Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. (9810 Views)

Throw Back Photo… Pretty Efik Ladies, Calabar (1970) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by tooth4tooth: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I always knew he couldn't do jack. I'm very sure the albino hunchback can't slaughter Christmas fowl as hes proving to be an empty coward but don't doubt the efficacy of his words on the brainless thugs who are ready to die for him. The idiots who were pelting armed soldiers with stones will not hesitate to do something worse in obedience to their new god.

you see when the case gets to court in these days of terrorism, nobody will listen that he was making a figure of speech. Now police claim they saw bombs, guns etc in his house (which my mind tells me were planted). How will a man who asked his followers, under oath, to burn down Nigeria prove the munitions were not his?
I beleive the police in this one because i saw AK47 assault rifle in one of the videos and the issue of petrol bomb is no more news to anyone. It is the IED allegation that is doubtful. That guy is finished already.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Yes, i did and posted it on here. What about it?

I want to know your opinion on it. Can you put a link to the thread where you commented on it?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
tooth4tooth:
I beleive the police in this one because i saw AK47 assault rifle in one of the videos and the issue of petrol bomb is no more news to anyone. It is the IED allegation that is doubtful. That guy is finished already.

Truly he is finished except they're able to reach a political solution and that means he'll become Uwazurike the 2nd

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by UduMgbo1: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Your Coward Jewish Messiah is a Terrorist. Deal with it.

If you are pained over the appellation, head towards DHQ to protest and let the Python dance skelewu on your brainless head.
shatap there and get out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Nwanne, you just look at it critically. Nnamdi Kanu has ome craziness in him but this statement was a metaphor and not literal. How can someone that has never been sighted with armory be saying he wants to go and bring Buhari's head. He's an idiot but not a murderer.

It may seem that i support Nnamdi Kanu but i don't really. But i don't throw away the baby with the bath water. he has said some pretty lousy things but he has also said some things that make sense and most importantly, i won't leave my people for dead (Igbos) no matter what. The day Nnamdi Kanu or anybody that claims they're IPOB carries a gun, that's the day i'll call for their head just like i condemned the group of Igbo youths that were looking for Hausa people to kill in Abia as well as in Obigbo.

IPOB though a secessionist group is no where near a terrorist organization. Also, The military do not have the constitutional rights to pronounce any group or organization a terrorist organisation.

That said, the approach of Nnamdi Kanu to his secessionist drive for Biafra shows someone who at a point lost touch with reality. Nigeria is not Europe. He should have known where to draw the line with his vile comments, threats and insults. It was needless of him to use hate towards against other tribes, unnecessary to insult the president and threaten to have his head.

If he had kept it at an intellectual level, it would have been more appealing to the intelligentsia and elites.

I know as an Igbo, any analysis or comment from you on IPOB and their excesses will always be subjective, but still we cant hide the truth of the matter.

You don't come into a third-world country like Nigeria where presidential powers are fully bestowed on the president, and you create a secessionist movement, create a secret service and a police force to that effect and threaten threaten the life of the president(so much for metaphor) without getting a reaction from the authorities. Sincerely we all saw it coming.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by UduMgbo1: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Are you Ok at all?

What is the business of anybody with metaphor or simile or oxymoron? Those were the words of the useless coward hunchback lunatic scammer.

No matter how hard you down play it , kolewerk!!!!!

yeroba Muslims everywhere
omenka:
The clown says it is a "metaphor"!

God forbid! Tufiakwa.
shatap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I want to know your opinion on it. Can you put a link to the thread where you commented on it?
Here https://www.nairaland.com/4060570/biafra-senator-ike-ekweremadu-advises

Though the thread was locked and i'm yet to give a full review of the article but i think the senator said everything i was thinking. Never knew he was that smart.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

IPOB though a secessionist group is no where near a terrorist organization. Also, The military do not have the constitutional rights to pronounce any group or organization a terrorist organisation.

