Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (544 Views)

This Is So Bad, And A Disgusting Experience. / Valentine Prank Special, Share Experiences / Big Lap No Yansh Is A Disgusting View. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Gourdoinc(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
I remember living with that pig who for reasons I can't fathom, thought taking regular baths will make him melt. maybe someone somewhere told him he was made of salt. the room would stink like a pigsty anytime nepa takes light. what irked me most was his love for taking siestas on my bed with his BO flavoured sweat. I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

in comes isoko man(donk know how and why he got that name despite not being from there). he uses plates and pots and plans to wash them at the end of the semester, people claim the boxers he wore and entered my room for the first time was what he wore since his matriculation, and I can firmly say he wore it on his convocation. apparently the grime and slime had made it stick to his buttocks that changing it was practically impossible. he knew this fact and yet he was a partial nudist who on little provocation would strip down to that boxers. imagine when a brown coloured boxers has faded to gray cloured brown with sufficient signs of accumulated skid marks.

this boy loved to eat beans once it has rottened abit, b3cause he deliberately leaves it without warming for days before he resumes the cooking. he will store the drained beans water in his corner and even corpses in a cemetery could be awoken by such a stench which usually emanates after weeks. no matter what you say, how much you yell, he will tell you that maximum you can leave the room. nobody eelver kicks him out, many run for dear life. this is a man who never had a gf all while I knew him and thus had no motivation to change his behavior. he was a swine all through university.

if you watch him eat, you will throw up all you have eaten since Christmas and new year. a man who prepared stale okro soup and when the animal and marine life finished in the soup, added boiled eggs to the okro soup for his dinner.

nobody ever tried eating his food by error or my robbery. those who didn't heed this recent warning went home with severe cases of stomach virus. it's very possible he added his stool to help his beans ferment, because for the life of me, beans shouldn't smell that bad, even if it was prepared in hell fire
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by TINALETC3(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
undecided I cn relate, d lady am currently staying wt even has body odour, dnt really no hw 2 Tel her, she is equally dirty generally, I cnt even eat Wat she cooked, anytime she is out, she comes bak and Tel me dat one or 2 pple sed she is smelling and she wl turn bak 2 ask me if it's tru, I feel guilty lying to her dat it's nt tru bt seeing d way she rains abuses on dose dat told her she is smelling, scares me. She is like 10years older, hw do I even speak to her. Feel 4 her tho
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I cn relate, d lady am currently staying wt even has body odour, dnt really no hw 2 Tel her, she is equally dirty generally, I cnt even eat Wat she cooked, anytime she is out, she comes bak and Tel me dat one or 2 pple sed she is smelling and she wl turn bak 2 ask me if it's tru, I feel guilty lying to her dat it's nt tru bt seeing d way she rains abuses on dose dat told her she is smelling, scares me. She is like 10years older, hw do I even speak to her. Feel 4 her tho

Buy her deodorants. Scope her into using it

(1) (Reply)

Parenthood / Couples Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre Wedding Photos. / Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.