Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu (13840 Views)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
baike:
this are the things making kanu to have power to challenge the FGN
Exactly, God bless you.

When the hunchback fool hears this, he begins to run his mouth again.

Bubu will never negotiate anything with that fool and indeed, all complaints should be directed to the dancing python.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by bcashy: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
No be only dialogue na monologue....with who Who the hell is he

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by suremanpatriot: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
His a joker if he said tht. If u dialogue then every riffraff wil start same treasonable crime.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Coolgent(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:
Just like America, we do not negotiate with terrorists ! kiss
May God bless u sister!
No negotiation with terrorists!

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by dataking: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
emeijeh:
CAN has lost its relevance since 2007

Same CAN that collected billions of Naira bribe from Jonathan. Shameless organization. Trying to act relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by georginho10(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:

And Mr president was negotiating with boko haram terrorist and to the extent of exchanging prisoned terrorist with the alleged chibok girls.....

when breeze go blow, fowl yash go open.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Allee90: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fulanis never negotiate with Terrorists
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by binaws(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Stupid man what are you saying,are you trying to tell us that what they are doing is right. Foolish president if you can says the truth keep quiet we don't need your advice. No country will dialogue with terrorist. Enough is enough when ipob are performing there stupidity and hooliganism where are you? Have you ever call their attention into order.yeye talk. You better face your ministry and stop prophesying rubbish
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Operation the python will dance �
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by MCzubby247(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
A Yoruba pastor? When Dilector said "any Ibo man who worship in a church founded by a Yoruba man is not fit to be alive". But meanwhile, they are free to worship in oyinbo man church (Catholic and co). Slave mentality.

Please stay out of it pastor. Let him dance to the python dance.

But wait o. Anyone seen or heard from the hunchback albino lately? There's an handsome reward for anyone who knows where the coward is hiding.
go and find a life that's not how to address such kind of issue at this time when everywhere is forming with anger and bitterness.
you're not Igbo I know but your inscriping that
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by sleazy5(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:

I guess you meant this as humour... Well in the event that it isn't.. how many boko haram prisoners have been let go on the grounds of prisoner swap
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by asawanathegreat(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good message their but would they listen or read this news.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Ezigbonmadu: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
MCzubby247:

go and find a life that's not how to address such kind of issue at this time when everywhere is forming with anger and bitterness.
you're not Igbo I know but your inscriping that
The internet never forgets. The father of hate speaks and we all heard him loud and clear. How can this same people begin to claim victim all of a sudden. People requesting for guns from USA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Another coward talking. Buhari should not dialogue with Kanu never Buhari will only dialogue with igbo leader I mean choose ones to go and represent the igbo.

Pls let all Yoruba keep off this coward dialogue madness talk it's the East problem and no one send Kanu what he is doing because there was no election or rally where he kanu was appointed to go and represent the igbo so let all coward stir clear of this matter.

Kanu must go down simple as that. He has gone too far so Mr CAN or whatever please face your side.

I don't even know why the Yoruba carry the dialogue matter for head we send una? please i have never in life abuse the Yoruba ever because I love with passion but please this Kanu must go down for being stupid and arrogant so keep your dialogue to your pocket.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
A Yoruba pastor? When Dilector said "any Ibo man who worship in a church founded by a Yoruba man is an idiot, an imbecil ... if your pastor is a Yoruba you're not fit to be a human beign". But meanwhile, they are free to worship in oyinbo man church (Catholic and co). Slave mentality.

But wait o. Anyone seen or heard from the hunchback albino lately? There's an handsome reward for anyone who knows where the coward is hiding.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Johnnyessence(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
A Yoruba pastor? When Dilector said "any Ibo man who worship in a church founded by a Yoruba man is an idiot, an slowpoke ... if your pastor is a Yoruba you're not fit to be a human beign". But meanwhile, they are free to worship in oyinbo man church (Catholic and co). Slave mentality.

these are one of the best approach to solve issues that deals with agitation of freedom. You can't solve problems with violence or causing tension in Nigeria. It is not done that way. OBJ advice him that he should dialogue with IPOB leaders and their members. So far so good Apc party and their leaders has been useless ever since their grand leader pmb got elected. Causing chaos every day all in order to destroy freedom of expression and information. Each and every right to fight for their freedom. What I just believe and know is that pmb will surely be judged according to his deeds. He has destroyed peoples lives with his useless body odour policies. I always say GEJ is clueless not knowing the super clueleSs is on the way to be our leader.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by efela: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
If buhari said he want to negotiate with kanu now the same people we going around saying buhari is begging unamdi kanu he give two oil well to kanu and he rejected oil block, many people are planning to disgraced buhari but it we never work for them. In Jesus name, buhari must achieve in Jesus name amen.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bro. Joshua Iginla also suggested dialogue during his sermon today. Meehn, it took me a whole lotta restriant and the love of God not to call bullsh*t on that, or even pick my bible and walk out!

Nobody said a damn thang when Dilector was peddling very inciting hate speeches against the nation, other tribes, his own people who don't subscribe to his views AND EVEN YORUBA PASTORS. But now, everyone has opinions.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Johnnyessence(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
GidiParrot:
The President of Christian Association of Nigeria Rev. Samson Ayokunle, has advised the Federal Government to invite the agitators for talks with a view to finding a lasting solution to the crisis.

He said, ‘’The best way to win is to have a dialogue table whereby the Federal Government should hold on to the superior argument. That is what can move us forward.”

Ayokunle, who is also the President, Nigeria Baptist Conference, said violent agitations would further compound the problems facing Nigeria.

