Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Married Men And Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men And Cheating (868 Views)

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men And Cheating by oluwasma(f): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Often wonder why married men cheat, some say they are polygamous in nature. But does that justify the reason why they cheat, No. Maybe most don’t have self control or they just use the phrase ‘polygamous in nature’ as an excuse to infidelity. Since if a man is caught cheating, he will most likely be forgiven but if a woman is caught cheating, she will be tagged a ‘LovePeddler’.

Most times I argue why married men cheat and get away with it while women are not allowed to do same, I am yet to win that argument. I asked a friend, why do married men cheat? He said because they are impatient and lack understanding. He said many times he had thought about cheating on his wife. I asked why, he said its because of sex. Hmmmmm I thought to myself that is Number one reason. Most other reasons revolve around it.

So why do married men cheat because of sex? He said he had asked his wife for sex last weekend and she totally refused. According to him, it was not her first time of refusing him. So what would make a woman say No to her husband, maybe stress, tiredness, anger. Single ladies can testify to the fact that they have more married men asking them out than single guys.

Ladies should not form the habit of saying No everytime without any reasonable excuse. Sex is like a glue that bond husband and wife. When it is taken from any marriage, such marriage will fail.

My friend further said his wife only prefer missionary style and it wasn’t like that when they were still dating. Most men will pick other styles before missionary. We should learn to spice up our marriage with different styles as one style can bore us easily. It is just like eating one type of food every time, you will lose your appetite one day. Most of us push our husbands out unknowingly. If we now please him in everyway and he still look outside, then we know he just want to cheat. There is no good reason whatsoever that will justify why men cheat. Maybe some just want to cheat.

Source: https://sheadvises./2017/09/16/married-men-and-cheating/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men And Cheating by Josephjnr(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op! Please, marry me.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by hooklover: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's cos of this I cheat with married ladies to balance d equation... Men and society no fair to ladies......
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:
It's cos of this I cheat with married ladies to balance d equation... Men and society no fair to ladies......
Really? You sleep with married women?

Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
We men don't cheat we only exercise our instincts. it unacceptable to tag men as cheaters! Stay with one woman is equal to none

happy sunday!
I am an anti-condom
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Sierusvirus(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
You need to ask yourself, a woman will restrict the husband sex with the excuses that she's tired or stressed ( that's an excuses giving by cheating single and married women, she's getting sex style from another man pretending to be holy) A typical example, when men don't make love to their wife because he's tired or stress, where do their mind go to?
So don't judge cos both genders are victims but the difference is that men expose theirs and women don't and doesn't mean they don't cheat but rather more into cheating than men.
You said men are polygamous while women ain't but from what has been happening now women are far more into it than men.
The final thing I have to ask you, "Have you slept with a married man " You can't eat your cake and have it back. The KARMA must underline come after every lady that have done it and will surely visit them when they feel like they have arrived or settled in marriage.
The Karma is from God not man so for other many ladies without self control which I know it's not all about money for doing that but enjoying the sex ( cheating on their bf and still accusing them of cheating) with different men to feel like a super slay queen, stop complaining cos karma is coming up on you all.
"If you seek equity, you come with clean hands and if you want equity, you do equity"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men And Cheating by Greystone: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Not married yet but the thought of cheating while married repulses me.

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Cheating by holyboii: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Greystone:
Not married yet but the thought of cheating while married repulses me.

no be only you bro. Nigerian girls are off and only makes sense for rituals
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Wuminity(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Married men and cheating are like 5&6....
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Married men can cheat for Africa, I have lost count of married men that wanted to sleep with me or better still date me, with monetary benefits inclusive, like wtf will I be doing with a married man?

Such fuckery!!!
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Amarabae(f): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
It depends on who you married,
there are responsible and God fearing men out there,
thats why you need Gods direction when marriage knocks,
many irresponsible men have brought disease into the home via cheating and the wife is the innocent victim mainly,
it will not be our portion,amen,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Some even go as far as swearing that they are not married, but I still know.
Foolss.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Amarabae(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Married men can cheat for Africa, I have lost count of married men that wanted to sleep with me or better still date me, with monetary benefits inclusive, like wtf will I be doing with a married man?

Such fuckery!!!
but why do you keep attracting them,is that not a bit abnormal?
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
It depends on who you married,
there are responsible and God fearing men out there,
thats why you need Gods direction when marriage knocks,
many irresponsible men have brought disease into the home via cheating and the wife is the innocent victim mainly,
it will not be our portion,amen,
My sister, they all cheat. You won't believe it till you catch your husband but brace yourself just incase.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
but why do you keep attracting them,is that not a bit abnormal?
Well, God didn't create me ugly or shapeless, so how is that my fault?

I don't wear indecent clothes.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sierusvirus:
You need to ask yourself, a woman will restrict the husband sex with the excuses that she's tired or stressed ( that's an excuses giving by cheating single and married women, she's getting sex style from another man pretending to be holy) A typical example, when men don't make love to their wife because he's tired or stress, where do their mind go to?
So don't judge cos both genders are victims but the difference is that men expose theirs and women don't and doesn't mean they don't cheat but rather more into cheating than men.
You said men are polygamous while women ain't but from what has been happening now women are far more into it than men.
The final thing I have to ask you, "Have you slept with a married man " You can't eat your cake and have it back. The KARMA must underline come after every lady that have done it and will surely visit them when they feel like they have arrived or settled in marriage.
The Karma is from God not man so for other many ladies without self control which I know it's not all about money for doing that but enjoying the sex ( cheating on their bf and still accusing them of cheating) with different men to feel like a super slay queen, stop complaining cos karma is coming up on you all.
"If you seek equity, you come with clean hands and if you want equity, you do equity"

Lies!.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Amarabae(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
My sister, they all cheat. You won't believe it till you catch your husband but brace yourself just incase.
not all o, biko,
Lols,
I know who I am a mrs to,
We dated for quite a long, i studied him like a school and am a graduate in him,
tho i a bit concour with you,
human beings can be unpredictble
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Amarabae(f): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Well, God didn't create me ugly or shapeless, so how is that my fault?

I don't wear indecent clothes.
keep on rejecting them dear,
sleeping with another woman's husband,
awww that stinks!
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
not all o, biko,
Lols,
I know who I am a mrs to,
We dated for quite a long, i studied him like a school and am a graduate in him,
tho i a bit concour with you,
human beings can be unpredictble
Thats why I don't trust men, so that when the cheat, I wont be too surprised.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Sierusvirus(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
Lies!.
The truth is also bitter and the time of CON is over.
You can take a horse to a stream to drink water but you can't force it to drink.
" If you seek equity, you come with clean hands and if you want equity, you come with clean hands"

(1) (Reply)

Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? / Top Five Ideal Place For Pinic In Enugu / Helping a man financially while dating - Reasonable Or Just Downright Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.