Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. (9782 Views)

Throw Back Photo… Pretty Efik Ladies, Calabar (1970) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by omenka(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evening all.

Took a brief time out from the trash Man Utd is playing at the moment to share this before I lose the zeal to do so.

Just about two weeks ago, the renown terrorist Mazi Nnamdi Kanu made the following statement.

“The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari, he is from Sudan. After extensive plastic surgery they brought him back. The person was taught Buhari’s mannerisms and he came back deceiving all of you. I can stand and prove who I am but Buhari cannot do the same thing. He cannot deceive Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB,” the IPOB leader said.

Mr. Kanu also said that arresting him for his secessionist agitation was “the worst mistake” Mr. Buhari made. He told his supporters that he would be appearing in court for his hearing and directed them to “burn down” Nigeria if he is rearrested.

“The worst mistake Buhari ever made was to arrest me. I will break the zoo into pieces. I am taking IPOB to Abuja on the 17th of next month for my court case. There will be 2 million people in Abuja. We take the battle to our enemies. You are under oath and by virtue of that oath you are under direct order from me, any day you hear I have been arrested, to burn down Nigeria to the ground.”
https://www.nairaland.com/4030954/nnamdi-kanu-buhari-not-nigeria#60104273

These were Kanu's words verbatim, and as expected, the ipob respondents applauded these highly provocative statements of his. This was beside the fact he stated he would got to Abuja and bring back the president's head!

My questions are:

1. Where is the "peace" in IPOB's methods that her supporters insist they were peaceful?

2. Kanu says the person in Abuja isn't Buhari but a Sudanese made to look like him by plastic surgeons. If you check the comments from ipob yoots on the link to the thread provided, not a single one of them doubted Kanu. Matter of fact, they agreed Buhari is dead and that the cabal only brought in his look alike to perpetuate their hold unto power.

Now, the question arises, why are these same people who say Buhari is dead now blaming him for their recent asss whooping and swearing to charge him before the ICC? Is it Buhari's corpse they intend to prosecute?

3. Does ipob still intend to burn down the zoo as directed by their leader who has suddenly gone AWOL? They "SWORE" to do so, remember. As a matter of fact, for someone like Afam4eva who says he needs evidence Kanu asked anyone to kill anyone, there could be no better proof than this. Look up the red bold portion of the last paragraph in the op. Kanu says they are under "DIRECT ORDER TO BURN NIGERIA TO THE GROUND".

4. Does the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu intend to come out of hiding to attend to his court case with his "2 million" followers, coming up on the 17th of this month?

This thread is not intended to mock nor spite anyone. It is simply meant to remind us what a peace loving terrorist organization ipob is from the get to and sample their intents going forward, given all the PROMISES they made the zoo just a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is the comment tha nailed his coffin.

When he confessed that he was planning a coup and he intends to kill the President and the crowd cheered him on as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

As for Afam4eva, looooool, no comment biko.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Trailii: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
he fumble big time .... this speech is enough for the international community to name someone /group a terrorist organization .. the guy talks before thinking , he talks too much with little sense ...
and pls where is he ? heros don't run when the game gets hot rather they stay to defend their stand , right and positions .. .
he is truly a coward ... a bloody coward

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by omenka(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

When he confessed that he was planning a coup and he intends to kill the President and the crowd cheered him on as usual

You know what? I rarely watch the lunatic's videos but yesterday decided to watch this particular one. What got to me wasn't really his threat to behead the president, what I found chilling was the reaction of those "elders" when he made the statement!

Do they unzip their skulls and evacuate it before attending those rallies?

Peaceful indeed.

As a matter of fact, I'm finding a way to forward a letter of complaint to AI attaching this video. They need to open their eyes to what we had had to put up with.

Nigerian government was too darn patient with that clown.

And who the hell is the clown walking behind him with a Torah? This Kanu's brand of brainwashing would leave Hitler scratching his head if he were still alive today.

Smh.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by tooth4tooth: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
He love the zoo so much he cannot afford to see it razed down with sticks and bottles. That was why he vanished into Isiala Ngwa evil forest grin

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Adebola02(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu and his followers are bunch of confused secessionist

NL say no to Secessionists

I stand with One Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by morbeta(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
My candid advice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by sotall(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
I open this thread and all I see are zombified hypocrites.

