Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. (9784 Views)

Throw Back Photo… Pretty Efik Ladies, Calabar (1970) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Lying may be a crime but lying that you are a terrorist doesn't automatically make you one. When Rap music was Rap (not the commercial nonsense everywhere now), one gets shocked at the explicit content of killing the rapper fantasize. One would wonder Why aren't they arrested for crimes they have testified to commit. the answer is no proof of any such crimes. it's just fiction to out it simply.

If IPOB was in America, the US security agencies will just bust them as a lying organisation and won't even bother wasting their tym on a Python dance. They will only expose Kanu as a fraud, and mess him up by questioning his character.

if I get get up and brag that I will kill Wike or I will blow up government House. Or i claim to have possession of a nuclear bomb. The security agencies will arrest me and investigate and when found to be empty talk to impress some guys in my street, they should let me go. They can't just turn me into a terrorist simply because I'm trying to impress some idiots in my neighborhood. maintaining that I'm a terrorist when clearly I'm not is either because they are inept or they have a vendetta.

If IPOB was in America and Kanu threatened to march to Washinton to take off Trump's head, he will get a visit by the secret service.

Please dont lets lie to one another

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

In order that we don't go in circles, show proof of countries he travelled to procure WMD, show proof of scientists he met or communicated with to help develop weapons. This is how things are done. proof of claims will satisfy those of us who believe IPOB is not what the govt has proscribed it.

If you can't provide proof, then my summation remains that lying doesn't make one a terrorist.

I know your type, you are the one going in cycle with yourself and your typical unintelligent ipob style argument, you give them facts and they'll turn around and ask you to show them where their heads and tail intersect.

ipob is a terrorist group and if it's troubling you beyond acceptance, feel free to help yourself out of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

He said "I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head."

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.
u dey mind them..its only in d zoo that ur declared a terrorist based on only wat u said..

i spit on them and dia mumurity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

If IPOB was in America and Kanu threatened to march to Washinton to take off Trump's head, he will get a visit by the secret service.

Please dont lets lie to one another

The secret service will have busted his lies from the onset, all those times he claimed Russia and Israel were solidly behind him, all those times he claimed he was from the tribe of jews, all those times he claimed scientists were making bombs for him.

Nigerias security and orientation agencies were just aloof and allowed him deceive people and swindle them. I learnt that each IPOB member across Nigeria pay N500 monthly dues to the Biafran cause. so when people are paying, they need to hear about progress being made and so lying or bragging about things non-existent to please them becomes fanciful.

Without actual proof of contact with countries or individuals that can give him access to WMDs, IPOB is and remains a propaganda outfit at best. Even if it were to be proscribed as a terrorist outfit, it isn't in the place of the military to do so.

Lastly, threatening the life of President of Nigeria is high treason and not terrorism. There's a distinction.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

I know your type, you are the one going in cycle with yourself and your typical unintelligent ipob style argument, you give them facts and they'll turn around and ask you to show them where their heads and tail intersect.

ipob is a terrorist group and if it's troubling you beyond acceptance, feel free to help yourself out of this world.

It may interest you to know that i don't and have never supported Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB simply because of their approach to secession. Insulting other ethnicities and spreading hate, shouting down differing opinion from there's is a very bad way to go about their agitation. Intellectual discourse and arguments are way to go.

Allow me reiterate to you and your likes that inasmuch as Nigeria remains so fundamentally unbalanced in this skewed federal structure we are running, a day of reckoning awaits her. We are so diverse with clashing cultures, traditions and religions. An eventual split is a matter of time.

gudnyt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

The secret service will have busted his lies from the onset, all those times he claimed Russia and Israel were solidly behind him, all those times he claimed he was from the tribe of jews, all those times he claimed scientists were making bombs for him.

Nigerias security and orientation agencies were just aloof and allowed him deceive people and swindle them. I learnt that each IPOB member across Nigeria pay N500 monthly dues to the Biafran cause. so when people are paying, they need to hear about progress being made and so lying or bragging about things non-existent to please them becomes fanciful.

Without actual proof of contact with countries or individuals that can give him access to WMDs, IPOB is and remains a propaganda outfit at best. Even if it were to be proscribed as a terrorist outfit, it isn't in the place of the military to do so.

Lastly, threatening the life of President of Nigeria is high treason and not terrorism. There's a distinction.

I love yourast paragraph. So you have agreed that high treason can be pushed against him.

