Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Lady With Huge Oranges Shows How To Suck Using Her Br€a$ts As Example. (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Huge Oranges Shows How To Suck Using Her Br€a$ts As Example. (video) (4420 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Huge Oranges Shows How To Suck Using Her Br€a$ts As Example. (video) by sexysuzzy618: 1:58am On Jun 26, 2020
In a video now viral online, an African Lady have been seen showing how to suck Br€a$ts. The lady who make use of her own Br€a$ts in the video can be seen sucking here Br€a$ts and ni**les.

However, what caught the attention of many internet users is her massive Br€a$ts.

At seeing this, some internet users have placed lots of comments in reaction to the video released by the African Lady.

Some of the viewer online even posted comments indicating how much the wish to be with her and join her in the practical.

An internet users said: “This is a spectacular one, especially with these huge Br€a$ts of yours, I hope I can just join you in this wonderful tutorial so we can both educate the world.

What do you think about this, kindly make use of the comment section to share your opinion.

Click below to see Video

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/lady-with-huge-oranges-shows-how-to-suck-using-her-breats-as-example-video/

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady With Huge Oranges Shows How To Suck Using Her Br€a$ts As Example. (video) by InfernoNig: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2020
You nor well at all

1 Like

Re: Lady With Huge Oranges Shows How To Suck Using Her Br€a$ts As Example. (video) by Mandela27: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2020
La click la fall out from keke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Hang Out.....bills On Me / My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.