Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Does A Girl Spot A Player? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Girl Spot A Player? (5215 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by MrMcJay(m): 1:16am On Sep 19, 2017
@Folakemigeh

It's very easy to know if the man you're interested in is married or in a committed relationship.

If he’s only available to talk or see you at odd hours, this is a major warning sign. .

He never invites you to his residence. Of course, his wife would break his head - and yours.

You only meet a few of his friends. You'll meet a few if his drinking buddies and his friends who cheat too. His real friends that can help you talk to him in times of disagreements won't be introduced to you.

He NEVER allows you spend holidays or attend special events with him. Those are exclusively for his family, he'll always find an excuse not to spend time with you.

He doesn't associate with you in public but is all over you in private. I am think this is self explanatory.

When he takes you shopping or on dates, he never pays with his cards, always in cash. This is because he doesn't want to leave a paper trail. A man that told his wife he's going for prayer meeting wouldn't want her to see printed receipts from Yellow Chilli showing a meal for two.

The Wedding Band Line. Check his wedding finger if you'll see a little line circling his finger. If he’s still got the wedding band line, and has never once mentioned him being married, he has something to hide. When a married man cheats, he will take his ring off, not only because he doesn’t want the visual reminder that he’s cheating while married, but also because he doesn’t want the ring to give him away.

Finally, always listen to your inner instincts. They usually are correct.

5 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Tinie: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2017
You can only identify a true player when hes done, bored or tired with you.

Keep them legs closed and see if hes consistent, if not he'll just move on.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Flaghouse1: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
folakemigeh:
There's this guy in my area i have been tripping for, he works very close to my house and i normally hide behind the windows to take a good glance at him anytime he drives in to work and steps out from his car, he is so polished, dark, tall and so so handsome with pointed nose.

I had to make my move by mostly driving out when he's about to leave the office and our eyes meet, Last month somehow i was actually taking a walk with a friend close to Isaac John when i heard someone walking hurriedly at my back screaming "excuse me ladies" Behold it was the amazing guy.. he must have ran some distance as he held his breathe, Asking for my name and my friend while he said his.

He somehow got my number and i got he's.. Now what baffles me is that true caller gave out his name and surname, i ran a check on him on Facebook and LinkedIn and i discovered he is married with 2kids.

Though i haven't told him but he is so into me like he calls me more than 10 times(not exaggerating) and always talk about us traveling to Dubai for a short weekend.

I am tempted to ask him now if he is married and if yes, why is hoping to cheat on his wife.(Or probably he has been doing that for a long time)

How do one identify a Player especially the married ones?

@bolded How do one identify a Player?

1.wears jersey
2, wears soccer booth
3,athletically built
4, dribbles well on the pitch

4 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by yinkeys(m): 4:55am On Sep 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
There's this guy in my area i have been tripping for, he works very close to my house and i normally hide behind the windows to take a good glance at him anytime he drives in to work and steps out from his car, he is so polished, dark, tall and so so handsome with pointed nose.

I had to make my move by mostly driving out when he's about to leave the office and our eyes meet, Last month somehow i was actually taking a walk with a friend close to Isaac John when i heard someone walking hurriedly at my back screaming "excuse me ladies" Behold it was the amazing guy.. he must have ran some distance as he held his breathe, Asking for my name and my friend while he said his.

He somehow got my number and i got he's.. Now what baffles me is that true caller gave out his name and surname, i ran a check on him on Facebook and LinkedIn and i discovered he is married with 2kids.

Though i haven't told him but he is so into me like he calls me more than 10 times(not exaggerating) and always talk about us traveling to Dubai for a short weekend.

I am tempted to ask him now if he is married and if yes, why is hoping to cheat on his wife.(Or probably he has been doing that for a long time)

Ah. You better reset that attraction you have for him. He's married, you'll end up complicating your simple life.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Op if you are the one on your dp please PM me your number
So that I can tell my brother that I have found a wife for him, you're just too beautiful. I want cute niece and nephews
And as for money my brother gat no $50billion dollars

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by soflygerian(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
folakemigeh:
Thank you so much Evaberry, these are the points/redflags i want to know so as to avoid being a victim of Fuckboys
So you want to agree with Evaberry on no.1... it is now our fault that we are fine abi...
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Ladyfuckpussy: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Delete his number and ignore him. We still have handsome single guys out there.

You and who?

No be me go marry you
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ladyfuckpussy:

You and who?

No be me go marry you
I don't get u
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by brownhawk: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
u can't easily know. I know a bastard who womanizes and carries a Bible study certificate to fool his magas .his case convinces me ladies have fish brain

1 Like

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by brownhawk: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Flaghouse1:

@bolded How do one identify a Player?
1.wears jersey 2, wears soccer booth 3,athletically built 4, dribbles well on the pitch

lastly u consider him unique by his holiness righteousness and goodyways

1 Like

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by NiRfreak(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:

Pls correct your caption; It should be: how 'does' a gal spot a player... (not do) Or you say 'how do girls spot a player'
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by adetayo234: 2:46am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:

Be fooling yourself o. The thought of going to Dubai has turned your head. You are now looking for someone to tell you a married man is not a player, abi? Pele. Looking for good reason to misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by adetayo234: 2:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:
1. They are always very handsome.

