Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes (710 Views)

Places To Relax And Have Fun In Zaria / Funny Picture: When A Girl Says Have Fun / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by lovemoi2(f): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
they take things so seriously,

ok example i asked a girl to tell me what type of man she likes physically, was'nt asking about his religion but before i know it she starts preaching about how a guy's character is all that matters to her,

yeah yeah yeah i get it, we all want a good and God fearing guy, but all i ask was about his physical appearance

well add more examples if u get my point
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by 190: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
silly thread by the most stupid nairalander female ever~
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by poshangel: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
@poster, r u a lesbian or what? Agree with 190, stupid thread.
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by candylips(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
lol
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by daduke2k(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
Nawa o NL ,na so una wickdnes reach. Lol @ replies
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by r231(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
lol
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by Scooby1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
drama grin grin grin
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by THEAMAKA(f): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2010
@ lovemoi2
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by 190: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2010
^

Blinks~
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by lovemoi2(f): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2010
[size=19pt]190 is an idioot so ussually any NLander that agrees with him is also an ignorant idioot[/size]

@ 190 how many times will i tell you i am not a guy, so therefore that dry lonely asss of urs is really not my forte
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by deji2009(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2010
190:

silly thread by the most silly nairalander female ever~

@190 not too bad. we let her off.lol just joking
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by THEAMAKA(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
lovemoi2:

[size=19pt]190 is an idioot so ussually any NLander that agrees with him is also an ignorant idioot[/size]

@ 190 how many times will i tell you i am not a guy, so therefore that dry lonely asss of urs is really not my forte
i agree. toooo foolish for his own good.
what a waste of space.
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by DOAweb(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
@190, they love you grin grin
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by DOAweb(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ lovemoi2

I am Nigerian and do relax and full of fun. Your debate is tending towards generalization.
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by lovemoi2(f): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what a waste of space.

Is it your space?
lovemoi2:

.dont mind them jor!
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by 190: 8:17am On Mar 03, 2010
lovemoi2:

i can clearly see that you have been drinking too much white Garri of recent and its already killed
your eyes**even googles cos def eyeglasses is outta ur reach now**kant save you again~ i never mentioned
you were a GUY ook, i said a st~upid thread by the most ignorant stinking female ever~ where did the guy creep in~
im here to destroy your stinking thread and watch me do it, bit to the ich

THE AMAKA:

what a waste of space.

i can see that you now create spaces everywhere
if not that i personally know you (reach house obviously)
i would have kicked started your virginized pussy like a vulganizer
so DAHH, watch ur space, or [size=5pt]i wud place ur pic all over the place![/size]

DOAweb:

@190, they love you grin grin

who loves who!
who~
definately not me
[size=5pt]i think they love their Dawgarized pu**ies but definately not me[/size]~

RUBBISH! angry angry
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by THEAMAKA(f): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
is it because i keep ignoring you everywhere? na by force?
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
shioooooorrr
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by 190: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2010
rubbish~
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by galatico(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2010
God!!! why do I keep on opening sily threads Sily threads should be thrown out of here!!!
Re: Cant Nigerians Just Relax And Have Fun Sometimes by ursa: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2010
Nice Subject,  No message

(1) (Reply)

Secret Signals Men Give When They Lie / Is This Right Or Wrong / She Said That She Has No Life Without Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.