Now when he said the country be burnt down if he is arrested, that is not high treason but terrorism. If you agree that high treason is a thing to use against him then terrorism is also right because he made both statements and his supporters accepted it.

The remaining part about his lies being bursted, how many times have sensible people spoke against hiw constant lies and people shouted "Unity beggars"? Do you know how many threads I have locked about that fake Turkish Diplomat? Did it make his followers believe?

Kanu nailed his own cross and he shoukd enjoy his burial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Definitely, having a good geographical location helps alot. This is coming from an Ikwerre who knows what good geography and luck plays out in helping an ethnic group stand on its feet.
But there's an extent to which luck and geography takes you. it is said that you make your own luck.

Lagos and Ogun have positioned themselves to the point where Raw materials can be in Kano but the factory will be either in Ogun or Lagos. They will likely pipe the raw materials down to Lagos/Ogun or look for any possible means to transport it down.

The situation whereby Lagos/Ogun must continue to grow at the detriment of others didn't actually arrive by chance. We arrived at this through a systemic chain of events. It was well planned and executed. You may not accept but kudos to the yoruba press, yoruba schemers and Yorubas in the Nigerian intelligence and military outfits. Nice job.
wat u stated here is the real reason that igbos hate the yorubas i must tell u..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

I love yourast paragraph. So you have agreed that high treason can be pushed against him.

Now when he said the country be burnt down if he is arrested, that is not high treason but terrorism. If you agree that high treason is a thing to use against him then terrorism is also right because he made both statements and his supporters accepted it.

The remaining part about his lies being bursted, how many times have sensible people spoke against hiw constant lies and people shouted "Unity beggars"? Do you know how many threads I have locked about that fake Turkish Diplomat? Did it make his followers believe?

i live in PH, IPOB members are littered everywhere. If you spent 5mins in their midst you will be baffled at the nonsense they wholly believe. Infact You will term all of them a bunch of idiots. even the easiest verifiable information they will rather believe Nnamdi Kanu.

But to those of us who aren't IPOB, we know Nnamdi Kanu lacks the capacity and capabilities to carry out any of his lies. If Nnamdi Kanu is killed today, Nigeria will continue 2mao like nothing happened. Nnamdi Kanu is a liar and a traitor but his organization is far from being even remotely associated with terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

I didn't write this for you to lose your head, but as far as Nigeria is concerned today the top destinations for Investment is Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Why, the impression created is that they are peaceful and the investment is secure. There are crisis almost everywhere else, so you can't invest there. something is not right somewhere.

There are 2 functional airports in Rivers, Two seaports, 2 refineries, a petrochemical plant, an LNG plant and so on, but once you mention Rivers, the thing that comes to mind is "Rivers of blood". nothing positive, just negativity. Alot of this are the handiwork of the media. 95% are in headquartered in SWest Nigeria.

This system of government pits us all in competition with another. I don't expect my rival to say something better about me.

But is it just the handiwork of the media? You think Rivers for instance has no fault in the negative tag? Did you remember how we used to hold our hands over our heads at numerous check points in PH under Odili before Amaechi came and dealt with the criminals? Was it a lie that almost all white men in Rivers state relocated to Lagos at the height of the militancy? Today i see white folks jog on the streets in Ibadan without security, can they do same in PH or warri?

Can any contractor construct a road in the Niger delta today without settling the CDC? What about piracy on the waters? Even ordinary fishermen and traders are being attacked on the high seas of Bayelsa not to talk of merchant ships. Warri for instance didn't crumble today. I remember when as a child, my Dad used to take us to Shell RA at Edjeba and Ogunnu to visit family friends but are they still functional today? Every action, words or disposition has consequences my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by AK481(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Afam, I don't understand why you support Nnamdi Kanu and his lousiness.

Pls explain the meaning of " I will go to Abuja and bring Buharis head".. explain logically.

U want to know why Afam is sympathetic to igbos?

Ok,a young boy insulted the hell out of a huge man,everybody criticized the young man but unknowingly the huge man went inside the house,brought out a knife and stab the young man repeatedly to death.

What will be the reaction of the crowd?
If they go to court what will be the reaction of the judge?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Blue3k(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Put America in Nigeria's shoes, will they brand IPOB a terrorist association?

I live in USA you guys would be dealt with by FBI and secret service without a doubt. You admitted they did all this nonsense and you think you wouldn't be in jail. You think people are dumb enough to hold rallies threatening to take president head without consequences because it's USA. Oh I forgot to mention he's on bail doing all this stuff you admitted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:

mod see eh? one thing is that ur getting it all twisted

lets analyse logically here:i can see that ur supporting the labellin of ipob a terrorist group, can u least names of some terrorist groups in d world? now tell me the similarities between them and ipob?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:

wat u stated here is the real reason that igbos hate the yorubas i must tell u..

