Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (6358 Views)

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Breaking News - Army Killing Innocent Shia Muslims In Kaduna As We Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by nextexcel: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:
Sorry, did I see "4 million"?

The false information……
I don't know if you are a man or woman but since this biafra issue came up you are just acting stupidly,miss using the inconsequential opportunity given to you here,but to you and your like let me remind you about a very important law in physics but for me I take as the third law of the universe, the third law of motion "action and reaction is equal and opposite" we igbos know what we want we don't have the time of an uneducated man that chose to be a stack illiterate for evet run our affair.run a check on his mates, after the war they want back to educate themselves, nigerians are owing we igbos, let him in collaboration with Nigerians do their worst but one day they will pay every penny they owe, enjoy while it last.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by kn23h(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Did you protest against Oba lagoon's 'love speech'?

Did you protest against dullard dog's 'Monkey and baboon' speech?

Did you protest against El rufai's hate speech on twitter?

I don't waste my time protesting for the likes of Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Balkan(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

The false information……
count very well you will see. Dont count like a Nigerian, count like independent person

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by umehmj(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:
Please where is Kanu?
why are you looking for him?
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by victorvezx(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2017
The whole Nigerian population for UK no even reach 250,000, talk less of 4 million
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by omohayek: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Michael004:
How much be total population of the owner of the city of London self wey over 4million ipob go go protest for their street. Make una reduce th9s lies small naaa
Seeing as all of London's population is 8 million, 4 million people marching on its streets would completely paralyze the city, making for international headlines, and yet we've heard nothing of these 4 million IPOB supporters in any major news outlets! Besides which, I doubt there are 4 million black people in all of the entire United Kingdom, so did IPOB use mass airlifts to bring in its marchers or something?

Everything about IPOB is marked by utter stupidity, from the absurd claims made by its egomaniacal leader ("the real Buhari has been replaced by an imitator from Sudan" ) to the numerous semi-literate minions who litter Nairaland with cries of "Afonja!" and tribal-mark pictures in lieu of any rational argumentation, to the shameless liars who repurpose pictures of Cameroonian and Congolese security agents as "proof" of Nigerian Army brutality against IPOB supporters, and now, to this fresh lie, which is particularly idiotic given how many Nigerians live in London and can therefore easily refute it. One might be thinking that an IQ below 80 was a requirement for joining this organization of lying buffoons.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by kn23h(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017
umehmj:
why are you looking for him?

He's a wanted terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by dunkem21(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Balkan(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017
nextexcel:
I don't know if you are a man or woman but since this biafra issue came up you are just acting stupidly,miss using the inconsequential opportunity given to you here,but to you and your like let me remind you about a very important law in physics but for me I take as the third law of the universe, the third law of motion "action and reaction is equal and opposite" we igbos know what we want we don't have the time of an uneducated man that chose to be a stack illiterate for evet run our affair.run a check on his mates, after the war they want back to educate themselves, nigerians are owing we igbos, let him in collaboration with Nigerians do their worst but one day they will pay every penny they owe, enjoy while it last.
he is a moderator , who is surposed not to be biased like orthe media houses but what he does here is to lay siege on Igbos like the military.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Amarabae(f): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:
Please where is Kanu?

I was here for all of that and I'm still here to watch Kanu and his minions oass through the same path of hate speech.

The difference between those scenarios is that Yorubas didn't support the hate speeches. Igbos did. And do.
did you guys protest against the oba hate speech?

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by victorvezx(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2017
nextexcel:
[s]I don't know if you are a man or woman but since this biafra issue came up you are just acting stupidly,miss using the inconsequential opportunity given to you here,but to you and your like let me remind you about a very important law in physics but for me I take as the third law of the universe, the third law of motion "action and reaction is equal and opposite" we igbos know what we want we don't have the time of an uneducated man that chose to be a stack illiterate for evet run our affair.run a check on his mates, after the war they want back to educate themselves, nigerians are owing we igbos, let him in collaboration with Nigerians do their worst but one day they will pay every penny they owe, enjoy while it last.[/s]
See wailing. Take heart

4 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by kn23h(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
did you guys protest against the oba hate speech?

Yes and a lot of Yorubas spoke against it.
There is truth in what he said, but the delivery was of course not right.

When will Igbos in general speak against Kanu's hate speech?

7 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by dunkem21(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Balkan:
he is a moderator , who is surposed not to be biased like orthe media houses but what he does here is to lay siege on Igbos like the military.

