Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver (4361 Views)

How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money. / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver by Doctorjames(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello, sex story readers! I am Kate a woman from a conservative Igbo family. My husband’s name is Ugo who is also a very conservative man from a rich family. I was married to him when I was 24, but he was already 32.

He had a company of his own which had many branches in different towns and I was made to quit my low paying job as my husband’s family was rich enough. He lived in Lagos, so I shifted there.

Coming to the point where it all started, I and my husband were trying hard to become parents. We were unsuccessful for two years. This started to annoy my husband’s family members (his mom and dad) and they usually used to complain to my parents......

Continue here...

Source : http://www.naijaboss.com/index.php
Re: See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver by Doctorjames(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver by Samboizz: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hello, all Nairalanders pay a visit to the new naija forum like nairaland @www.pinkmenaij.tk dont forget to register and invite your friends.
Have a happy discussion.
Thanks
Re: See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver by Doctorjames(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2018
more coming...
Re: See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver by Doctorjames(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2018
check for more..
Re: See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver by Doctorjames(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
More

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters / See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit / Love A Woman, It's Legal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.