Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Types Of Women. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Women. True Or False? (799 Views)

Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Women. True Or False? by ako1tse: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wife X: Sweetheart, I'm off, please take care of the kids. There's food at home if they get hungry.

Husband X: waitwaitwaitwait wait, come back here. Errm, I don't get, you are off, off to where?

Wife X: Haba, I told you 2 months ago that I'd be having a wedding ceremony in ijebu ode on the 22nd of this month. Today is 22nd......

Husband X: I still don't understand. You told me 2 months ago that you'd be going for a wedding today and I said okay?

Wife X: Ehn now

Husband X: I said okay? I used the word 'okay'?

Wife X: No, you said you'd think about it but since you didn't talk about it....., why are you doing this? I am late now.

***starts to walk off: You can make rice, there's stew at home...there's also.....

Husband X: Cooome back here jor, you think I'm playing with you. Okay, let me make it clear, YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE TODAY

**thoughts:

"I am an adult, a wife, not a slave....I have the right to go out". #copied
Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
futile efforts to elevate women more than their peak.
The primary roll of a woman is to give birth and take of the house.
telling me to cook rice, there is stew at home and you walk away to useless owambe party, then just from there go back to your father's house or else what I have learnt over this year like John cent you can't see me, brock lesner an f5, show slam of big and finished you off with undertaker tombstone will be fall that woman on that day
Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
I'm a companion not a slave
Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol bondage not marriage
Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by braimeddy: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
I don't understand. Why should a wife tell her husband about what she's going to do 2 months later? It really makes no sense. The husband said "he will think abt it" but d wife didn't remind him later on. Then on the d day, she just dressed up and decide to go for d occasion. If I were in the man's shoe, she won't step out from the house. What kind of nonsense is that? Even telling the husband to cook some rice. That's doesn't show any sign of respect for the husband

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by braimeddy: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
What re u trying to say? U dressed up, not telling ur hubby on time where u re going to? That's sign of disrespect
selflessposhheart:
I'm a companion not a slave

1 Like

Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Some men self
Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
braimeddy:
What re u trying to say? U dressed up, not telling ur hubby on time where u re going to? That's sign of disrespect
so are you saying she should have knelt down to say it....cos she had already told him b4 now
Re: Types Of Women. True Or False? by braimeddy: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2017
She told him about a month ago. That's not the right way to do things. At least let him know a day before the occasion so that you guys can discuss abt it again. That shows respect
mofeoluwadassah:
so are you saying she should have knelt down to say it....cos she had already told him b4 now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pilots Film Flight Attendants Having $ex / Leave Side Chicks Alone / The Key To A Happy And Successful Relationship: Let Your Man Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.