That said, the approach of Nnamdi Kanu to his secessionist drive for Biafra shows someone who at a point lost touch with reality. Nigeria is not Europe. He should have known where to draw the line with his vile comments, threats and insults. It was needless of him to use hate towards against other tribes, unnecessary to insult the president and threaten to have his head.

If he had kept it at an intellectual level, it would have been more appealing to the intelligentsia and elites.

I know as an Igbo, any analysis or comment from you on IPOB and their excesses will always be subjective, but still we cant hide the truth of the matter.

You don't come into a third-world country like Nigeria where presidential powers are fully bestowed on the president, and you create a secessionist movement, create a secret service and a police force to that effect and threaten threaten the life of the president(so much for metaphor) without getting a reaction from the authorities. Sincerely we all saw it coming.
I agree with you totally and all the comments in the past that i've made concerning IPOB and their activities lends credence to the fact that i did not approve of their modus operandi.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by sainty2k3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

He said "I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head."

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.
OK, thanks.
Just for something light smiley wink
Metaphor to you. But I'm sure if you are the one that someone has threatened to cut off his head, u might change your mind and might no longer sound like metaphor to you

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

I agree with you totally and all the comments in the past that i've made concerning IPOB and their activities lends credence to the fact that i did not approve of their modus operandi.

It's a shame that something that held a bit of promise has crumbled totally simply cos of lack of tact in approach.

That said, i believe that Nigeria still has a date with destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

It's a shame that something that held a bit of promise has crumbled totally simply cos of lack of tact in approach.

Nnamdi Kanu is a maverick and the thing with mavericks is that they go all out. It's either they succeed or fail woefully. The only reason why IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu gained massive traction was because of his personality (or his ginger). If he had followed the advise of a lot of us sensible folks, the movement wouldn't have even gained quarter of the popularity that it gained. it would be no different from MASSOB.

Another reason why he was bound to fail is the same reason any secessionist group in Nigeria will fail. The most peaceful way to go about this thing is for groups such as IPOB to beam their searchlight on the political landscape of their proclaimed territory and even form a party that they can use their followership to dominate leadership in the east and after gathering momentum through representation, they can now formally opt out through their elected officials.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Nnamdi Kanu is a maverick and the thing with mavericks is that they go all out. It's either they succeed or fail woefully. The only reason why IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu gained massive traction was because of his personality (or his ginger). If he had followed the advise of a lot of us sensible folks, the movement wouldn't have even gained quarter of the popularity that it gained. it would be no different from MASSOB.

Another reason why he was bound to fail is the same reason any secessionist group in Nigeria will fail. The most peaceful way to go about this thing is for groups such as IPOB to beam their searchlight on the political landscape of their proclaimed territory and even form a party that they can use their followership to dominate leadership in the east and after gathering momentum through representation, they can now formally opt out through their elected officials.

I've given this advice before to Pazienza, who incidentally is the IPOB lead on Nairaland but he was too scared to pass the idea to Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by EbolaParasite: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.

This right here, is an ignorant statement. How many of his followers in the video understand the "metaphor" you claim? He is the same person that said "burn down Nigeria" if i am arrested. I guess if his followers start burning Nigeria, he will claim, it was only a "metaphor" and i didn't really mean it. My guy, "come and start going".

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Here https://www.nairaland.com/4060570/biafra-senator-ike-ekweremadu-advises

Though the thread was locked and i'm yet to give a full review of the article but i think the senator said everything i was thinking. Never knew he was that smart.

Ok. Of course Ekweremmadu is an adult who is very street wise otherwise he couldn't have survived as the longest sitting DSP. I trust he and other PDP chieftains had hoped to cash in on Kanu's movement to advance their political careers but they didn't imagine that the guy will get so full after consuming the meal of adulation and worship from his followers to challenge his Chi to a wrestling match.