Abeg, na me and Ikwerre man from rivers state wey get oil and plenty foreign presence dey talk. Yours is simply a case of jealousy at what you can't change or did God marginalize you by favoring Yoruba geographically? Your empty chest beating cowardly self tags us cowards and claim you're better than us yet you want to die of hate ontop our matter because apart from nature's blessings, we decided to use our head instead of our mouths and empty braggadocio like you lots are wont to do? Abeg go and stone any army vehicle you see or locate one potor potor and swim away your frustrations biko. I'm not buhari or buratai angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by SladeWilson(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
omenka:
You know what? I rarely watch the lunatic's videos but yesterday decided to watch this particular one. What got to me wasn't really his threat to behead the president, what I found chilling was the reaction of those "elders" when he made the statement!

Do they unzip their skulls and evacuate it before attending those rallies?

Peaceful indeed.

As a matter of fact, I'm finding a way to forward a letter of complaint to AI attaching this video. They need to open their eyes to what we had had to put up with.

Nigerian government was too darn patient with that clown.

And who the hell is the clown walking behind him with a Torah? This Kanu's brand of brainwashing would leave Hitler scratching his head if he were still alive today.

Smh.
Can u imagine undecided in that video i saw one old man cheering too, i was like "wtf, is delusion naturally in their DNA or what" the thing weak me aswear.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

some people sef..av seen ur conversations wit him...i also saw where he told u provide evidence but sadly ur running around d bush looking for base less arguement.Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Blue3k:

I live in USA you guys would be dealt with by FBI and secret service without a doubt. You admitted they did all this nonsense and you think you wouldn't be in jail. You think people are dumb enough to hold rallies threatening to take president head without consequences because it's USA. Oh I forgot to mention he's on bail doing all this stuff you admitted.

The argument is simple, is it right for IPOB to be proscribed a terrorist organization based on Nnamdi Kanu's propaganda. Does lying equate to terrorism
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

i live in PH, IPOB members are littered everywhere. If you spent 5mins in their midst you will be baffled at the nonsense they wholly believe. Infact You will term all of them a bunch of idiots. even the easiest verifiable information they will rather believe Nnamdi Kanu.

But to those of us who aren't IPOB, we know Nnamdi Kanu lacks the capacity and capabilities to carry out any of his lies. If Nnamdi Kanu is killed today, Nigeria will continue 2mao like nothing happened. Nnamdi Kanu is a liar and a traitor but his organization is far from being even remotely associated with terrorism.

mr unohbethel, see the bolded. That is the correct perception every sane human has of your ipob and your albino hunchback god. At least you know hopeathand isn't Yoruba or afonja as you all senselessly scream angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:
u dey mind them..its only in d zoo that ur declared a terrorist based on only wat u said..

i spit on them and dia mumurity

Where is the sense and wisdom in waiting for you to kill me before I do something after repeating so many times that you are going to kill me.

You are the real mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Abeg, na me and Ikwerre man from rivers state wey get oil and plenty foreign presence dey talk. Yours is simply a case of jealousy at what you can't change or did God marginalize you by favoring Yoruba geographically? Your empty chest beating cowardly self tags us cowards and claim you're better than us yet you want to die of hate ontop our matter because apart from nature's blessings, we decided to use our head instead of our mouths and empty braggadocio like you lots are wont to Uo? Abeg go and stone any army vehicle you see or locate one potor potor and swim away your frustrations biko. I'm not buhari or buratai angry
Guy letme tell d real truth...ur a disgrace to yorubas..the yorubas i av friends here are just cool asf.

u said igbos hate yorubas but this ur comments reeks of hate in a greater propensity..its only some yorubas like u that will rejoice wen a calamity befalls another..esp death.that is to show how diabolical u guys are...mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Blue3k(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

The argument is simple, is it right for IPOB to be proscribed a terrorist organization based on Nnamdi Kanu's propaganda. Does lying equate to terrorism

Yes it does. Especially when you proven your willing carry out violent acts. Does America have to wait till ISIS/ISIL and everyother group carries out threat before common sense tell you to label them terror group.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Lloydfather(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
sotall:
I open this thread and all I see are zombified hypocrites.

