Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) (51345 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by harrypot1: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
The people of Osun state, do you see the military in your state...

Stop fighting for the wrong course.. The cradle of the Yoruba people is not in Osun state.. ooni of ile ife is not a king..

The military is a royal institution.. and you did not see, the military in your state..

The royal family does not live in Osun state. ooni of ile ife is not royal.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by ademusiwa3r: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by orjaha(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
baba! dance away your sorrow.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by yoged(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
mrlaw93:
The agbero man is really talented grin . With this kind of leader, Nigeria is finished grin
mumu amukunmeko olori pelebe. He is a happy man.. Se na we do your papa make e dey sad ni. ?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by mrlaw93(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
yoged:
mumu amukunmeko olori pelebe. He is a happy man.. Se na we do your papa make e dey sad ni. ?
U re a fool.. Oponu radarada.. My father is happy, go check urs
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
ModusOperandi:
oh really? would you be so kind enough to educate me on what's going on in the country and how its even remotely related to the topic, man ?
he keeps dancing away your future while you keep praising him. what I was trying to say is that all you women know is fun when the country is the way it is.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by yoged(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
mrlaw93:
U re a fool.. Oponu radarada.. My father is happy, go check urs
ode.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Challyibk: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
happy man ! nice dude
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 19, 2017
mrlaw93:
The agbero man is really talented grin . With this kind of leader, Nigeria is finished grin
What do you mean ? What has dancing got do to with ruling ? Is dancing inside a church a sin or what are you even saying. We Nigerians we criticize almost everything, And some people are liking your comment . Aye le o ibosi o
RECEIEVE SENSE BY FIRE
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by ModusOperandi(f): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
he keeps dancing away your future while you keep praising him. what I was trying to say is that all you women know is fun when the country is the way it is.
it's like your brain is paining you, let me repeat my question. how does a man dancing remotely affect the state of things in the country?

you know what, don't even answer that. you clearly have your head way up your arse so all you're gonna say is shít anyway . now fúck off my mentions you sexist piece of garbage.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2017
ModusOperandi:
it's like your brain is paining you, how does a man dancing remotely affect the state of things in the country?

you know what, don't even answer that. you clearly have your head way up your arse so all you're gonna say is shít anyway . now fúck off my mentions you sexist piece of garbage.
why are you so hot tempered madam? I was only trying to say its a disgrace to you and I. senators of first world countries where things are ok are not dancing around but getting busy with keeping things ok but a senator of your country doesn't seem to be concerned with issues in the country and has to dance around .
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by mrlaw93(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
beekayz:
What do you mean ? What has dancing got do to with ruling ? Is dancing inside a church a sin or what are you even saying. We Nigerians we criticize almost everything, And some people are liking your comment . Aye le o ibosi o
RECEIEVE SENSE BY FIRE
It takes a click to like a comment.. See who is the biggest f00l here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.