Now common sense has taken over. Let's hope it stays that way

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by pazienza(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

I've given this advice before to Pazienza, who incidentally is the IPOB lead on Nairaland but he was too scared to pass the idea to Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB leader on NL? grin

I'm no leader of any group of persons, not even in NL or in real life. I'm an Igbophilic individual with violent love for Ndiigbo and Igboland, and volcanic hate for Igbophobic individuals or groups, and will protect Igbo interigity on and off line.

I believe in a homogeneous Igbo speaking nation united in sense of purpose, like Japan or Germany.

But I understand that a heterogeneous Biafra is closer to achieving a homogeneous Biafra than the current status quo. Just as I recognize that it is easier for Ndiigbo to secede from a restructured Nigeria with less central power and more geopolitical power and autonomy.
I would support any group pursing any of the above. But my ultimate aim is for a homogeneous Igbo nation.

I believe that a largely homogeneous nation is easier to manage and develop than a tower of Babel.

And what made you think I have contact to NK? grin

I wish I did though, but I don't.

I have been on this board under different monikers since 2007, and I had been pro homogeneous Igbo independent nation since then till now, go figure.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Of course we do no matter how much we deny it. The cookies will surely crumble someday. Let's hope the pieces will be easy to gather when it does

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Afam, you took rubbish and insane utterance to another level.

grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

1. Setting up a propaganda radio outfit where you insult, abuse, threaten to recruit nuclear scientist to blow up Nigeria = Terrorist threat against a sovereign Nation.

2. Traveling the world to solicit for weapons and materials to kill Nigerians and destabilize Nigeria with = Terrorism and terrorist threat.

3. Incing and ordering people to blow up and destroy = Terrorism and terrorist threat

4. Setting up illegal security outfit with uniforms and threatening to behead the president of Nigeria = terrorism and terrorist threat.

At what point do you as a sane and rational person label call it what it is?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course we do no matter how much we deny it. The cookies will surely crumble someday. Let's hope the pieces will be easy to gather when it does

Poverty, unemployment and over-population for a non-producing country. A skewed and utterly unbalanced federal system of government. A multi ethnic, hypocritical-religious and highly tribalistic country. Nigeria's date with destiny is inevitable. We can only pray that it comes peacefully like USSR, else a humanitarian crisis is in the offing.

In earnest, Yorubas are the utmost beneficiaries of this Nigerian "system of things".(apologies to JWs). We can argue about political and military powers of the North but economic power is the ultimate and Yorubas have used Lagos to tremendous advantage of the SWest geopolitical region.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Poverty, unemployment and over-population for a non-producing country. A skewed and utterly unbalanced federal system of government. A multi ethnic, hypocritical-religious and highly tribalistic country. Nigeria's date with destiny is inevitable. We can only pray that it comes peacefully like USSR, else a humanitarian crisis is in the offing.

In earnest, Yorubas are the utmost beneficiaries of this Nigerian "system of things".(apologies to JWs). We can argue about political and military powers of the North but economic power is the ultimate and Yorubas have used Lagos to tremendous advantage of the SWest geopolitical region.

Well, i'm Yoruba and i'll admit we've been very lucky. A good geographical location, a very rich history replete with wars, successes and failures (all which we've learnt from) and the gift called Awolowo who had an undying love for his people and interest in their progress. Maybe God is even Yoruba afterall wink but i don't delude myself thinking all his well with my region. We have serious challenges that are daunting and we know it's only in an atmosphere of peace that we could hope to meet them. We have problems like any other region bro.

Anyway, God dey

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

1. Setting up a propaganda radio outfit where you insult, abuse, threaten to recruit nuclear scientist to blow up Nigeria = Terrorist threat against a sovereign Nation.

2. Traveling the world to solicit for weapons and materials to kill Nigerians and destabilize Nigeria with = Terrorism and terrorist threat.

3. Incing and ordering people to blow up and destroy = Terrorism and terrorist threat

4. Setting up illegal security outfit with uniforms and threatening to behead the president of Nigeria = terrorism and terrorist threat.

At what point do you as a sane and rational person label call it what it is?

