Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths (1462 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by meethumb: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Chairman of the South-east Governors Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi, has charged Nigerian youths to stop insulting President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr. Umahi said insulting President Buhari and other leaders of the country does not present the country and her citizens in good light among the comity of nations.

The governor stated this yesterday while addressing a press conference in Abakaliki with security chiefs in attendance, before departing to Abuja where he is expected to accompany President Muhammadu Buhari to the UN conference.

Explaining why the South East governors forum proscribed IPOB activities in the zone, Mr. Umahi said IPOB has lost its original ideal by causing unnecessary tension and killings in the South-east, which according to him, has affected investment drive in the region.

He lamented that the activities of the Biafra agitators in Abia State, which sparked off the clash with the military, went out of the control of the group’s leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Umahi said the governors of the zone had set up an investigative panel to look into the alleged killings arising from the clash between IPOB members and the military in Abia State.

“When you put a small fire, the far it can go cannot be controlled. The IPOB activities were gradually going out of control of Nnamdi Kanu. Soldiers were passing on the way when IPOB members started throwing stones and other objects on them and it sparked off the clash between the group and the military. These are people that never experienced any war in their lives.

“Our focus is how to save lives of every Nigerian and we believe in a united Nigeria. Lives of people are involved and we must not play politics with that,” he said.

Umahi urged security agents to ensure safety of non-indigenes in Ebonyi State and the entire South-east.

“Anybody that wants to foment troubles must be crushed and I want security agencies to beef up security around all the non-indigenes in the state and to report to me of any problem because we must maintain the peace,” he added.

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/09/stop-insulting-president-muhammadu.html

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by Nwodosis(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
If the the chair you are sitting on accuse you of farting, who else will defend you?
Can you see what a governor is saying to justify the killing of his unarmed people that he's meant to protect?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by zikter(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2017
is good that the situation is calm now. Peace should always be the watch word. one may not value it until it is lost.
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Ipob members and wailers should take note
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by zionmde: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2017
I was trained to call a spade a spade If i see a tyrant i will call him a hateful tyrant.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by obonujoker(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2017
How won't he be insulted.... even Donald Trump is insulted.... nothing new.... Jonathan was also insulted....

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by LUGBE: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Karma kiss

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by simultaneousboi(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by fk001(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Insult doesn't change anything, but they should watch their actions.

And they should stop this emotional blackmail of 97% and 5%, what type of percentage is that.
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by LordIsaac(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Meɗicine after ɗeath! Let me quote mƴ mentor once more..."It is praiseworthy to ɓe ɓrave, ɓut sometimes it is ɓetter to ɓe a cowarɗ. We often stanɗ in the compounɗ of a cowarɗ to point at the ruins where a brave man used to live." -Chinua Acheɓe.
I saw the ruins that useɗ to ɓe Kanu's house on social meɗia. For our ƴouths, learn the wisdom of elɗers so ƴou can live long.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by fergie001: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2017
cool
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by bamite(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Very difficult times for ipob miscreants and their online warriors here i must confess.

I actually feel sorry for them now.

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by Usernamefornl: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
I was trained to call a spade a spade
If i see a tyrant i will call him a hateful tyrant.
liar. Where were u when army were gunning down pigs in ur neigborhood?
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by Usernamefornl: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2017
fk001:
Insult doesn't change anything, but they should watch their actions.

And they should stop this emotional blackmail of 97% and 5%, what type of percentage is that.
dat percentage tin don tire me. E con be as if i no go sch well again.
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by hungryboy(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Better world leaders like Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau of Canada, Theresa May of Britain and Donald Trump dey chop insult from their citizens like say tomorrow no dey,
Na ex dictator and human right abuser like Buhari were people no for insult?

I always tell people that, the South South and South East have been cursed with the worst set of leaders, while the North protects it own, the South sells out it own

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by zionmde: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Usernamefornl:
liar. Where were u when army were gunning down pigs in ur neigborhood?
The guy shot on the head was shot in my brothers presence, he came to his shop to find a way to cater for his family. Yeah call them pigs because they are Igbos, army may not shoot u dead but u may surely die while u still have a family to cater for. Write it down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by ZombieTAMER: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2017
Buhari is a dictator who enjoys killing unarmed igbos....
A certified tribalist who made it clear that those who didn't vote for him should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him while calling them the 5%