A man lost an election in 2011 and incited his supporters to go on rampage killing people. The result was the untimely death of 11 Corp members.
What happened to him ?? Nothing.

What about the baboon and dogs being soaked in blood statement??
His party even threatened to form a parallel government just before the 2015 elections.

It is the same man that is holding someone to ransom for hate speech and zombiefied hypocrites on this thread are hallucinating over it.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB maybe wrong in the method they are adopting for their agitations but the Nigerian government gave them no other choice. The country seems to be animal farm (by George Orwell) where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
That explains why the federal govt can negotiate with boko haram and even do an exchange of terrorists plus cash for kidnapped girls. That explains why the federal government can negotiate with militants and Grant them amnesty.

That also explains why Fulani herdsmen kill unprovoked but are not tagged a terrorist organization but IPOB is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Trailii: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
peace loving Nigerians and and sensible igbos should pls compile this hateful video and facebook rants by this lunatic and his terrorist organization , and let us send copies to the international communities , united nation , international criminal court of justice , African union , ecowas etc ... we need to send this mad man to prison or hell .. pls do this country a favour and send it , let us prevent another war in this country

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by SladeWilson(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
shocked

Kanu is a terrorist, the Federal government should place bounty on him as soon as possible angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by sainty2k3(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Pls help is transcribe to English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
sainty2k3:

Said he was going to Abuja with his supporters and they will come back with President Buhari's head

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
sainty2k3:

He said "I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head."

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
This guy actually said more than I thought and some buffoons here are expecting me to show sympathy?

How brainless can a man be to make all these speeches without having a military back up and I'm not talking of the hungry looking BSS o?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by UduMgbo1: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
omenka:
You know what? I rarely watch the lunatic's videos but yesterday decided to watch this particular one. What got to me wasn't really his threat to behead the president, what I found chilling was the reaction of those "elders" when he made the statement!

Do they unzip their skulls and evacuate it before attending those rallies?

Peaceful indeed.

As a matter of fact, I'm finding a way to forward a letter of complaint to AI attaching this video. They need to open their eyes to what we had had to put up with.

Nigerian government was too darn patient with that clown.

And who the hell is the clown walking behind him with a Torah? This Kanu's brand of brainwashing would leave Hitler scratching his head if he were still alive today.

Smh.
[/s]
Stop seeking the favor of the mods

I now see why you go free after flouting nairaland rules

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afam the Afam......I always knew ipob speak a different kind of English

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Calm down and do the thinking for yourself. Were you expecting Kanu to go to Abuja and actually bring Buhari's head. Are you people kids for christ sake? We all know Kanu has a caustic tongue and says things that makes people hyper but saying he will bring Buhari's head without him or his group ever seen with weapons is...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it not Afam again?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Afam, I don't understand why you support Nnamdi Kanu and his lousiness.

Pls explain the meaning of " I will go to Abuja and bring Buharis head".. explain logically.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Oloripelebe: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Maybe the guy wanted to emulate Peter Ayodele Fayose by opening his mouth anytime so say trash not knowing dat fayose is enjoying immunity. ..we now all know the real coward. I pity those old men that were attending his rallies, old fools

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Ugoeze2016: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by omenka(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The clown says it is a "metaphor"!

God forbid! Tufiakwa.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Afam, I don't understand why you support Nnamdi Kanu and his lousiness.

Pls explain the meaning of " I will go to Abuja and bring Buharis head".. explain logically.
Nwanne, you just look at it critically. Nnamdi Kanu has ome craziness in him but this statement was a metaphor and not literal. How can someone that has never been sighted with armory be saying he wants to go and bring Buhari's head. He's an idiot but not a murderer.

It may seem that i support Nnamdi Kanu but i don't really. But i don't throw away the baby with the bath water. he has said some pretty lousy things but he has also said some things that make sense and most importantly, i won't leave my people for dead (Igbos) no matter what. The day Nnamdi Kanu or anybody that claims they're IPOB carries a gun, that's the day i'll call for their head just like i condemned the group of Igbo youths that were looking for Hausa people to kill in Abia as well as in Obigbo.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Calm down and do the thinking for yourself. Were you expecting Kanu to go to Abuja and actually bring Buhari's head. Are you people kids for christ sake? We all know Kanu has a caustic tongue and says things that makes people hyper but saying he will bring Buhari's head without him or his group ever seen with weapons is...