1) Threaten to recruit nuclear scientist to blow up Nigeria is a lie he can only tell his gullible followers. If it were that easy, Islamic terrorists would have used nuclear bombs on their Europeans attacks.

2) Another lie he tells his gullible supporters. Once you solicit for such, foreign intelligence agencies will be in the know.

3) This is like telling someone to do something you know he can't. it's pure empty talk.

4) This is plain secessionist attempt. It is no different from Amaechi threatening to form a parallel govt if APC Lost election. Saying he will behead Buharis is a very bad joke. Afam4Eva called it metaphorical statement.

my summation is that Kanu considers his followers bunch of Idiots that you can sit and tell all manner of stories. You can just cook up any lie and feed them. and they will over feed. They don't do background check, they don't scrutinize, they don't analyse. They accept hook line and sinker.

The question is because they have a lying leader, does it make IPOB a terrorist organisation??

Put America in Nigeria's shoes, will they brand IPOB a terrorist association?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Well, i'm Yoruba and i'll admit we've been very lucky. A good geographical location, a very rich history replete with wars, successes and failures (all which we've learnt from) and the gift called Awolowo who had an undying love for his people and interest in their progress. Maybe God is even Yoruba afterall wink but i don't delude myself thinking all his well with my region. We have serious challenges that are daunting and we know it's only in an atmosphere of peace that we could hope to meet them. We have problems like any other region bro.

Anyway, God dey

Definitely, having a good geographical location helps alot. This is coming from an Ikwerre who knows what good geography and luck plays out in helping an ethnic group stand on its feet.
But there's an extent to which luck and geography takes you. it is said that you make your own luck.

Lagos and Ogun have positioned themselves to the point where Raw materials can be in Kano but the factory will be either in Ogun or Lagos. They will likely pipe the raw materials down to Lagos/Ogun or look for any possible means to transport it down.

The situation whereby Lagos/Ogun must continue to grow at the detriment of others didn't actually arrive by chance. We arrived at this through a systemic chain of events. It was well planned and executed. You may not accept but kudos to the yoruba press, yoruba schemers and Yorubas in the Nigerian intelligence and military outfits. Nice job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

1) Threaten to recruit nuclear scientist to blow up Nigeria is a lie he can only tell his gullible followers. If it were that easy, Islamic terrorists would have used nuclear bombs on their Europeans attacks.

2) Another lie he tells his gullible supporters. Once you solicit for such, foreign intelligence agencies will be in the know.

3) This is like telling someone to do something you know he can't. it's pure empty talk.

4) This is plain secessionist attempt. It is no different from Amaechi threatening to form a parallel govt if APC Lost election. Saying he will behead Buharis is a very bad joke. Afam4Eva called it metaphorical statement.

my summation is that Kanu considers his followers bunch of Idiots that you can sit and tell all manner of stories. You can just cook up any lie and feed them. and they will over feed. They don't do background check, they don't scrutinize, they don't analyse. They accept hook line and sinker.

The question is because they have a lying leader, does it make IPOB a terrorist organisation??

Put America in Nigeria's shoes, will they brand IPOB a terrorist association?

It is perfectly OK for you to excuse everything away as lies and empty talk, but we don't elect, hire and pay our leaders to carelessly accept such threatening acts and behavior as empty talk and lies.

Asking his followers to blow up and end Nigeria as a sovereign nation sound empty to you, but you can not assure me and millions of Nigerians that his followers won't carry out his instructions.

In America where we borrowed democracy from, soliciting for weapons to kill people, threatening to blow up America or behead the President of the United States means serious jail time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Definitely, having a good geographical location helps alot. This is coming from an Ikwerre who knows what good geography and luck plays out in helping an ethnic group stand on its feet.

Lagos and Ogun have positioned themselves to the point where Raw materials can be in Kano but the factory will be either in Ogun or Lagos. They will likely pipe the raw materials down to Lagos/Ogun or look for any possible means to transport it down.

