Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigeria is a tastelss joke. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria is a tastelss joke. (1461 Views)

Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / "Nigerians Work Very Hard, Shows Nigeria Is Bound To Do Well"- Osinbajo In US / Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Maybe now that IPOB have been called terrorists, the Nigeria Army will try to rehabilitate and reintegrate them as they are doing for Bokoharam. Don't you think?

We abuse everything in this jungle. Even the law is not spared with this jungle's primitive approach. Some folks got together and proscribed IPOB a terrorist organisation by fiat? Are they judges? Is it lawful?

The terrorism Act, 2011 provides ground on which groups or persons can be classified or declared terrorists. See section 1 (1)(2)(a) and (b).
Secondly, to declare a group a terrorsit group and effectively proscribe it is an order only a judge pursuant to an application by the Attorney General of the Federation, can make. See section 2 (1)(c).

If we must fight terrorism, we must stay within the confines of the law. But No, Nigeria has once again shown the world how primitive and zoologic they are.
If certain elements believe IPOB is breaking the law must they break the law to correct the wrong?

Ikorodu badoos murdered hudreds of families, No snake dance, No prescription. Fulani herdsmen killed thousands and are still killing, No prescription. Arewa youths declared death upon any igbo that remained in the North by october 1st, No serpentine dance, no proscription as a terrorist organisation.
IPOB gathered in their numbers unarmed without violence demanding for referendum and suddenly they are a terrorist organisation by fiat?

Ha!

As it seems, this is a deliberate attempt to plunge this country into a needless civil war, while elders remain mum and our foolish youths are making fun of their foolishness.

And as for those pedalling all kinds of lie that the sumpreme leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu is on the run (and some how nairaland is promoting these lies), I have a heart breaking news for you, director is NOT running. Mazi Kanu is very much around and very much alive. He has a court appearance to make and we shall be with him in Abuja.

I'm just putting this out there even though I know it won't make front page because somehow all Biafrans, PRO-biafrans and all those who are tired of this corrupt system called Nigeria have somehow been banned by Seun's mods. This once glorious site is now a dumpsite where the recalcitrants come to convene.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Lalasticlala.
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by GavelSlam: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Maybe now that IPOB have been called terrorists, the Nigeria Army will try to rehabilitate and reintegrate them as they are doing for Bokoharam. Don't you think?

We abuse everything in this jungle. Even the law is not spared with this jungle's primitive approach. Some folks got together and proscribed IPOB a terrorist organisation by fiat? Are they judges? Is it lawful?

The terrorism Act, 2011 provides ground on which groups or persons can be classified or declared terrorists. See section 1 (1)(2)(a) and (b).
Secondly, to declare a group a terrorsit group and effectively proscribe it is an order only a judge pursuant to an application by the Attorney General of the Federation, can make. See section 2 (1)(c).

If we must fight terrorism, we must stay within the confines of the law. But No, Nigeria has once again shown the world how primitive and zoologic they are.
If certain elements believe IPOB is breaking the law must they break the law to correct the wrong?

Ikorodu badoos murdered hudreds of families, No snake dance, No prescription. Fulani herdsmen killed thousands and are still killing, No prescription. Arewa youths declared death upon any igbo that remained in the North by october 1st, No serpentine dance, no proscription as a terrorist organisation.
IPOB gathered in their numbers unarmed without violence demanding for referendum and suddenly they are a terrorist organisation by fiat?

Ha!

As it seems, this is a deliberate attempt to plunge this country into a needless civil war, while elders remain mum and our foolish youths are making fun of their foolishness.

And as for those pedalling all kinds of lie that the sumpreme leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu is on the run (and some how nairaland is promoting these lies), I have a heart breaking news for you, director is NOT running. Mazi Kanu is very much around and very much alive. He has a court appearance to make and we shall be with him in Abuja.

I'm just putting this out there even though I know it won't make front page because somehow all Biafrans, PRO-biafrans and all those who are tired of this corrupt system called Nigeria have somehow been banned by Seun's mods. This once glorious site is now a dumpsite where the recalcitrants come to convene.

Why write your criticism of Nairaland in small italics?

A reflection of some kind of psychological hindrance?

