Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia (1478 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by shaunberry: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
It is very rare to see an igbo man in his 20s or below that getting married, that is because he believes that he has not accomplished much to tie the knot with his heart throb. Even when they are ready. Well that is just the ideology.

This trending wedding photos of a Nigerian boy, who tied the knot with her "heart throb" in Aba, Abia state proved that it is possible after all.

A cousin to the 18 year old “groom” took to Facebook to shared the photos, while wishing her “kid bro” well.

She wrote:

“D lord doing …..join me to celebrate d newest youngest couple in town….am so glad you guys said I Do today…God bless your marriage my amiable kid bro…. Enjoy…”

View photos below;

Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Jumbus31(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congratulations to them, And I'm 32 and still here without a girlfriend let alone wife
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jumbus31:
Congratulations to them, And I'm 32 and still here without a girlfriend let alone wife
Not even a side chick or Baby mama? BOBRISKY fall On you,..... Say Amen
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by zephry(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jumbus31:

Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
This looks like an arranged marriage! Are you certain the bride isn't pregnant?
For heaven's sake these kids aren't even smiling!

Oh well, Good luck to them!
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by alabi484(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
it's a two way thing...either it works or not, life goes on
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Babsmike(m): 2:32am On Sep 18, 2017
The bride groom face is like.... I don buy market .

Happy married life...
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Jumbus31(m): 6:10am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=zephry post=60566242][/quote]Same to you.
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Jumbus31(m): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Not even a side chick or Baby mama? BOBRISKY fall On you,..... Say Amen
Hanhan! I have enough side chicks nau.
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Jagermeister(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
I'm waiting for Evaberry to write.

I'll take a cue from her, or him.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by BluntBoy(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
shaunberry:

It is very rare to see an igbo man in his 20s or below that getting married, that is because he believes that he has not accomplished much to tie the knot with his heart throb. Even when they are ready. Well that is just the ideology.

This trending wedding photos of a Nigerian boy, who tied the knot with her "heart throb" in Aba, Abia state proved that it is possible after all.

A cousin to the 18 year old “groom” took to Facebook to shared the photos, while wishing her “kid bro” well.

She wrote:

“D lord doing …..join me to celebrate d newest youngest couple in town….am so glad you guys said I Do today…God bless your marriage my amiable kid bro…. Enjoy…”

View photos below;

They are not happy.

And, is a 17 year old not supposed to be a minor in Nigeria?
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by dannytoe(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
His village elders now, are like

Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2017
I don't think this is right but all the same I wish them luck in their marriage.
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by Triniti(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Maybe he's an only child
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by shaunberry: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jumbus31:
hmmm! you for don marry since naa grin
Jumbus31:
hmmm! you for don marry since naa
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by shaunberry: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

They are not happy.

And, is a 17 year old not supposed to be a minor in Nigeria?
I can't really tell from the pics but I think something is really weird about this marriage
Re: Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia by BluntBoy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
shaunberry:
I can't really tell from the pics but I think something is really weird about this marriage

Yes, very weird.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Talks / A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri / I Will Willingly Crucify Myself Any Day Nigerian Police Exhibit This Gesture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.