A man lost an election in 2011 and incited his supporters to go on rampage killing people. The result was the untimely death of 11 Corp members.
What happened to him ?? Nothing.

What about the baboon and dogs being soaked in blood statement??
His party even threatened to form a parallel government just before the 2015 elections.

It is the same man that is holding someone to ransom for hate speech and zombiefied hypocrites on this thread are hallucinating over it.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB maybe wrong in the method they are adopting for their agitations but the Nigerian government gave them no other choice. The country seems to be animal farm (by George Orwell) where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
That explains why the federal govt can negotiate with boko haram and even do an exchange of terrorists plus cash for kidnapped girls. That explains why the federal government can negotiate with militants and Grant them amnesty.

That also explains why Fulani herdsmen kill unprovoked but are not tagged a terrorist organization but IPOB is.
Don't argue with all this nairaland MODs that thinks that their opinion count's, what do u expect of them when u know that they are the mouth piece and propaganda tools of this current administration. omenka and myd44 thought that wisdom is all about typing rubbish from ur computer because u were paid to do so.
at times I used to think why nairaland Mods can't stay clear from biafra issues and concentrate on there works instead of been one sided.
u visit other sites, the mods there leaves the ground for fair play but when u came on nairaland u start to see all the mods ganging up against what i don't know. na only una them pay.

The most annoying part is the way they are calling NK names as if he's in there level. I don't blame them I blame seun that employ them.

why not bring out the throw back speech of ur clone jibril after general election 2011 and pro election 2015.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

Where is the sense and wisdom for me to wait till you kill me before I do something after repeating so many times that you are going to kill me.

yes ur site..
u must not wait.u must do something

but that something u will do is to kill the person first....
or wat?

pls i wanna understand
thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:
Guy letme tell d real truth...ur a disgrace to yorubas..the yorubas i av friends here are just cool asf.

u said igbos hate yorubas but this ur comments reeks of hate in a greater propensity..its only some yorubas like u that will rejoice wen a calamity befalls another..esp death.that is to show how diabolical u guys are...mumu

You're a hopeless hypocrite. Are you not the dolt that posted the crap below? Did i force you to boldly proclaim igbo hate Yoruba? Did you not confess with your own mouth that you guys hate yorubas? which yoruba friends do you have? Liar angry

Isn't this your post?
unohbethel:

I will always laugh at the idiocy of empty chest beating cowardly clowns who were asked to take stones to fight a contingent of fully armed Soldiers. If it pains you, jump into the nearest muddy pool of water angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by 989900: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I always knew he couldn't do jack. I'm very sure the albino hunchback can't slaughter Christmas fowl as hes proving to be an empty coward but don't doubt the efficacy of his words on the brainless thugs who are ready to die for him. The idiots who were pelting armed soldiers with stones will not hesitate to do something worse in obedience to their new god.

you see when the case gets to court in these days of terrorism, nobody will listen that he was making a figure of speech. Now police claim they saw bombs, guns etc in his house (which my mind tells me were planted). How will a man who asked his followers, under oath, to burn down Nigeria prove the munitions were not his?

Abi, with his speeches, anything can be planted on him and it will stick. He is not a very wise individual.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
989900:

Abi, with his speeches, anything can be planted on him and it will stick. He is not a very wise individual.

Exactly!! He's truly done for. Little wonder all the SE political leaders that were mute before knew the game was up and became very bold to give them red card
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Blue3k:

Yes it does. Especially when you proven your willing carry out violent acts. Does America have to wait till ISIS/ISIL and everyother group carries out threat before common sense tell you to label them terror group.

imagine comparing IPOB with iSiS/ISiL, proven terrorist organistion. What has IPOB proven in Nigeria??. The militants in my backyard that threatened to kill Buhari should he come to Rivers for Ogoni clean up, who have been bombing pipelines and oil installations and threatened to blow 3MB, how far. selective application right??

You and I can argue back and forth but the Nigeria constitution gives guidelines to follow before any organization can be branded a terrorist organization. The judiciary has its stake in this. The military cannot abrogate such authority to itself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HiddenShadow: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Nnamdi Kanu is a maverick and the thing with mavericks is that they go all out. It's either they succeed or fail woefully. The only reason why IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu gained massive traction was because of his personality (or his ginger). If he had followed the advise of a lot of us sensible folks, the movement wouldn't have even gained quarter of the popularity that it gained. it would be no different from MASSOB.

