how to use the afore-mentioned marks before quoting someone. "put a full stop at the end of your sentence. "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LordKO(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
@OP

The shame isn't on you but unto those - your parents inclusive - who failed to understand that while some people are anuptaphobia some others are gamophobia (you as an example). You have nothing to prove to anyone, the most important thing is that within you you know that you lives a conscientious life and a non gay. Don't allow anyone, no matter how highly placed, to conscript you into an act you aren't ready for.

2 Likes

Re: . by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
izzou:

Why is the first letter of 'normal' capitalized in your post ? grin
Re: . by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
jboy73:

English may be a 'borrowed language' but it should be avoided by intellectually lazy people. There are many other options for those who find it difficult to string together correct sentences or follow the must basic rules of grammer; pidgin is one of them.
Re: . by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamOlusa:

Well, you need to learn more on how to use the afore-mentioned marks before quoting someone. "put a full stop at the end of your sentence. "

Actually, the full stop is optional in modern usage especially when writing on the internet
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/why-we-should-stop-using-full-stops-period-a7082246.html
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hector09:
[s]ood evening all, most of u knew abt my story of how my parents was forcing me to have a girl frnd and later disown me thinking that i am a guy.straight to the story i actualy sort things out with my parents although they deny me of the opportunity to go to switzerland to meet my anty cus of the gay issue.as i said earlier i sort things out with the and i have also promise them that i we soon prove to them that am nt a gay but the issue here is that i dont reali know what i want cus i have nt been into girls before nt that i can toast them cus i got alot of admirer cus i am a good looking boy not that i am braging but alot of people admire me they always said that am very handsome and gentle cus i cant remember the last time i have argument or quarrel with some one d last time i did that was way back when i was in S.S 1 infact i live a care free life but the issue here is that i dont know how to treat some one i mean some ones girl frnd cus i heard alot of people said that u we treat u girl in a special way thou am 24 yrs but have nt been into this bondage called relationship just want to prove to my parents that am not what they think that i am and also to stop them frm thinking cus my mum do cry every night[/s]

LOL,
MY BROTHER,
THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD WANT RIGHT NOW IS TO LEARN HOW TO PUNCTUATE IN YOUR WRITING.

SOMEONE WILL NOT COME AND DIE FROM TRYING TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS YOUR THING. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by deewhydoski(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
izzou:

Bro no be only you.....Haba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Couple Outgrows Sex – Ify Anaele / Wish One Or More Nairalander A Happy New Year / Ever Been In Love With An Ex Who's Moved On Months After Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.