Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Military Operations In Nigeria Aim At Cutting Down The Excess Of Political Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operations In Nigeria Aim At Cutting Down The Excess Of Political Class (355 Views)

Activist Sues FG, Security Chiefs Over Military Operations / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Military Operations In Nigeria Aim At Cutting Down The Excess Of Political Class by oladeebo: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
The Nigerian political class had gone, gone too far against Nigeria nation, although the military era had gone never to return in the world politics, but they forget there is military operation in conform with local and international law, that can be launch any time to stop their arrogant.
These politicians forget their actions and inactions affect both civilian and military personal of this country.
If not how these politicians dream of kicking again the constitution of the country?
They should have know their limit when exercising their right as politicians and know they have obligations vis-a-vis the Nigeria nation.
No more Coup-detat to check mate the political class as usual but there is Military Operation that can keep them in check

The Ibadan Summit is a slab on the face of Nigeria nation, how can the political class:
i. Issue a total rejection of 1999 constitution!
ii. Adopted the abolished 1963 constitution!
iii. rejected the 2015 Nigeria people's mandate!
Ibadan summit is a civilian Coup-detat against Nigeria nation.
That those who had hand in it's organisation mustn't go unpunished
We are in Democracy, The rule law, the constitution were an obligation for all to obey including political class
Operation Python Dance i & ii
Operation Crocodile i & ii
Were lawful and ethic to international democratic set up and constitution!
Oladeebo.
Re: Military Operations In Nigeria Aim At Cutting Down The Excess Of Political Class by moninuola65: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
oladeebo:
The Nigerian political class had gone, gone too far against Nigeria nation, although the military era had gone never to return in the world politics, but they forget there is military operation in conform with local and international law, that can be launch any time to stop their arrogant.
These politicians forget their actions and inactions affect both civilian and military personal of this country.
If not how these politicians dream of kicking again the constitution of the country?
They should have know their limit when exercising their right as politicians and know they have obligations vis-a-vis the Nigeria nation.
No more Coup-detat to check mate the political class as usual but there is Military Operation that can keep them in check

The Ibadan Summit is a slab on the face of Nigeria nation, how can the political class:
i. Issue a total rejection of 1999 constitution!
ii. Adopted the abolished 1963 constitution!
iii. rejected the 2015 Nigeria people's mandate!
Ibadan summit is a civilian Coup-detat against Nigeria nation.
That those who had hand in it's organisation mustn't go unpunished
We are in Democracy, The rule law, the constitution were an obligation for all to obey including political class
Operation Python Dance i & ii
Operation Crocodile i & ii
Were lawful and ethic to international democratic set up and constitution!
Oladeebo.
brave.
The politicians had taken Nigeria nation for granted for long time, may be they will certainly come down.
play political game with Nigerian lives will be stop.
I think.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived New York For The 72nd UN General Assembly / Nigeria Expecting Fighter Jets From Russia, US, Pakistan, UAE / How To Spend 15 Trillion In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.