I always knew he couldn't do jack. I'm very sure the albino hunchback can't slaughter Christmas fowl as hes proving to be an empty coward but don't doubt the efficacy of his words on the brainless thugs who are ready to die for him. The idiots who were pelting armed soldiers with stones will not hesitate to do something worse in obedience to their new god.

you see when the case gets to court in these days of terrorism, nobody will listen that he was making a figure of speech. Now police claim they saw bombs, guns etc in his house (which my mind tells me were planted). How will a man who asked his followers, under oath, to burn down Nigeria prove the munitions were not his?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Is it not Afam again?
Mynd44:

Is it not Afam again?

Afam na enigma in gymnastics cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I always knew he couldn't do jack. I'm very sure the albino hunchback can't slaughter Christmas fowl as hes proving to be an empty coward but don't doubt the efficacy of his words on the brainless thugs who are ready to die for him. The idiots who were pelting armed soldiers with stones will not hesitate to do something worse in obedience to their new god.

you see when the case gets to court in these days of terrorism, nobody will listen that he was making a figure of speech. Now police claim they saw bombs, guns etc in his house (which my mind tells me were planted). How will a man who asked his followers, under oath, to burn down Nigeria prove the munitions were not his?
It's still really isn't a problem if he is charged to court and this speech of his is taken literally. My concern is the people who are using this video as the reason why the army invaded his home. Under no circumstances should the military invade someone's home except on the orders of the law court. It's an absurdity and an aberration and every right thinking human being should condemn it. This guy ha sa case in court for crying out loud. Why exacerbate the issue by towing the path of unconstitutionality?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by SuperS1Panther: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Nwanne, you just look at it critically. Nnamdi Kanu has ome craziness in him but this statement was a metaphor and not literal. How can someone that has never been sighted with armory be saying he wants to go and bring Buhari's head. He's an idiot but not a murderer.

It may seem that i support Nnamdi Kanu but i don't really. But i don't throw away the baby with the bath water. he has said some pretty lousy things but he has also said some things that make sense and most importantly, i won't leave my people for dead (Igbos) no matter what. The day Nnamdi Kanu or anybody that claims they're IPOB carries a gun, that's the day i'll call for their head just like i condemned the group of Igbo youths that were looking for Hausa people to kill in Abia as well as in Obigbo.

Are you Ok at all?

What is the business of anybody with metaphor or simile or oxymoron? Those were the words of the useless coward hunchback lunatic scammer.

No matter how hard you down play it , kolewerk!!!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Are you Ok at all?

What is the business of anybody with metaphor or simile or oxymoron? Those were the words of the useless coward hunchback lunatic scammer.

No matter how hard you down play it , kolewerk!!!!!

Who cares what you think. If he made a statement that is considered treacherous, why not leave the law courts to take it's full course? Ohh i forgot, they thought they wouldn't have a strong case. You people are just moving from pillar to post to find a reason to justify the terrorism tag placed on him and it's becoming embarrassing really.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's still really isn't a problem if he is charged to court and this speech of his is taken literally. My concern is the people who are using this video as the reason why the army invaded his home. Under no circumstances should the military invade someone's home except on the orders of the law court. It's an absurdity and an aberration and every right thinking human being should condemn it. This guy ha sa case in court for crying out loud. Why exacerbate the issue by towing the path of unconstitutionality?

ok. let's not argue too much about it.

Meanwhile did you read Ekweremmadu's epistle today?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Afam4eva(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

ok. let's not argue too much about it.

Meanwhile did you read Ekweremmadu's epistle today?
Yes, i did and posted it on here. What about it?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by SuperS1Panther: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Who cares what you think. If he made a statement that is considered treacherous, why not leave the law courts to take it's full course? Ohh i forgot, they thought they wouldn't have a strong case. You people are just moving from pillar to post to find a reason to justify the terrorism tag placed on him and it's becoming embarrassing really.

Your Coward Jewish Messiah is a Terrorist. Deal with it.

If you are pained over the appellation, head towards DHQ to protest and let the Python dance skelewu on your brainless head.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: Hold Presidency Responsible - PDP / Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu / Lagos Takes Hard Stand Against Fake Drinks in Hospitality Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.