The cleric spoke at the inauguration of the new gate of the Bowen University, Iwo in Osun State, and inauguration of a radio station on the campus, 101.9 FM.

Ayokunle therefore urged IPOB and other groups to embrace dialogue, saying that was the only way their grievances could be made known legitimately.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/can-president-asks-buhari-to-dialogue.html

these are one of the best approach to solve issues
that deals with agitation of freedom. You can't solve
problems with violence or causing tension in
Nigeria. It is not done that way. OBJ advice him that
he should dialogue with IPOB leaders and their
members. So far so good Apc party and their
leaders has been useless ever since their grand
leader pmb got elected. Causing chaos every day all
in order to destroy freedom of expression and
information. Each and every right to fight for their
freedom. What I just believe and know is that pmb
will surely be judged according to his deeds. He has
destroyed peoples lives with his useless body odour
policies. I always say GEJ is clueless not knowing the
super clueleSs is on the way to be our leader.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by GetMeRight: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
That will be the second mistake by Buhari/FG concern Kanu issue. Releasing him from detention was the first mistake when his colleagues are still behind bars.
FG should let him fade away instead of recognising him again.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Remii(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why not do it for him?
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Deeldorado: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yes, Biafra is an idea. The only way to defeat it is to provide a superior counter-narrative and not by brute force and mass murder. What is the opportunity cost of leaving Nigeria? How is staying in Nigeria a better deal for those who want a separate state and national identity? Provide a superior argument, not a military invasion.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by RALPHOW(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Am a christian but that is an insult on the President of Nigeria Sir.
KANU is nobody, I believe the guy is working for Israeli just to repay Buhari for his unguarded word in his recognition of State of Palestinian.
The guy may have collected his pay at the expense of Igbo lives. Guys like this can sell their brothers for jus £2 Million .
Remember the guy was in charge of Radio Biafra under MOSOB in UK, he is a good target for such job.
Igbo guys use your brain, where is KANU today? May be in Manchester enjoying is £2Miliion pay with his wife and children on Chicken & Chips Table.
OK why did Isreal bailed him if he is not working for them?
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Ezigbonmadu: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
emmasege:
How can a deaf man hear this? Shame on men of God, Christians and southerners who voted this evil man into office.

The reason why Jonathan lost was his refusal to acknowledge the fact that South West play a major role in politics and events in Nigeria until it was too late. The arrogance of his kinsmen and the Ibos further buried his ambition. Ordinarily, the Yoruba people would stand by the weak and vulnerable. They are more educated and also have a high Christian population that were ever ready to support Jonathan. But he was not a politician. I can give you many instances why Jonathan lost, but losing the support of the Yoruba people was the major one.
Now Nnamdi Kanu. Suddenly woke up from somewhere and started verbal assaults on the people that should be his ally. His quest for Biafra is dead before it even started.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:

you just hate Igbo's sha
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Realists(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
VocalWalls:
Every right thinking person knows the right call.

I won't be surprise if Kanu has been murdered already.

The army pretending like Kanu isn't already abducted is deceitful.

It gives them room to murder him without questions.

Anyways, my own Biafra is my bank account. My daily hustle is my fight for freedom. Notwithstanding, the 5 SE governors have completely betrayed the people they swore to protect. They'll real their rewards soon enough.

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Realists(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
ObaFemy:
Bro. Joshua Iginla also suggested dialogue during his sermon today. Meehn, it took me a whole lotta restriant and the love of God not to call bullsh*t on that, or even pick my bible and walk out!

Nobody said a damn thang when Dilector was peddling very inciting hate speeches against the nation, other tribes, his own people who don't subscribe to his views AND EVEN YORUBA PASTORS. But now, everyone has opinions.

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Limitless72(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:

You talking trash...bro
Where were you when buhari negotiated the chibok girls for some bokoharam soldiers...
See your mouth like we don't negotiate with terrorist..
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by sayaya101(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't think thses people ever listened to what ipob has been preaching... From all what they are preaching is nothing but hatred, whoever does such thing is itching for a fight and that is what they got from python dance.. So why dialogue now..
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
A Yoruba pastor? When Dilector said "any Ibo man who worship in a church founded by a Yoruba man is an idiot, an imbecil ... if your pastor is a Yoruba you're not fit to be a human beign". But meanwhile, they are free to worship in oyinbo man church (Catholic and co). Slave mentality and tribal bigotry. I wonder if his mother told him a Yoruba soldier blala her puna during the civil war.

Watch the pigs avoid this post like a plague
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Ezigbonmadu: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
Watch the pigs avoid this post like a plague

I noticed that too. Cowards, chicken livered. Any day Ibo man faces army bullet is when we can sit down and talk.

Please where is Nnamdi Kanu? Has he also flee to Ivory Coast?

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Aragon: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:

This is what happens when you start something without any Plan. He started with INSULTING just about every one. He never envisaged that the movement would grow this large so he resulted to INSULTS so how do you Dialogue with a Man who is old enough to be your grandfather that you actually insulted and called Paedophie? Kanu missed it from the very Start. No adviser, and not even willing to listen to those with good advice. How can you come over from England and starts heating up the Polity pushing it to the Brinknif Civil War when a Man that actually fought in the first Civil War is now in charge? He went about this the wrong way. I mean Ojukwu got Sympathy from others but this dude here? He has Insulted just about every one and for what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mountain Of Ido Ajinare / Is This Biblically Right To Dance Break Dance And Do Stunt In Church? / My Relationship With A Married Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.