..and report your comments to the powers that be undecided.

Guys should be wary here.
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by BudeYahooCom: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:

I don't waste my time protesting for the likes of Kanu.

So you agree your dullard, oba lagoon and El-rufai are all like kanu. Why haven't you asked that tanks be rolled out against them?

Keep fooling ur pro-almajiri skull.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by kn23h(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

So you agree your dullard, oba lagoon and El-rufai are all like kanu. Why haven't you asked that tanks be rolled out against them?

Keep fooling ur pro-almajiri skull.

You mad bro?

Anyway the point is, the likes of Kanu should be hanged.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by backtosender: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Is just the beginning for the zoo Nigeria....they will definitely get Tha thing the are craving for
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2017
These pythons should go back to their land and dance. If not our dilector can not come out to play. cry

5 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by umehmj(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:

He's a wanted terrorist.
Really? Who branded him thus?
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Amarabae(f): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:

Yes and a lot of Yorubas spoke against it.
There is truth in what he said, but the delivery was of course not right.

When will Igbos in general speak against Kanu's hate speech?
Hate speech against who? Buhari?
A man whose dogs and baboon hate speech in 2011 escalated deadly violence in the north,

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by GogetterMD(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

The false information……
Question to ask is, what is the population of London itself, and what is the population of black people in London?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Isahalbash(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Hate speech against who? Buhari?
A man whose dogs and baboon hate speech in 2011 escalated deadly violence in the north,

Really! Madam u don missed...it was after d 2011 election not before... Get ur facts ryt.
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by AbelDjassi: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2017
austonclint:
the clash between Igbos and nigeria army is taking a new dimension as,
over 4 million black poeple in london hit the street to protest the killing of Igbos in nigeria.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGszrbK1GiQ

cc: Lalasticlala

For want of an uncompromising ideologue and untested 'supreme' leader, the battle was lost.
IPOB is now definitely being undermined and torn to shreds by its own fifth columnists.

What else could possibly inform the emboldened claim? cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

READ, THAT IS ONE, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL IS TWO, ISRAEL WILL BE THREE AND US COURT JUDGEMENT WILL BE FOUR, THEN REMAINS RUSSIA AND CHINA.

BIAFRA IS HOME.

IGBO WILL LEAVE YORUBA AND HAUSA IN THEIR NIGERIA BONDAGE MARRIAGE. DIPLOMATIC RELATION WILL BE ZERO.

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration of IPOB As A Terrorist Organization

http://247ureports.com/2017/09/16/eu-condemn-and-caution-nigerian-military-rejects-the-declaration-of-ipob-as-a-terrorist-organization/

Until this post is seen on major newspaper and their websites, we can't take it serious.
another ipob propaganda

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Mikee7(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

The false information……
bloggers ehnn
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by austonclint(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
victorvezx:
The whole Nigerian population for UK no even reach 250,000, talk less of 4 million

we have whites who are ibop... hope you know that
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by letusbepieces: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

Until this post is seen on major newspaper and their websites, we can't take it serious.
another ipob propaganda

It is better if u dont know, pretend, and at the very end, u will wake up by force. That is the only language u understand.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

The false information……

Ore mi, I thought you were smarter than this but I was wrong.

The point is that the was a protest, be it 40, 400, 4000, 40,000, 400,000, 4,000,000, 40,000,000 etc

THERE WAS A PROTEST.

#Goofball
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2017
as at 2011 the total number of black people in london was 1 million . Black People not Nigerians or Igbo's .
so I wonder where 4 million came out from

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by skimmy005: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2017
d way people DA lie nowadays e fit give person heart attack, abeg take am easy, Nigeria citizen no even reach 4million for London not to talk of only d Igbo's, eazy with d lie abeq 2dai na sundai, fear God

2 Likes

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by che8: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:

@StarBukola:

The messenger of truth is often perceived as bitter and wicked especially when the truth is served cold.

Jesus is a living example of your raw fact!
Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

It is better if u dont know, pretend, and at the very end, u will wake up by force. That is the only language u understand.

It would actually do you well to blame your south-East leaders for failure and not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) by AK481(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2017
austonclint:
the clash between Igbos and nigeria army is taking a new dimension as,
over 4 million black poeple in london hit the street to protest the killing of Igbos in nigeria.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGszrbK1GiQ

cc: Lalasticlala
Guy edit your title and remove the 4 million nonsense you put.dont turn a good post to a caricature and give armor to the afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos ) / Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study / Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.