The situation whereby Lagos/Ogun must continue to grow at the detriment of others didn't actually arrive by chance. We arrived at this through a systemic chain of events. It was well planned and executed. You may not accept but kudos to the yoruba press, yoruba schemers and Yorubas in the Nigerian intelligence and military outfits. Nice job.

I know you're Ikwerre and if you must know, I lived with Ikwerre's and i do a lot of things till today with Ikwerres. Your vast lands have been a blessing wink

You flatter me with the bold but i refuse to lose my head. If you plan well, you reap the benefits. If you show yourself decent and open minded, strangers want to do business with you. If you're accommodating, you'll win friends. If you don't show yourself aggressive or violent, strangers will feel comfortable around you even if some tag it cowardice wink but all these things are making migration into our region almost uncontrollable. I have friends from Egbema, Urhobo, kwale and Isoko who have relocated their families to Ibadan and Akure even though they still work in the Niger Delta and more population means more strain on infrastructure while not paying tax to these states as their employers remit their PAYE to Delta and Rivers states.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

It is perfectly OK for you to excuse everything away as lies and empty talk, but we don't elect, hire and pay our leaders to carelessly accept such threatening acts and behavior as empty talk and lies.

Asking his followers to blow up and end Nigeria as a sovereign nation sound empty to you, but you can not assure me and millions of Nigerians that his followers won't carry out his instructions.

In America where we borrowed democracy from, soliciting for weapons to kill people, threatening to blow up America or behead the President of the United States means serious jail time.

Lying may be a crime but lying that you are a terrorist doesn't automatically make you one. When Rap music was Rap (not the commercial nonsense everywhere now), one gets shocked at the explicit content of killing the rapper fantasize. One would wonder Why aren't they arrested for crimes they have testified to commit. the answer is no proof of any such crimes. it's just fiction to out it simply.

If IPOB was in America, the US security agencies will just bust them as a lying organisation and won't even bother wasting their tym on a Python dance. They will only expose Kanu as a fraud, and mess him up by questioning his character.

if I get get up and brag that I will kill Wike or I will blow up government House. Or i claim to have possession of a nuclear bomb. The security agencies will arrest me and investigate and when found to be empty talk to impress some guys in my street, they should let me go. They can't just turn me into a terrorist simply because I'm trying to impress some idiots in my neighborhood. maintaining that I'm a terrorist when clearly I'm not is either because they are inept or they have a vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by harlehleh(f): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Calm down and do the thinking for yourself. Were you expecting Kanu to go to Abuja and actually bring Buhari's head. Are you people kids for christ sake? We all know Kanu has a caustic tongue and says things that makes people hyper but saying he will bring Buhari's head without him or his group ever seen with weapons is...

even if he didn't mean it, that statement alone is enough for him to be arrested...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
harlehleh:

even if he didn't mean it, that statement alone is enough for him to be arrested...
I'm not necessarily against his being arrested. I'm concerned that some people think that the statement he made is the reason he was labelled a terrorist and not because he was armed. Instead of arresting him for violating his bail conditions, they chose to send soldiers to wreck havoc and some people are cheering them on.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I know you're Ikwerre and if you must know, I lived with Ikwerre's and i do a lot of things till today with Ikwerres. Your vast lands have been a blessing wink

You flatter me with the bold but i refuse to lose my head. If you plan well, you reap the benefits. If you show yourself decent and open minded, strangers want to do business with you. If you're accommodating, you'll win friends. If you don't show yourself aggressive or violent, strangers will feel comfortable around you even if some tag it cowardice wink but all these things are making migration into our region almost uncontrollable. I have friends from Egbema, Urhobo, kwale and Isoko who have relocated their families to Ibadan and Akure even though they still work in the Niger Delta and more population means more strain on infrastructure while not paying tax to these states as their employers remit their PAYE to Delta and Rivers states.

I didn't write this for you to lose your head, but as far as Nigeria is concerned today the top destinations for Investment is Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Why, the impression created is that they are peaceful and the investment is secure. There are crisis almost everywhere else, so you can't invest there. something is not right somewhere.

