Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths (21374 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / APC Members Escape Through Tunnel In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Planning To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders – Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by bejeria101(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Since you are jobless go and wait for him at the border. Awon oponu radarada

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by SalomonKane: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
rosalieene:
My respect for Nnamdi Kanu has increased

My hatred for Buhari has increased
And still nobody really gives a fvcck about who or whom you respect. tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Stingman: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Mr Shetima, do you have any intelligence on where about of Shekua? Is he also escaping from Cotonuo border since two years now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by pooozeee(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2017
He is a terrorist he must not escape anywhere, he should be apprehended
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Stingman: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
pooozeee:

Have you arrested Shekua yet?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by lonelydora: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu and Igbos are daft

Why hiding

He called my country zoo

Now we release Python one of the species in the zoo

The shayo man go hide

You can run but can't hide

We will definitely catch you

You will face the full wrath of the law

If you call Nnamdi Kanu a coward for hiding, what do you call Tompolo? Nnamdi was unarmed, Tompolo had 5 gunboats and heavy arms.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Xano(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Part of the price patriots pays for national development

Interesting

But if herdsmen killing farmers and livestock with their children and boko haram attacks, you are not adrenaline-induced and don't have itchy fingers.

If IPOB, your desire is evident. You hate IPOB, but don't can't openly and frequently do the same for herdsmen killing families and destroying their source of livelihood.
It implies the character of you.

You are indeed naïve and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Oju4190: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Na wa oooo.KANU has now become Ifeayi Dike. Hope d Nigeria police will not catch him at plateau state trying to steal food.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by aolawale025: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2017
It's a pity. And am sorry but it would continue until southerners learn to refuse crumbs and go after collective interest

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2017
pooozeee:
You people should go and arrest shekau.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Awoleesu(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Na dem know everythin! "Ipobu wan humilate buhari","kanu wan cut out a la cameroun...bla-bla-bla". Btw, is that dick telling us ACF has got her own version of BSS? This is war of throes!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by babestella: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu and Igbos are daft

Why hiding

He called my country zoo

The shayo man go hide

Another cow on the loose. You are the daft cow here whose brain has been replaced with kunu.

As a demented jobless ethnic internet troll you are, go and wait for him at the Cameroon borders.

It'll be better for the nation if the Arewa cows and Buratai told us where Shekau and his boys are at this point in time.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Sunshine1969: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Better allow the military do their job, they have the Intel, engaging in all these media finger pointing will not help douse the tensed situation and hate! AREWA be civil!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2017
freshest4live:
Your matter sef dey tire me sometimes.
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Paperwhite:
Arewa Youths-issuers of the infamous "quit notice" now having intelligence report? grin grin grin Nigerian case is just hopeless.Does these idiots have any intel on the whereabout of Shekau? Meanwhile the AG have belatedly told Nigerians why these sacred cows can't be arrested but they want Kanu arrested? [s]It'll never be well with Buhari's government.[/s]
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by AfonjaConehead: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Paperwhite:
Arewa Youths-issuers of the infamous "quit notice" now having intelligence report? grin grin grin Nigerian case is just hopeless.Does these idiots have any intel on the whereabout of Shekau? Meanwhile the AG have belatedly told Nigerians why these sacred cows can't be arrested but they want Kanu arrested? It'll never be well with Buhari's government.

its so horrible...the other one from the arewa yooths is that theres intelligence report that ipob is staging a protest in the States to mock buhari..they hav intels on ipob but dont hav any intel on shekau whos operating @ their own yard.
Hausa now lord it over everybody in the zoo...and the cursed a4onja are @the fore front scuttling Kanu's efforts @liberation..

The plague that shall befall a4onjas shall be greater than the one that shall befall arewa..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by aasunmoh(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2017
grin cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Apoztl3(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Young man
Please be mindful of your words here
Igbos are terrorist organization
So don't mix it up
Grow up man..... SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by bankylan: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
I am a Yoruba man, but I am very against the killings of IPOD members especially when we are faced with a bigger threat in Fulani herdsmen......Sad indeed that my Yoruba brothers are celebrating this act of ethnic cleansing. The blood of the innocent will always speak......You may win the battle now, but the war is not won......Generations to come will remember this carnage and they may be smarter than the Nigerian military. I hope they wont arm themselves with deterrent..................Arewa youths can't be arrested because of the security mayhem that can ensue because an average Hausa man is ready to die...........I hope the future Igbos wont harm themselves with weapons of mass destruction such as biological weapon or some gas to serve as deterrent against the military.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Brightontc(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu and Igbos are daft
Why hiding
He called my country zoo
The shayo man go hide

I have never seen a fool like you

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Ekeseges(f): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Don't mind these arewa people. Boko Haram Shekau is in sambisa and they are here making noise abt Kanu. Mtchewww
Ngene44:
Arewa have Intel on kanu but don't have any on shekur and herdsmen attacking people. we have never been this divided.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Achadu76: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

I really wish I was not in a ban when this python started. This thing is fast getting out of hand and turning to something else.

Since when did Arewa Youths become intelligence gathering agency or a stakeholder in intelligence briefings?

I think we need to fastforward on the call for restructuring so Yoruba can focus internally and no longer be subjected to political eyesores like this one.

Jeeez....

I wonder ooo, Arewa youth has now taken over DSS, FIB and CID job ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by sepalapen(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Amberon11:
Where is their intelligence report on Shekau's whereabouts?
PLEASE ASK THEM AGAIN THEY TAUGHT THAT THEY ARE HAVING THE LAST LAUGH BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE ZOO BY THEN WE SHALL KNOW WILL CRY AND LAUGH AT THE END
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by chrisskynet(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu and Igbos are daft

Why hiding

He called my country zoo

The shayo man go hide

He called your country Zoo.. it's obvious ur stupidity knows no bounds.. Aint it a Zoo u beta shut d fucck up punk cos ur spilling out babadash. keep getting urself discombobulated.. u stay @home zipping Zobo nd ur here shouting his gonna face d wrath cum dish it out dnt jst stay on d cracked floor in ur house making noise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Okwyjesus(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/kanu-plans-escape/amp/

Who suppose to be in custody of security report. Arewa was or security agency. Very funny country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Desyner: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu and Igbos are daft

Why hiding

He called my country zoo

The shayo man go hide

You that you can't stand on your own. Paræsite.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Desyner: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu and Igbos are daft
Why hiding
He called my country zoo
The shayo man go hide
You that you can't stand on your own. Retærd.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by bams2999(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2017
no place terrorist Kanu most pay d price
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths by Yksoul(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2017
THE COWARD IS ON THE RUN,WHEN PYTHON CAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide / More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens / There Might Be No Sound Youth Left When FG Finally Creates Jobs – Sen. Ashafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.