Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell (6165 Views)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Revealed!!! The Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other. / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by TheKing3: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
Pls advice!

Every effort to broker a truce between my wife and two sisters has proved abortive. My wife seems not to understand that there is no need to posture as if she is in competion with my sisters.

Late last year, I had to cut my sister's visit  and send her back home after only a few days when it became obvious that she couldnt stay under the same roof with my wife. But of course I couldnt have sent my wife packing for her!

My wife is my wife oo but i love my sisters too and do not wish to be alienated to them! I was close to my sisters when I was not married but now I just realised I 've not even spoken to them for about three months, and I 'm worried! I 'm suddenly becoming alienated to my sisters because of this wife of mine
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by omega25red(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
well just keep em apart you live where you live and they where they live so let it be like that as long as your wife is cool with your parents its all good.

question are your sisters as old as your wife or what is their history together. what lead to the initial anger amongst them? this would help us understand more
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by tpiah: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
find husbands for your sisters

preferably good ones [ie husbands] or else you'll still have them over at your place all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Busybody2(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^^Hello onijogbon

omega25red:

well just keep em apart you live where you live and they where they live so let it be like that as long as your wife is cool with your parents its all good.

question are your sisters as old as your wife or what is their history together. what lead to the initial anger amongst them? this would help us understand more

Would like to know too, cos for all you know, it could all be your Sister's fault and not wifey's undecided
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^Hello onijogbon

Would like to know too, cos for all you know, it could all be your Sister's fault and not wifey's undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gave her a tight hug and smeared kisses all over her face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by snowdrops(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
women will always behave like women

Yap-yap-yap; fight; gossip; quarrel; amebo; back-bite; back stab; complain; etc etc.
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
If my bro brings home a chic I dont like, mehn, oti o. cheesy
I feel sorry for her
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by tpiah: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
snowdrops:

women will always behave like women

Yap-yap-yap; fight; gossip; quarrel; amebo; back-bite; back stab; complain; etc etc.

^^ cant really argue with that.
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
Tell them if they love you, they should respect your wife and your choice. They need to grow up and your
wife needs to respect them in return.
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by tpiah: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

If my bro brings home a chic I dont like, mehn, oti o. cheesy
I feel sorry for her

you know some men intentionally marry girls who dont get along with their [the guy's] family members, right? cheesy

you and your brother no dey fight? The wife can help him deal with you nah cheesy
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
tpiah:

you know some men intentionally marry girls who dont get along with their family members, right? cheesy
Lol like I said, I feel sorry for both of them.
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
what r ur sisters doing in ur house in the first place when they are  not in good terms with ur wife?are they looking for trouble or what?Best bet,you pay them visits and talk to them on phone cos  now u r married man and u have ur home to protect.If ur sisters dont want to lose the little respect they have left,they shld just stay away from her.
Also put ur sisters in their place and ur wife in her place as well.
Because am not in good terms with my brother's wife does not mean i shld be rude to her cos it simply means am being rude to my  brother.The best thing for me is to stay on my own,he comes to visit when we need to see and calls when we need to make arrangements but not to go to his house.
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Busybody2(f): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gave her a tight hug and smeared kisses all over her face cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ayanma, eurgghhh, carry ya wet sloppy kisses away from hia

Na the same wet sloppy kisses land me in the condition I am in now, I am so ready to kill anyone who dares as much as look at me talkless of wanna kiss me, lol cheesy grin cheesy I WANT OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, AND I SAY NEVER AGAIN angry embarassed cry cheesy cool
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
Busy_body:

Ayanma, eurgghhh, carry ya wet sloppy kisses away from hia

Na the same wet sloppy kisses land me in the condition I am in now, I am so ready to kill anyone who dares as much as look at me talkless of wanna kiss me, lol cheesy grin cheesy I WANT OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, AND I SAY NEVER AGAIN angry embarassed cry cheesy cool

Did you ask for more sloppy kisses?
Ok. . . . . gimme a minute grin
Eje rora. Ema je ki awon omojankulu stress yin out
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Ben13: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
Find out what exactly their problem is. It can be settled.
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by 190: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
why actually do they hate themselves~
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Busybody2(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

Did you ask for more sloppy kisses?
Ok. . . . . gimme a minute grin
Eje rora. Ema je ki awon omojankulu stress yin out

Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by ThePelican(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
From the way you're talking, and things you've said, it appears as if you're the only son in your family--or at least, the oldest son. If that is the case, your sisters are simply jealous. You have to find out for yourself after many observations, to ensure your wife's not doing the wrongful things to fuel their wrath and jealousy. If your wife hasn't done anything wrong, then your sisters need to take heed. A line needs to be drawn between your sisters and your wife at this point, and only you, can do it without preferential treatments. Sisters and sister-in-law are sometimes like that where you're the only son or the oldest (richest, most handsome, nicest) son in the family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by TheKing3: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2010
omega25red:

My wife is actually older than the elder of the two sisters by a few years. Now last year, while i was on transfer to another town for a few weeks, i thought I was doing my wife a favour by asking one of my sisters to come and stay with her instead of her staying all alone in that big house. They stayed together for only five days before I came back at the weekend; by the time I got back, the relationship had broken down completely. My sister who meanwhile had just graduated from the university claimed my wife was speaking to her and sending her on errands as if she was a small girl. I sent my sister back home but that only made matters worse! When she got home, she sent some uncomplimentary text messages to my wife and my wife said she has insulted her. Since then, every attempt at reconciliation has failed. I reprimanded my sisters for those text messages they sent but they are still my sisters anyway

i wish they could find a way to mend fences but thats seems far at the moment

Since then
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by omega25red(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
if that was what happened then your sister is either acting like a child with no home training or your wife might have been out of line in the way she expected that your sis would run around for her like she was ahouse girl.

Anyway i know how our people are mostly when someone feels insulted just tell your sis to apologize because our culture dictates that you respect a person older than you and tell her she doesn't have to come to your house to stay that way she wouldn't have to run errands for your wife who probably was right for sending her on errands seeing as your sis is now her lil sis but maybe her tone when she asked was demanding. undecided
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Busybody2(f): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
Knew it, what bloody nerve angry Your Sister had no right to talk to your wife or send her that text for that matter regardless of how your wife treated her undecided It is your wife you need to draw closer otherwise you would end up with a broken home because of your younger one's immaturity undecided
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by kpolli(m): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2010
wit a name like king, we now see wat they r fighting for
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by H2O2: 1:10am On Mar 02, 2010
women got this thing with resentment about 'em. i don't know what in the hell it's all about.

you'll see a girl dog another girl just for walking by her.

it's funny at times
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2010
wit a name like king, we now see wat they r fighting for

lol - The Crown
Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by flexystar(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
u are d cost its better u change ur name cause all of them wants to be queen. wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell by Omotayor123(f): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Which kind wife b dat.
Op don't let ur blood ties b destroyed because of a wife. Not a big deal if dey can't get along but DON'T severe ties with ur sis

Knw how to play d game. U can maintain a Balance relationship with both sides.
It's ur call#

(1) (Reply)

The five love languages -what is your love language / White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.