Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos (3234 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion (2) (3) (4)

Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by toba1909(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
A chopper was seen hovering in the sky with a big banner showing Ayo Fayose's picture with a Labour Party logo background around Ikeja axis of Lagos state few minutes ago.

Is Lagos an annex of Ekiti State?
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Godalone(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
If it is true,that means something is wrong with Fayose(Osoko)
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
He could be trying to get the absentee voters
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by chosen04(f): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
Godalone:

If it is true,that means something is wrong with Fayose(Osoko)

^^^^And if its not true, does it mean there is nothing wrong with Fayose?

Its obvious u are just waking up and more importantly, YHGMTPO.
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
Saw the chopper blowing around town today. I was able to capture the chopper, sorry my camera has a poor resolution.

Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by eliastayo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
or probably he wants to contest for Lagos State governorship seat after-all they said Tinubu is not from Lagos State cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by toba1909(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
adeniyi83:

Saw the chopper blowing around town today. I was able to capture the chopper, sorry my camera has a poor resolution.

@ adeniyi83,
Exactly what i saw also.

Osokomole at it again!
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by desgiezd(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
The chopper also flew over Victoria Island. Shoulddn't this guy have done his air display in Ekiti rather than Lagos?
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Ikengawo: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
you people are stupid. obviously there's ppl from ekiti state in lagos.
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
Ikengawo:

you people are silly. obviously there's ppl from ekiti state in lagos.

Good point
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by desgiezd(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
Ikengawo:

you people are silly. obviously there's ppl from ekiti state in lagos.

Charity, for fayose, should have begun from home
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Ikengawo: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2010
OR he can campaign at home, which he's doing, and Lagos, which he's doing.
I mean, unless you REALLY think this is the beginning of his campaign.
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by babapupa: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
Dude is smart for flying that thing and campaigning in Lagos.

He get's the attention of the largest number of Ekiti diasporas outside Ekiti itself, he gets national visibility and attention and magnifies his image and profile at home in Ekiti.

He obviously got your attention on NL too,
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by GoldCircle: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
This guy is simply crazy! Has he settled his palaver with the EFCC? Or did he forget something in Government House, Ado Ekiti??
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by samuelk(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
i came across ekiti state government convoy this evening at anthony busstop, what romance has Lagos got with Ekiti state?
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by asha80(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
samuelk:

i came across ekiti state government convoy this evening at anthony busstop, what romance has Lagos got with Ekiti state?

i heard that ekiti boku for lagos
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
Na so so wonder Jesus dey do (2x)

Anything to get Oni off the bench is fine by me
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by abswale(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2010
He has done that too in Ekiti too. The state governor is sacred of this man. We all know that most allegations against this man are not true. Though I can't vouch for him on some things, but he is good for Ekiti.
Any governor that will put the citizen first is welcome. Fayose WAS the Fashola of Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2010
I saw the chopper too. Fayose is seeking attention cos hes becoming irrelevant in the scheme of ekiti politics. Hes just like other political prostitutes moving from one party to the other just to a share of the loot, today hes in labour afterwards he'l move to another party.
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by DrKitaun(m): 1:54am On Mar 03, 2010
Time for FL Gators to protest naked!
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 03, 2010
oyb:

sharrap dia  angry

http://www.news.com.au/world/half-unclothed-women-protest-ukrainian-election/story-e6frfkyi-1225827641408?x=1

your mates in czechlovakia are baring it all for democracy -  you think you guys can move forward if u let your grandmothers do all the shirt lifting ?

Dr Kitaun:

Time for FL Gators to protest unclothed!

Of course, you guys are so right. . . .

I'll be in Ekiti tomor, doing my thing, but on one condition, I get to pinch you both awake after the protest.
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Mar 03, 2010
Lol . . . . I am sure many will like this kinda protest.
I think there ought to be people looking into what the dude has done to make sure there was no security breach
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by bawomolo(m): 4:01am On Mar 03, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Time for FL Gators to protest unclothed!

i totally agree. her and TOH need to fight for their rights unclothed.
Re: Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 03, 2010
bawomolo:

i totally agree. her and TOH need to fight for their rights unclothed.
ori e ti fokasibe

Economic Confidential Portfolio Of Mrs Cecilia Ibru - Release By Efcc / Boko Haram Burns Classes At Barewa College Zaria? / Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos.