Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Does A Girl Spot A Player? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Girl Spot A Player? (5211 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
There's this guy in my area i have been tripping for, he works very close to my house and i normally hide behind the windows to take a good glance at him anytime he drives in to work and steps out from his car, he is so polished, dark, tall and so so handsome with pointed nose.

I had to make my move by mostly driving out when he's about to leave the office and our eyes meet, Last month somehow i was actually taking a walk with a friend close to Isaac John when i heard someone walking hurriedly at my back screaming "excuse me ladies" Behold it was the amazing guy.. he must have ran some distance as he held his breathe, Asking for my name and my friend while he said his.

He somehow got my number and i got he's.. Now what baffles me is that true caller gave out his name and surname, i ran a check on him on Facebook and LinkedIn and i discovered he is married with 2kids.

Though i haven't told him but he is so into me like he calls me more than 10 times(not exaggerating) and always talk about us traveling to Dubai for a short weekend.

I am tempted to ask him now if he is married and if yes, why is hoping to cheat on his wife.(Or probably he has been doing that for a long time)

How do one identify a Player especially the married ones?
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by IamSINZ(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
You know he's married yet you're still asking for ways to spot a player?

And what the hell do you mean by "the married ones"? Is there any such thing as a married player?? A married man is a married man, EOD!

**modified**

For the sake of his kids, please do not break his home.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
You've already identified him.

4 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Even though you know he is married you will still date him.

5 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by muller101(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
You only spot players during league competitions

24 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
All these hungry girls sef... SMH cheesy

11 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by TINALETC3(f): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
cool Op 4get dis question abeg, d truth is Dat he is married, so free hm to avoid karma in future

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by BoyHuncho(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
You discovered he's married and with kids and u are still asking if he's a player lipsrsealed

I would have said "Your stupidity is like peak milk..its in you" but I don't wanna sound insultive undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Adaumunocha(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Delete his number and ignore him. We still have handsome single guys out there.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
You've already identified him.
I know, but to avoid future players was the reason i asked
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Facebook has been exposing many people since 2004.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
buy a made-in-china anti-cheat spy glass, with this you can see thru in FULL HD
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by babyfaceafrica: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
So you want to date a maried.man?...chain!!!

1 Like

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
I know, but to avoid future players was the reason i asked
Alright.
First and foremost, follow your instinct.
Secondly, make sure he doesn't get in-between your legs immediately then use that period to study him very well. If he's a player all he's after is your pussy and once he gets it he'd either move to another lady or start playing you while you keep giving him what he wants foolishly.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
1. They are always very handsome.

2. They delete chats or don't open their chats if you are around them

3. They like flashy things.

4. They lie alot and brag alot too.

I met one recently, dude was so innocent looking and handsome but lies Iike hell, he had no idea I knew he was lying to me but I played cool and acted like I believed every word.

Lastly a player will never agree he's a player, no matter how many times you ask/confront them

5 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So you want to date a maried.man?...chain!!!
I never said i was going to date him not even knowing he's now married
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

I met one recently, dude was so innocent looking and handsome but lies Iike hell, he had no idea I knew he was lying to me but I played cool and acted like I believed every word.

Lastly a player will never agree he's a player, no matter how many times you ask/confront them
Thank you so much Evaberry, these are the points/redflags i want to know so as to avoid being a victim of Fuckboys
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by chynie: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
ask him, he may say the truth or lie
but either way u know he is married
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by keenn: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

handsome? not necessarily, appearance of a guy plays little role with his success with ladies...confidence, livelines, being able to pattern emotional talk does d Magic

chat? to an extent, I agree.

a good player doesn't flash things, in fact when u have money to through around for ladies, having a good ride, wear good and fancy wears I really don't regard u as a player in the strict sense. u are only buying the attention u getting.

a player to me is that boy/guy who is just like every other guy in appearance, not rich, not that's handsome but have is way with girls, infact they(girls) do the calling and spending on him.

a successful player will tell u he his a player.

10 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by zaramgrand(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
A player is that guy with a sweet tongue
He can make u break protocols ND follow him like a fool
So if u spot any guy who's good at calling u sweet names and saying sweet words always , just run for your life...

1 Like

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Born2conquer: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
You know he is a player and you're still asking us?

You want us to "Bench" him for you?

1 Like

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Born2conquer: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
I AM A PLAYER!

I AM SINGLE!

ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS know I am a PLAYER!

But...they probably thought I might choose one of them when I make up my mind to date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by LordOfNaira: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
There's this guy in my area i have been tripping for, he works very close to my house and i normally hide behind the windows to take a good glance at him anytime he drives in to work and steps out from his car, he is so polished, dark, tall and so so handsome with pointed nose.

I had to make my move by mostly driving out when he's about to leave the office and our eyes meet, Last month somehow i was actually taking a walk with a friend close to Isaac John when i heard someone walking hurriedly at my back screaming "excuse me ladies" Behold it was the amazing guy.. he must have ran some distance as he held his breathe, Asking for my name and my friend while he said his.

He somehow got my number and i got he's.. Now what baffles me is that true caller gave out his name and surname, i ran a check on him on Facebook and LinkedIn and i discovered he is married with 2kids.

Though i haven't told him but he is so into me like he calls me more than 10 times(not exaggerating) and always talk about us traveling to Dubai for a short weekend.

I am tempted to ask him now if he is married and if yes, why is hoping to cheat on his wife.(Or probably he has been doing that for a long time)

You have a serious problem with concord.

The title should be: "How Does A Girl Spot A Player?"

The body of the text is not any better. And that is not even mentioning the fact that this post makes no sense at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Elxandre(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
They are usually good with Romantic words and toasting lines due to experience. grin
Unfortunately all girls love sweet words, and will continue to fall prey to Players till the end of time. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:

You again

Anyway the answer is in your story.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by tintedniggz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
BoyHuncho:
You discovered he's married and with kids and u are still asking if he's a player lipsrsealed

I would have said "Your stupidity is like peak milk..its in you" but I don't wanna sound insultive undecided
Fam, savagery award of the goes to you....LMAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by tintedniggz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
You really like the guy huh? Maybe he's looking for a second wife, just maybe!
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Tmiky: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
@folakemigeh, U again, Apostle will hear this
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by P0intBlank(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
Thank you so much Evaberry, these are the points/redflags i want to know so as to avoid being a victim of Fuckboys

In addition,

It's not likely they introduce you to their family.

They usually avoid public display of affection and taking pictures with you lest you upload them online and caption it "with Bae"

Their past is shrouded in mystery

It's all about being physical i.e sex
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
BoyHuncho:

[b][/b]I would have said "Your stupidity is like peak milk..its in you" but I don't wanna sound insultive[b]
undecided [/b]
What's the difference grin grin
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by BoyHuncho(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:

What's the difference grin grin
cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Funkybabee(f): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
So you still dey wait for us to tell u to leave him and not to destroy his marriage eh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? / How Can I Be A Womanizer? / Funny Video-girl's Huge Backsides Make All The Guys To Act Like Blind Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.