2. They delete chats or don't open their chats if you are around them

3. They like flashy things.

4. They lie alot and brag alot too.

I met one recently, dude was so innocent looking and handsome but lies Iike hell, he had no idea I knew he was lying to me but I played cool and acted like I believed every word.

Lastly a player will never agree he's a player, no matter how many times you ask/confront them

I thought you prefer bleeping a girl. What are you doing with a guy? Or are you on the way to recovery from this unreasonable psychological blindness?
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by chronique(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:

You already know he's married so why stress yourself? Except you just wanna go in for the adventure, increase the mileage and bring it back to single guys like us...lol. I think you should actually steer clear of a married man, no matter the attraction. I know it's not easy cos I've been in such situations where I and some super hot married cuties were attracted to ourselves, but you just gotta learn discipline. This has nothing to do with spirituality and learning it, is for your own good. Peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by chronique(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
keenn:

handsome? not necessarily, appearance of a guy plays little role with his success with ladies...confidence, livelines, being able to pattern emotional talk does d Magic

chat? to an extent, I agree.

a good player doesn't flash things, in fact when u have money to through around for ladies, having a good ride, wear good and fancy wears I really don't regard u as a player in the strict sense. u are only buying the attention u getting.

a player to me is that boy/guy who is just like every other guy in appearance, not rich, not that's handsome but have is way with girls, infact they(girls) do the calling and spending on him.

a successful player will tell u he his a player.

You are grounded.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
chronique:

You already know he's married so why stress yourself? Except you just wanna go in for the adventure, increase the mileage and bring it back to single guys like us...lol. I think you should actually steer clear of a married man, no matter the attraction. I know it's not easy cos I've been in such situations where I and some super hot married cuties were attracted to ourselves, but you just gotta learn discipline. This has nothing to do with spirituality and learning it, is for your own good. Peace be unto you.
i guess probably people misinterpreted my question, yes fine, I've known he's married and I've backed out, but how will i or others know other players who will still come by later
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by chronique(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
i guess probably people misinterpreted my question, yes fine, I've known he's married and I've backed out, but how will i or others know other players who will still come by later

Okay. Well, I don't know what to type but I think some other folks have preferred some ideas you can work with.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by sucess001(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
folakemigeh:

they usaually wear jerseys and play for a team... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
folakemigeh:

i am sure you are even in a relationship yet you still gave your contact to another guy you knew very would possibly ask you out. now you're asking for how to identify a player. you're one of them

3 Likes

Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Evaberry:
1. They are always very handsome.

2. They delete chats or don't open their chats if you are around them

3. They like flashy things.

4. They lie alot and brag alot too.

I met one recently, dude was so innocent looking and handsome but lies Iike hell, he had no idea I knew he was lying to me but I played cool and acted like I believed every word.

Lastly a player will never agree he's a player, no matter how many times you ask/confront them
I delete chats, am handsome buh am not a player
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Zceesneh:
I delete chats, am handsome buh am not a player

you are simply a player in training
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by ubunja(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2017
IamSINZ:
You know he's married yet you're still asking for ways to spot a player?

And what the hell do you mean by "the married ones"? Is there any such thing as a married player?? A married man is a married man, EOD!

**modified**

For the sake of his kids, please do not break his home.
i just died grin
my brother LOOOOOOL what a nice set of queations.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Evaberry:

you are simply a player in training
interesting
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Holy shit! You're hot!!
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by kalex0(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Words only can't express how pretty u are I swear

Do u av a fiancee??
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by WilsonMayowa(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
Most people say am a player but I am not
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by wilyparker(m): 1:49am On Jun 09, 2018
zaramgrand:
A player is that guy with a sweet tongue
He can make u break protocols ND follow him like a fool
So if u spot any guy who's good at calling u sweet names and saying sweet words always , just run for your life...
on point
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Kyllahmc(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
The real players are unspotable... They are good at it like they where born for it... I know a lot of em but I ain't one of em....
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by ordainbuzz(m): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Op for me, am not a player, I don't even watch the league,and am yet to get married, so get me instead.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by Neurotika: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2018
If it's too good to be true, it's cos it isn't....most times.
Re: How Does A Girl Spot A Player? by ordainbuzz(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op if you are the one on your dp please PM me your number
So that I can tell my brother that I have found a wife for him, you're just too beautiful. I want cute niece and nephews
And as for money my brother gat no $50billion dollars
are u sure is not the other way round, because ur f and she's f

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without C©ndom (20+) / Slauqueens Takes Birthday Picture To Another Level / Man Accidentally Catches Wife On Google Maps Having An Affair With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.