Why not create a forum for Biafra rebels to congregate? After all, everything from the zoo is bad.

You guys call yoruba evil but you are on the creation of a hardworking and innovative Yoruba man.

Nnamdi Kanu is a cowardly terrorist.

Nigerians have resisted his antics.

There are videos of Ipob members who waylaid interstate buses looking for Hausa men and women to kill.

Thankfully, most Nigerians are above that.

Lazy miscreants who have never achieved anything in life trying to pour their frustration on other people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why not create a forum for Biafra rebels to congregate? After all, everything from the zoo is bad.

You guys call yoruba evil but you are on the creation of a hardworking and innovative Yoruba man.

There are videos of Ipob members who waylaid interstate buses looking for Hausa men and women to kill.

Lazy miscreants who have never achieved anything in life trying to pour their frustration on other people.

We have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44, i see you viewing...are you gonna ban me?
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by tsdarkside(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2017
yea,yea...we heared you...we are a joke and you are a terrorist.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
yea,yea...we heared you...we are a joke and you are a terrorist.....

You no go school, you no know book. So i no fit engage you for argument. Na people dey think for you, you no fit think for your self?
How I take be terrorist? Because I demand for freedom? (I'm trying to come down to your level because some of you don't understand English).
Nigeria no get law? Why nobody dey obey the law? Who dey declare people terrorist?
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by emerged01(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Ha!

So you have come to drop your loads of rubbish. Lawma go soon come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2017
emerged01:

So you have come to drop your loads of rubbish. Lawma go soon come.

The truth is always a very bitter pill to swallow.

Jesus of Nazareth spoke the truth and they killed him.
Nnamdi Kanu is speaking the truth and army is coming against an armless man with guns, tanks and bombs.

Director always told us that truth is greater than all the weapons of the world combined.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by tsdarkside(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You no go school, you no know book. So i no fit engage you for argument. Na people dey think for you, you no fit think for your self?
How I take be terrorist? Because I demand for freedom? (I'm trying to come down to your level because some of you don't understand English).
Nigeria no get law? Why nobody dey obey the law? Who dey declare people terrorist?

you are officialy a member of a terrorist group...go argue that with the military not me.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by tsdarkside(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

The truth is always a very bitter pill to swallow.

Jesus of Nazareth spoke the truth and they killed him.
Nnamdi Kanu is speaking the truth and army is coming against an armless man with guns, tanks and bombs.

Director always told us that truth is greater than all the weapons of the world combined.

if that ever worked,then the whites couldnt have colonized africa in the past.....

you believe rubbish,they believe might is right..!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

if that ever worked,then the whites couldnt have colonized africa in the past.....

you believe rubbish,they believe might is right..!!

This is exactly how the average dumb Nigerian youth thinks. Killing armless Igbos is right. Genocide is right.
Nice one oga, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
I'd continue to appeal to my brothers not to take up arms. Truth is greater than bullets.

Amidst the provocations...please don't pick up arms.
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
NOP IS NOT A TASTELESS JOKE, BUT A SOUR JOKE, IT CANT MAKE U LAUGH OR CRY
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by attackgat: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
GavelSlam:

How exactly did you reach this conclusion that IPOB were looking for Hausas to kill? By watching the video and listening to internet rumours?

Information reaching me from someone who was on the ground was that the boys in the video looking for Hausas were actually NURTW workers who were instructed to inform all Northerners traveling into Abia state about the trouble in the state.

If IPOB wanted to kill Hausas, they wouldnt go searching buses, they would have gone to the areas where Hausas live and trade to attack them.

I am yet to see any picture that any Northerner was killed

Kanu may have said somethings people dont like but the truth is that nobody has been able to say one act of terrorism either IPOB or Kanu commited

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:

How exactly did you reach this conclusion that IPOB were looking for Hausas to kill? By watching the video and listening to internet rumours?

Information reaching me from someone who was on the ground was that the boys in the video looking for Hausas were actuallu NURTW workers who were instructed to inform all Northerners traveling into Abia state about the trouble in the state.

If IPOB wanted to kill Hausas, they wouldnt go searching buses, they would have gone to the areas where Hausas live and trade to attack them.