Pictures don't lie
Seeing is believing

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by DickDastardLION(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Our youths has been brainwashed beyond repair. Nnamdi Kanu abeg carry your wahala go. Enough of this unnecessary crisis biko!
lf i haven't followed Catalonia and other referendum seeking people, i would have been fooled into thinking that you know what you are doing. its not about ipob, but about igbos as a people. Why make yourself symbol and center of everything about biafra Why the demigod and hardline posture
Why the disregard for all our elders
I am FULL BLOODED IGBO with burning desire for BIAFRA but not the stupid type that will follow an individuals egoistic trip of senseless popularity. BIAFRA must come eventually but not via some conscienceless maniac sending the uninformed peasants to the gallows.
I lost interest in this guy the moment i saw a video of him ordering his zombies to burn down the zoo (nigeria) if he is arrested. What are you afraid of? Did Mandela, martin luther, etc hand down such order? The BSS was the height of your senseless folly. Who has done that openly? Only you, just cause of your overbloated ago. If you lack feeling for our brothers living peacfully in the north and the consequences of you and your boys attack on northerners down south, i will also feelinglessly suggest your whole community gets wiped out if that will spare our brothers up north from another unnecessary progrom that they know nothing about. You have no right to order another man to leave his place and means of survival just to feed the flames of your brainless ego trip.
I know the kind of characters you have been sacrificing their lives in your quest and thirst for maniacal power. They are mostly the worst of our people. People who shouldnt even be alive in the first place. CRIMINALs that inhabit and terrorise OHANKU, NGWA RD, OWEER-ABA, etc of Aba, and their likes found all over igbo land. Nobody i know of good character has been found among your hyenas. Except unfortunate people hit by stray bullet owing to your own crass stupidity.
When you were freed by the courts, i thought you will get more refined by involving more civil tactics,getting more igbo tink tanks engaged, but no you became worse by turning your father's hallowed palace to some mecca for all the idle criminals in igbo land. No sane government will standby and watch you do that. Causse even in your little temporary IPOB fiefdom you don't even give room for any other opinion. Any other opinion contrary to yours is tagged ''zoo" mentality.
Good that the falling of the zoo started from your fathers compound.
God help you not to start any senseless war like ojukwu who never lost any family member during the war but later ran away to ivory coast to save his 'precious' skin.

NOTE: BUHARlI REMAINS AN ASSHOLE AND PLAGUE THAT MUST BE KICKED OUT OF POWER. cool
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by Usernamefornl: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

The guy shot on the head was shot in my brothers presence, he came to his shop to find a way to cater for his family. Yeah call them pigs because they are Igbos, army may not shoot u dead but u may surely die while u still have a family to cater for. Write it down somewhere.
mumu dats my point. U should av gone there to cal d army tyrants. I didnt even knw army were given dem pigs headshot. Thanks 4 d update.
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by ZombieTAMER: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2017
hungryboy:
Better world leaders like Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau of Canada, Theresa May of Britain and Donald Trump dey chop insult from their citizens like say tomorrow no dey,
Na ex dictator and human right abuser like Buhari were people no for insult?

I always tell people that, the South South and South East have been cursed with the worst set of leaders, while the North protects it own, the South sells out it own

Tomorrow you will still go and vote for them
And come here to complain
It's on record that all the governors of the region knows about the military intentions against defenseless unarmed civilians because of their tribe and quest for a referendum and restructuring of the polity.....

Today's Nigeria suits a particular region
They will do whatever it takes to keep it

My Yoruba Muslim friends please enjoy this beautiful pictures buhari made once again

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by fk001(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Usernamefornl:
dat percentage tin don tire me. E con be as if i no go sch well again.

Leave them na their way be that
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by zionmde: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2017
Usernamefornl:
mumu dats my point. U should av gone there to cal d army tyrants. I didnt even knw army were given dem pigs headshot. Thanks 4 d update.
yeah and u will also leave ur little kids as orphans.
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by waledeji(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2017
LUGBE:
Karma kiss
How far about UNN, EU, AU, RUSSIA, CHINA, US, FIFA, UEFA, ISIL AND CAF cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by ZombieTAMER: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2017
bamite:
Very difficult times for ipob miscreants and their online warriors here i must confess.

I actually feel sorry for them now.
Feel sorry for yourself my Muslim friend
You and buhari can only kill the flesh

The systematic oppression of minorities and Christians in Nigeria did not start today

Enjoy and have a good day

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by aolawale025: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Leadership is not a tea party. Followers always give the leaders what they deserve
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by idupaul: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Anytime anytime Buhari or any governor think Nigerian youths are insulting them they should ask themselves why this same youths never insult Governor Ambode of Lagos ..Mr governor once you do the right thing nobody will ever insult you and when many are insulting it only means you are not working .
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by bamite(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Feel sorry for yourself my Muslim friend
You and buhari can only kill the flesh

The systematic oppression of minorities and Christians in Nigeria did not start today

Enjoy and have a good day

So you're now minority?

And you've been chest drumming all this while?

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by bamite(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:
Anytime anytime Buhari or any governor think Nigerian youths are insulting them they should ask themselves why this same youths never insult Governor Ambode of Lagos ..Mr governor once you do the right thing nobody will ever insult you and when many are insulting it only means you are not working .

Finish insulting your father first before you think of insulting another person's own
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by idupaul: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2017
bamite:

Finish insulting your father first before you think of insulting another person's own

Will carry your suffering head away from my mention and go play with your poor struggling family member
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by bamite(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:

Will carry your suffering head away from my mention and go play with your poor struggling family member

Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by Usernamefornl: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

yeah and u will also leave ur little kids as orphans.
abeg if u wan cry find somewhere else to cry u are disturbing.
Re: Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths by Rapmoney(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Use Force If Engagement Fails, Governor Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen / Demolition Of Afikpo Eke-ukwu Market And The Building Of A New Mosque By Umahi / Nigerians React, As Ben Bruce Claims Kashimbilla Power Project As 100% PDP Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.