Another reason why he was bound to fail is the same reason any secessionist group in Nigeria will fail. The most peaceful way to go about this thing is for groups such as IPOB to beam their searchlight on the political landscape of their proclaimed territory and even form a party that they can use their followership to dominate leadership in the east and after gathering momentum through representation, they can now formally opt out through their elected officials.

and @ HopeAtHand

If they had joined politics, their aim would have been defeated.

Just imagine how APC is trying to link IPOB to PDP what do you think would have happened if they have joined politics

The 2 mistakes Kanu made was to have

a) made known to the public the establishment of BSS

BSS should have been a secret organization with members on plain uniforms but highly trained

b) failed to set up an underground active Research & Development Centers that would have focused on developing military tools both lethal and non lethal tools that would have helped them to neutralize the security force

Example 1: When Kanu house came under attack, they would have released a chemical that could knock the soldiers unconscious so that the Biafrans could have disarm them without hurting them.
This would have embarrassed & frighten the military

Example 2: Those who protected Kanu's house weren't wearing a locally made bulletproof because there was no active Research & Development Centers set up by IPOB to develop such important devices for the protection of their members.
That is why they killed some of them

Imagine putting on a locally made bulletproof and releasing a sleeping gas as the military advances, they would have still be standing by now.

My advice to fellow Biafrans is to take Research seriously and to keep our armed unit secret.

As for IPOB, the organization is not dead

Is just that, it should be reorganized and its tactics changed.

IPOB should set up a very active Research and Development Centers at local levels.

IPOB should keep its armed unit secret.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

mr unohbethel, see the bolded. That is the correct perception every sane human has of your ipob and your albino hunchback god. At least you know hopeathand isn't Yoruba or afonja as you all senselessly scream angry

and this is y i get angry at some of u..u cant make ur point witout abuse

later u will say igbos are curseing other tribes..

u called kanu the albino hunchback, if kanu now calls ur president names...u will cry arrest him, kill him

so do i kill u now? remember d internet neva forgets

also at d bolded:not all biafran believe the same thing..wat i believe is not wat another biafran like pazienza may believe..but it does not make us less biafrans..

remember there is freedom to believe anything u wanna believe.its up to u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Blue3k(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
HopeAtHand:

imagine comparing IPOB with iSiS/ISiL, proven terrorist organistion. What has IPOB proven in Nigeria??. The militants in my backyard that threatened to kill Buhari should he come to Rivers for Ogoni clean up, who have been bombing pipelines and oil installations and threatened to blow 3MB, how far. selective application right??

You and I can argue back and forth but the Nigeria constitution gives guidelines to follow before any organization can be branded a terrorist organization. The judiciary has its stake in this. The military cannot abrogate such authority to itself.

You can defend stupidity all day. You relate with Idotic people of Biafra and every dumb death threat and terror plot. You already admitted they do everything listed and still wonder if USA or any government wouldn't take action against them. Keep switchin your arguments first you ask if USA would take action. Then ask does their current actions amount to terrorism knowing their history.

If it's about army right to label group that's in air. The guys trial is October hopefully he shows up.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by 989900: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

1. Setting up a propaganda radio outfit where you insult, abuse, threaten to recruit nuclear scientist to blow up Nigeria = Terrorist threat against a sovereign Nation.

2. Traveling the world to solicit for weapons and materials to kill Nigerians and destabilize Nigeria with = Terrorism and terrorist threat.

3. Incing and ordering people to blow up and destroy = Terrorism and terrorist threat

4. Setting up illegal security outfit with uniforms and threatening to behead the president of Nigeria = terrorism and terrorist threat.

At what point do you as a sane and rational person label call it what it is?

Kanu is a lucky boy . . . in a country where wearing a bit expensive labels make you a yahoo boy and could get you tagged an armed robber if you don't Roger sharp sharp, in a country where wearing camoflague would get you the ass whooping of your life.

I swear, if I have a way to help Kanu escape, I will, 'cause if those 'sojo boys' gbab am, he will 'su'fe aganyi' for threatening them and their CinC.

Sojo no be police o, no be prison warder o.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by bakila: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Calm down and do the thinking for yourself. Were you expecting Kanu to go to Abuja and actually bring Buhari's head. Are you people kids for christ sake? We all know Kanu has a caustic tongue and says things that makes people hyper but saying he will bring Buhari's head without him or his group ever seen with weapons is...
You expect security agents to behave and think like you Nairaland monikar? He made people hyper and he is now hyper....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Top Nigerian Leader Dies After Surgery (pics) / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi / 10,000 Olokola Workers To Lose Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.