Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? (12616 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Prophet Anthony Nwoko Is Dead! Murdered In Enugu By Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by 1shortblackboy: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Jetjacky:
I have seen a saint oh ! shocked well I see them doing that, what comes to front page is whatever they find reasonable, logical, factual, trending, important, Etcetra. SMH fall on you wink
why quote someone if ur not going to say anything sensible?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Hisduchess(f): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2017
may God save us all ooo.
buhari should leave us alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Jetjacky(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2017
1shortblackboy:
why quote someone if ur not going to say anything sensible?
if what I commented passed no knowledge to you, or made no one available, then you need to find wisdom, for it is written: wisdom is foolishness to the wicked. The wicked lack knowledge. The foolish hated reproof, and understanding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by BudeYahooCom: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
horsepower101:
In the video posted, there was shootings through the windows and blood on the floor and walls.

Nigerian helicopters were above his house various times to make sure he doesn't escape.

Now what about his old parents that cannot even run. His father can barely walk.

And why were journalists equipments first destroyed before they started the operation. Nigerian journalist were nearby to monitor the situation but the army first attacked them.

A lot of things don't add up.

The fulani army attacked the journalists because they took pictures of their killings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by 1shortblackboy: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jetjacky:
if what I commented passed no knowledge to you, or made no one available, then you need to find wisdom, for it is written: wisdom is foolishness to the wicked. The wicked lack knowledge. The foolish hated reproof, and understanding
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by emmafineboy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Even though He/Dad has been killed with his followers,wetin concern me?He must meet his end soon thats why i respect,trust OBJ for this he would've long ago forgotten especially when he was in Prison,just small rats poison is gone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol you conspiracy theorist have been proven wrong yet again. Lol idiotic people of biafra. Come bow and kiss the ring.

Jetjacky SHTFguy devindevin2000
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by willibounce1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
SHTFguy:

I am not afonja

I am pro Biafran

The whole govt explanation about Kanu escaping is a big fcking lie

I wish the NA will catch you and flog you till your brain resets. This is what they are still warning you daft ipods about...peddling false information. You should show us kanu's dead body or videos of the NA shooting , killing and taking him away. If they start to flog you people now, you will start shouting afonja, afonja up and down and begging afonjas to condemn the NA. Your elders in the SE will not caution daft ipod miscreants like you with your false news. Continue ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
willibounce1:

I wish the NA will catch you and flog you till your brain resets. This is what they are still warning you daft ipods about...peddling false information. You should show us kanu's dead body or videos of the NA shooting , killing and taking him away. If they start to flog you people now, you will start shouting afonja, afonja up and down and begging afonjas to condemn the NA. Your elders in the SE will not caution daft ipod miscreants like you with your false news. Continue ooo.

The fraud went silent might delete this thread or his account.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 1:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

The fraud went silent might delete this thread or his account.

Your father is the bastard fraud

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 1:36am On Sep 19, 2017
SHTFguy:

Your father is the bastard fraud

Lol mud dweller why aren't you celebrating with other Biafrats. You director confirmed he's alive and you too much of a sore lose to admit you pulled this conspiracy out you butt. Lol think before post nonsense Mr fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 1:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol mud dweller why are you celebrating with other Biafrat. You director confirmed he's alive and you too much of a sore lose to admit you pulled this conspiracy out you butt. Lol think before post nonsense Mr fraud.

Nigerian fool, your propaganda wont work

Are you not the same idiot that was celebrating his death?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 1:43am On Sep 19, 2017
SHTFguy:

[s]Nigerian fool, your propaganda wont work

Are you not the same idiot that was celebrating his death?[/s]

How daft are you. I told you Kanu and his parents are dead you conspiracy theorist. You were one wailing creating fake news. Lol the statement released by IPOB fake because it proved your idiotic theories wrong. You the one praying he's dead because this thread is example of boundless idiocy of IPOB.

In a statement released by the media and publicity secretary Emma Powerful, the IPOB said: “Our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has made it abundantly clear to all and sundry that he is NOT going on exile as a result of these childish threats from Hausa Fulani dominated Nigeria Government.”

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

[s]How daft are you. I told you Kanu and his parents are dead you conspiracy theorist. You were one wailing creating fake news. Lol the statement released by IPOB fake because it proved your idiotic theories wrong. You the one praying he's dead because this thread is example of boundless idiocy of IPOB. [/s]

What are you ranting on about you afonja bastard pig?

Your leaders have killed him to your full satisfaction and you ar e happy.

Why recycle old crap to deny your masters extrajudicial killings?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2017
emmafineboy:
Even though He/Dad has been killed with his followers,wetin concern me?He must meet his end soon thats why i respect,trust OBJ for this he would've long ago forgotten especially when he was in Prison,just small rats poison is gone

bastard afonja

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 1:50am On Sep 19, 2017
SHTFguy:

[s]What are you ranting on about you afonja bastard pig?

