Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) (55133 Views)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sleyanya1:

True. You know every.
na God know every.

1 Like

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Ohcanada:
not all of them. Learn how to appreciate good things
Its not my fault u can not understand properly. I am only lamenting the short lifespan of our young and promising officers, especially in a war situation.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ohcanada:

It is not a professional like medicine, law, engineering, e.t.c.

So, you can join the NAVY, ARMY and AIRFORCE.(DSSC)

But you can join only the ARMY through SSC(Short Service Commission)
okay but can one join the NDA through the DSSC and still get commissioned?
Also what will my duration be in the service ?
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2017
damiolly:
okay but can one join the NDA through the DSSC and still get commissioned?
Also what will my duration be in the service ?
NDA is just a military institution for a compulsory 5 year regular course training. Being a regular cadet that passed through the 5 year training gives you the edge over SSC/DSSC cadets; except if the latter converts to regular.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by mozele(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Phynicz:
it is possible to join the military for short service and eventually leave the military after the program.

you'll spend 10 good years before you think of retiring or renewing your oath/contract.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by jessicanew: 9:41am On May 15, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing this information. color switch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? / Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.