Kanu may have said somethings people dont like but the truth is that nobody has been able to say one act of terrorism either IPOB or Kanu commited
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

The day of the Hausa/Fulani are numbered. IPOB is an ideology, you cannot proscribe an idea.

]

Ha!

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by waledeji(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:

Information reaching me from someone who was on the ground was that the boys in the video looking for Hausas were actually NURTW workers who were instructed to inform all Northerners traveling into Abia state about the trouble in the state.

Yeah, they wanted to inform Hausas not to go to ABA with broken bottles and cutlasses in their hands

You are a clown

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by attackgat: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
waledeji:

Yeah, they wanted to inform Hausas not to go to ABA with broken bottles and cutlasses in their hands

You are a clown

Watch the video again. Nobody was holding any cutlass. As for the sticks, it is a normal thing to see NURTW boys and even motorpark touts with sticks which they use in stopping transport vehicles
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Daeylar(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Ha!

Incase it's hidden

1 Like

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Izonpikin: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigeria is a big joke that won't move an inch from its primordial dealings.. A large nation filled with majority dumb blacks who can't for once fight for a purpose.. Slaves...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
NOP IS NOT A TASTELESS JOKE, BUT A SOUR JOKE, IT CANT MAKE U LAUGH OR CRY
[sup][/sup]

Too bad indeed.
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by idupaul: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Interesting , I think Igbo youths should take Advantage of this and request for Amnesty programme for IPOB members
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
OP, your brain, together with all others, who kept crying abt the statement of iPOB being a terrorist organization, is leaking oil.

The statement was just a statement of one man.

Same as you have been calling buhari a terrorist...

Does it make it an official statement?

Someone said, the iPOB can now be labeled as a terrorist group, and you have started eating shit like the fools that you are, just because the media decided to blow it out of proportion.

You are not citing the Constitution as if truly, some body of institutions had sat to proclaim such...

Were u not the one saying if the army tries trash, you will show them who is the boss?

You, with your fleeing director, and your iPOB lots, are all grade one dunces.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by BudeYahooCom: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Only the courts can declare IPOB terrorists.

That being said. Anything to terrorize murderous fulani terrorists gives me Joy and IPOB represents that.

FULANIS ARE TERRORISTS.
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
OP, your brain, together with all others, who kept crying abt the statement of iPOB being a terrorist organization, is leaking oil.

The statement was just a statement of one man.

Same as you have been calling buhari a terrorist...

Does it make it an official statement?

Someone said, the iPOB can now be labeled as a terrorist group, and you have started eating shit like the fools that you are, just because the media decided to blow it out of proportion.

You are not citing the Constitution as if truly, some body of institutions had sat to proclaim such...

Were u not the one saying if the army tries trash, you will show them who is the boss?

You, with your fleeing director, and your iPOB lots, are all grade one dunces.

So much insults in only one post. Every sentence contained an insult. Don't train your children the way you were trained. I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Only the courts can declare IPOB terrorists.

That being said. Anything to terrorize murderous fulani terrorists gives me Joy and IPOB represents that.

FULANIS ARE TERRORISTS.
smiley
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
idupaul:
Interesting , I think Igbo youths should take Advantage of this and request for Amnesty programme for IPOB members

Lol. Just that IPOB don't have arms to lay down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

So much insults in only one post. Every sentence contained an insult. Don't train your children the way you were trained. I beg you.
as a matter of fact, only the first, fifth and last statement contains insult...

And they way my children are trained is non of your business.

Face your Biafra and die popular but unfulfilled like Ojukwu
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by julietm123: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
So there are no Hausa quarters in Aba? I am yet to see a state in the South that has no Hausa quarters.
waledeji:

You are a clown
Re: Nigeria is a tastelss joke. by tsdarkside(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

This is exactly how the average dumb Nigerian youth thinks. Killing armless Igbos is right. Genocide is right.
Nice one oga, nice one.

sharrap...go tell europe to pay us reparations,then we can talk.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi / Buhari: I Won't Concede Defeat.. / Breaking News Governor Nasiru Elrufai Has Directed The Kaduna State Land Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.