There are 2 functional airports in Rivers, Two seaports, 2 refineries, a petrochemical plant, an LNG plant and so on, but once you mention Rivers, the thing that comes to mind is "Rivers of blood". nothing positive, just negativity. Alot of this are the handiwork of the media. 95% are in headquartered in SWest Nigeria.

This system of government pits us all in competition with another. I don't expect my rival to say something better about me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Lying may be a crime but lying that you are a terrorist doesn't automatically make you one. When Rap music was Rap (not the commercial nonsense everywhere now), one gets shocked at the explicit content of killing the rapper fantasize. One would wonder Why aren't they arrested for crimes they have testified to commit. the answer is no proof of any such crimes. it's just fiction to out it simply.

If IPOB was in America, the US security agencies will just bust them as a lying organisation and won't even bother wasting their tym on a Python dance. They will only expose Kanu as a fraud, and mess him up by questioning his character.

if I get get up and brag that I will kill Wike or I will blow up government House. Or i claim to have possession of a nuclear bomb. The security agencies will arrest me and investigate and when found to be empty talk to impress some guys in my street, they should let me go. They can't just turn me into a terrorist simply because I'm trying to impress some idiots in my neighborhood. maintaining that I'm a terrorist when clearly I'm not is either because they are inept or they have a vendetta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

The above video nko? I didn't make it up and it doesn't look like lies to me.

1. He was not lying and you can not prove to me and the rest of Nigeria that he was only lying and his utterances were not terrorist threats.

2. He is not a rapper and last time I checked, rappers don't terrorist threats to blow up their countries, not even in their lyrics.

3. Rappers don't travel all over the world to solicit for weapons to kill innocent people with, that's what terrorists do.

4. Rappers don't set up radio stations to abuse, insult and issue threats against their own countries, that's what terrorists do.

5. Rappers don't set up illegal security outfits with uniforms, that's what terrorists do.

6. Rappers don't threaten to cut off their president's head, that's what ISIS and BK do.

Saying his utterances were lies is ok to peddle as your own personal opinion, but you can not convincingly and categorically convince me and millions of innocent Nigerians that he was just lying, this is just your own opinion and we don't elect and pay people to listen to random opinions before protecting Nigerians and Nigeria as a Nation.

Stick to your own personal opinion and stop insulting our collective intelligence by making one up on behalf of the ipob terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by sarrki(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu and Igbos are natural disaster

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

The above video nko? I didn't make it up and it doesn't look like lies to me.

1. He was not lying and you can not prove to me and the rest of Nigeria that he was only lying and his utterances were not terrorist threats.

2. He is not a rapper and last time I checked, rappers don't terrorist threats to blow up their countries, not even in their lyrics.

3. Rappers don't travel all over the world to solicit for weapons to kill innocent people with, that's what terrorists do.

4. Rappers don't set up radio stations to abuse, insult and issue threats against their own countries, that's what terrorists do.

5. Rappers don't set up illegal security outfits with uniforms, that's what terrorists do.

6. Rappers don't threaten to cut off their president's head, that's what ISIS and BK do.

Saying his utterances were lies is ok to peddle as your own personal opinion, but you can not convincingly and categorically convince me and millions of innocent Nigerians that he was just lying, this is just your own opinion and we don't elect and pay people to listen to random opinions before protecting Nigerians and Nigeria as a Nation.

Stick to your own personal opinion and stop insulting our collective intelligence by making one up on behalf of the ipob terrorist.

In order that we don't go in circles, show proof of countries he travelled to procure WMD, show proof of scientists he met or communicated with to help develop weapons. This is how things are done. proof of claims will satisfy those of us who believe IPOB is not what the govt has proscribed it.

If you can't provide proof, then my summation remains that lying doesn't make one a terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Kicks As Kano Cuts Salaries / Tinubu Fails To Make 25% In FCT, It All Becomes Complicated Now- A Lawyer / Robbery At Lagos/ibadan Express That Led To Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.