Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex (821 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex; She Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Letenwam: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2017
A Nigerian Instagram user, @Gbemsssss has narrated how she sent boys to beat up a male friend who threw her out of his house under pouring rain because she refused him sex.

The lady, full name Gbemisola was angry the guy had the guts to walk her out of his house because she refused him.

After declaring she now hates men, Gbemi also stated she was angrier because the boys she sent to beat up her male friend only gave him slaps when what she wanted was for them to beat him till he couldn't move. 

Read her story below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-male-friend-beaten-sex/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Mhizkel(f): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Ask yourself if you haven't been extorting money from the guy.
Yeye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by soberdrunk(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Lol.. Some girls though. .. You go to a guy's house biko and rain was falling that morning..what do you expect?

You both to sing Christmas carol?

Some girls are stupid o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
For a man to treat you this ways,it means you have sold yourself by turning him to your personal ATM machine.she said all this shit to draw sympathy but she will be surprise to know Nigerians are logical.young lady you just disgraced yourself on social media.my advice to you is for you to pull down your pics to avoid insult because its very obvious that you are a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Kolababe: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Nwodosis(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2017
From my analysis, you are naturally a cucumber babe and only need money from men!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by CaroLyner(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Partnerbiz2: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Bloggers and thiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2017
In 2pacs voice: All Eyes On Me cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2017
This can't happen to me
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by LordsApostle: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Stupid girl, if I was the guy I will even do worse...

After sending u out ofy house immediately and warn u very well never to call my line again.

If u call me raising your voice, I'll even ran wa e my own voice higher and abuse both u and your whole family..

And any boys you send, both you and dem will be thoroughly beaten after wards you cool yourselves in police cell for at least a week..

Hopeless, prostitutes everywhere. (Abi Na runs girls una call una selves now..) foooools..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2017
LordsApostle:
Stupid girl, if I was the guy I will even do worse...

After sending u out ofy house immediately and warn u very well never to call my line again.

If u call me raising your voice, I'll even ran wa e my own voice higher and abuse both u and your whole family..

And any boys you send, both you and dem will be thoroughly beaten after wards you cool yourselves in police cell for at least a week..

Hopeless, prostitutes everywhere. (Abi Na runs girls una call una selves now..) foooools..

all these cos of 20 mins sex u can get from another chick easily?...not necessary...sex is overrated
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by LordsApostle: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2017
OK, then it's best she doesn't come to my place at all
.BTW my en sex last 1hour, not 20 mins as u wrongly stated. Goodbye
Geraldyne:

all these cos of 20 mins sex u can get from another chick easily?...not necessary...sex is overrated
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Some guys lose their brains when it comes sex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2017
angry agbero babe. Playing it fast and loose with the word "friend". Did you honestly consider him a friend? Is that poor judgment or just self deceit? With a friend you might be deleting photo albums and not tossing a business card in his face.

He was obviously never a "friend". So, he asked for sex, you declined, he threw you out for being a cock-tease, undecided . Stop playing these games, not every guy can be neutered at your whim. Some might have gone ahead to rape you.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Advice Ur Sister(a Christian) To Marry A Hausa Moslem?? / Ladies:7 Things That'd Make Your Breasts Firm For Life / Why Do I Keep Seeing My Old Classmate In My Dreams Repeatedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.