Your leaders have killed him to your full satisfaction and you ar e happy.

Why recycle old crap to deny your masters extrajudicial killings?[/s]

Lol when he gets on camera again you probably say he's a clone created by zoo or something only idiotic people of biafra come up with. I love exposing daft post like yours it's too hilarious watch you self destruct. Anyway I win the guy is alive. You proved you mentally inept for thousands to see.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol when he gets on camera again you probably say he's a clone created by zoo or something only idiotic people of biafra come up with. I love exposing daft post like yours it's too hilarious watch you self destruct. Anyway I win the guy is alive. You proved you mentally inept for thousands to see.

I will find you and i will .... you

no joke

afonja bastard

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 1:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

u saw my pm

dont be a puna

respond

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 1:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

stop getting wet

i am not that type of nigga you bitchass nigga

respond to my pm

biatch

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 1:58am On Sep 19, 2017
SHTFguy:

I will find you and i will kill you

no joke

afonja bastard

Lol you will kill me? Lol terrorist mudweller you could kill soldiers in Aba throwing your comrades in the mud. You guys clowns are too much. Please come find me I live in Texas.

SHTFguy:

stop getting wet

i am not that type of nigga you bitchass nigga

respond to my pm

biatch

Say what you want to say here. I don't care to read your homosexual love letter to me.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 2:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol you will kill me. Lol terrorist mudweller you could kill soldiers in Aba throwing you comrades in the mud. You guys are clowns are too much. Please come find I live in Texas.

took you a while to get your sh1t together

no problemo

got your ip already

no worries

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2017
SHTFguy:

took you a while to get your sh1t together

no problemo

got your ip already

no worries

Lol OK clown.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2017
SHTFguy:

you saw my original post

had to edit not to get banned

but in all seriousness

I meant every vowel and consonant in that verb

I will do to you what i have done for your betters.

You to small

respond biatch

You are such a clown I already quoted you and you already admitted you send it. I thought IPOB was non violent but I guess you guys are just dumb wild hogs. Idiotic people of biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

The guy probably at his lawyers house if you want my conspiracy theory. Anyway what's the point of killing him a month before his next trial. Especially if you have easy case to revoke bail. The judge can easily be swayed especially if defense send death threats to president at rallies.

When did his parents die? His Lawyer and brother didn't report this. Where did you get this information?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY
Why this guy is not sentenced to death yet beats my imagination.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 2:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Why this guy is not sentenced to death yet beats my imagination.

Lol IPOB are clowns look at blood thirst op ready to drown me in his tears.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by I888(m): 5:05am On Sep 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

You can retaliate by creating your own forum.
Or you no get the brain for such?
Let me tell you. Go write it down... one day,just one day,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by sexaddict08(m): 5:05am On Sep 19, 2017
SHTFguy:
Alongside his aged parents and every other person at his father's palace at the time of the raid.

Consider the following...

The military surrounds his father's house and lays a siege for 3 days.

On the 4th day amidst heavy gun shots the military breaches the compound.

Army spokesmen then come out with a statement both proscribing IPOB and declaring Nnamdi Kanu wanted claiming he somehow miraculously escaped from the compound.

With this move alone, the Nigerian govt has done away with the "trouble maker" Kanu and at the same time created an alibi exonerating themselves from his extrajudicial murder.

They had to kill everyone (including Kanu's parents) to hide the truth.

The jihadist had come to realise that they had no solid legal case in court against Kanu.

His bail was granted expressly to have him murdered.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by I888(m): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Something is really wrong about the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol I'm still alive SHTFguy what happened. Didn't you track my IP address chest beater. Low life biafrat am still waiting please come find me. That IPOB developer dust is some pretty powerful stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by apotek: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
SHTFguy:
Arewa youth made an unsolicited Intel advice claiming Kanu is on his way to Cameroun.

Yeah right.

They will turn Kanu to Carlos the Jackal so as to hide the truth.

Their afonjas will go overdrive to hide the truth

Just wait and see how Kanu sightings will be making FP here

Is buhari a yoruba guy?
What has afonja got to do with kanu's disappearance?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
apotek:

Is buhari a yoruba guy?
What has afonja got to do with kanu's disappearance?

You all cheered a the army was deployed to the SE and you did this because you knew the fulani army will do for you what you don't have a pair of balls to do.

Yorubas are complicit in this massacre as we know your online support gave the fulani the impetus to go ahead with this murder

Even up till now, it is the Yorubas that defend this atrocity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Vote Against Giving Fathers Paternity Leave / Lokoja, Oguta Ports 75% Completed, Says NIWA / PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.