Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

She Said That She Has No Life Without Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said That She Has No Life Without Me (710 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him / 20 Reasons Why Life Without A Girlfriend Is Cool! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by centD(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2010
she said that if i quit our relationship,that she has no reason to live. http://lovementainance..com
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by MurphyG1(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2010
ok!
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by MurphyG1(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2010
ok!
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by kcblast(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2010
Yeah, thats exactly wot mine told me when i discovered dat she's making me d 8th guy!
I'm planning on what 2 do 2 her¿!?!
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Olami099(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2010
hmmmm
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2010
@poster
she is just a desperate woman trying to blackmail you with PITY in order for you to stay with her.
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by 1102(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2010
^^
brownie,wherz my expendables link, i need sometin clear 2 watch
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2010
So you then have to plug your nonsense blog so we can read
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Ifedisky(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2010
centD:

she said that if i quit our relationship,that she has no reason to live. http://lovementainance..com
She said that dint she. Now why did you have to put the link?
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by 1102(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So you then have to plug your nonsense blog so we can read
^^
hey ebony, its been a while wherve u bin~
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2010
--190--:

^^
brownie,wherz my expendables link, i need sometin clear 2 watch

the link i gave you is as clear as it can get, better than that you will have to watch it in the movie theater!
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2010
--190--:

^^
hey ebony, its been a while wherve u bin~
Iv been alright. So your female now? cheesy
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by SAGoddess: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2010
Goodness OP, how did she live before you got into her life? She is using emotional blackmail to get you to stay in a relationship she knows is over, good luck with your mate!
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by thiscounts(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2010
Tell her without heart break one wont be wiser in love.And for her to be wise in love, give her one and she would never be a fool in love again, and for that u will life forever in her life being the one to make her a wise one! grin
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Omolola1(f): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2010
Eya!

Why do you want to quit the relationship?
Did she cheat on you?
Anyway, i think she is truly repentant forgive her so she wont die o! cool
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by SAGoddess: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Eya!

Why do you want to quit the relationship?
[b]Did she cheat on you?[/b]Anyway, i think she is truly repentant forgive her so she wont die o! cool

Sometimes people fall out of love girl, or would that not be reason enough to end a relationship?
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Omolola1(f): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
Fall out of love?

Well, it is enough reason to break up a relationship
But the most commonest is cheating~
in this case, i think the guy is in love with someone else, that is why the girl wants to kill herself tongue
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by SAGoddess: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Fall out of love?

in this case, i think the guy is in love with someone else, that is why the girl wants to kill herself tongue

I get you but what would she gain by forcing him to stay with her, would she be happier because he would be unhappily stuck with her?

She must just let him go and live her life!
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Omolola1(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
Yes, coz if she dies, she dies for nothing grin
Re: She Said That She Has No Life Without Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Fall out of love?

in this case, i think the guy is in love with someone else, that is why the girl wants to kill herself  tongue

there are many more reasons other than just cheating:
- change of circumstances.
- being tired of the same boring routine.
- being in love over the internet until you finally meet.(all them Facebook love story)
- believing that what you have his love until you finally feel real loving feelings for someone else (i.e. before cheating).
- lack of quality time because of a long distance relationship or partner being locked up.
etc etc etc

the list is endless, as you can see

(1) (Reply)

I Still Think About My Ex! / "soulmate" / I Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.