Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (33425 Views)

Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" / Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
She's right, you've issues.
I feel bad that I annoyed her, I apologize sincerely and she has my best wishes
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by abels(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl looks familiar..
I know her type

She's the type you pick off Badoo, send 10k to her account and she trots to wherever you are,
Spread her legs on your sofa, you conquer her territory and fill her enclaves.

And she's back to her base.
No trace, no attachments, no emotions.

Now the question is why will a sane man marry such a woman?
The second question is, why will a sane woman marry a man with such a hair-do?

Endtime union.
Graced by comedians, obviously going to end up a joke.
I just pray it isn't the man who is the laughing stock then.
u well so?
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by brownsugar23: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type

She's the type you pick off Badoo, send 10k to her account and she trots to wherever you are,

Am not surprised you never seem to amaze me

Endtime union.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by asawanathegreat(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
I wish u guys d best of luck
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by MCzubby247(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
All these worwor guys, na dem dey marry fine wife pass.
you forget say him pocket no worwor,
ukwa ego na park mmaduo....
courtesy psquare
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
MCzubby247:

you forget say him pocket no worwor,
ukwa ego na park mmaduo....
courtesy psquare
"Okwa ego na akpari mmadu you mean? your Igbo is tacky grin.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type

Endtime union.
Yu right bro, perception wise there seem no similarity btw d two, obviously glaring diff., no correlation, and @ most , a marriage of a snake 2 d monkey buh let's believe d guy is not blind, nd dat he sees an underlying fruit dat attracted him 2 his wife.
Good luck to them!
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
I feel bad that I annoyed her, I apologize sincerely and she has my best wishes
Still doesn't change the fact that you've issues.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Still doesn't change the fact that you've issues.
can you say more about the issues
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by MCzubby247(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
"Okwa ego na akpari mmadu you mean? your Igbo is tacky grin.
I want to move to a planet where I won't see any Igbo, so you have an idea.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by makydebbie(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
can you say more about the issues
Like quoting me to say derogatory words when my comments didn't warrant such.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by iammolise(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
but y... Y all comedians wowo like dis.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by argob44(f): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please, Lalasticlala this is the link http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/09/i-go-dye-youngest-landlord-engaged-girlfriend.html to this post. I made a mistake with the link
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Like quoting me to say derogatory words when my comments didn't warrant such.
sorry about that, nice dp btw
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by makydebbie(f): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
sorry about that, nice dp btw
Okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
MCzubby247:

I want to move to a planet where I won't see any Igbo, so you have an idea.
That won't happen, we are everywhere.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by princemidon(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
O mehn... this YL don fresh up o... I remember back in De days. Money n success is indeed good. Happy Union to you bro!!!
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Forestview: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
This nairaland just be like Ojuelegba...if you stand long enough you go see everything.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by allstarcomic(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
congrats bro!!

its new and fresh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by zudozz: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
talent good ooh. imagine this one marry fine girl.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by MCzubby247(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin
Sabrina18:
I wish I was iPhone 8 , I would have disable Igbo language in me and put Swahili or Chinese
some place I have been in life I never expect Igbo but they emerge from nowhere angry
Sabrina18:
I wish I was iPhone 8 , I would have disable Igbo language in me and put Swahili or Chinese
some place I have been in life I never expect Igbo but they emerge from nowhere
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by themonk(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Safiaa:
oh. Im guessing you're igbo. Im currently at winners chapel.
You don't like igbos? cry I've been waiting for your reply like kilode embarassed
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by themonk(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Hello grin
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
themonk:
Hello grin
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows His Music Studio / Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.