Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them (514 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by kingbet365: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Breaking: Boko Haram slaughters Chief Imam, 4 others in Borneo village

ON SEPTEMBER 18, 201712:03 PMIN NEWSCOMMENTS

BY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI
Suspected members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect on Sunday night invaded Kurmiri village of Titiwa Ward, about 15 kilometres away from Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno state, in which the terrorists slaughtered the Chief Imam of the village alongside four other persons.

The Chief Imam, Ustaz Goni Bukar Tabare is the Senior brother to a popular Politician in Magumeri, Mallam Goni Kundube.

Boko Haram
Magumeri has witnessed a series of deadly attacks in recent past, including the ambush, killing and abduction of NNPC oil exploration workers, contracted staff of University of Maiduguri and 15 members Civilian JTF in Bornoyesu village of Council July this year.

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
The attackers, according to investigation came into the Village armed with Ak47 rifles, knives and machetes, but decided to execute their victims using knives, because the sounds of gunshots would alert many residents hence repel the attacks, even though, sources said, one of the attackers was arrested.

Confirming the attack, the Caretaker Chairman of Magumeri Local Government Area, Alhaji Abubakar Abdulkadir in an interview with our correspondent said, “Chief Imam of Kurmiri village and four other persons were slaughtered by suspected members of Boko Haram sect last night”.

Abdulkadir who regretted the incident assured his people that adequate security have been provided and normallcy have been restored.

His words: “We in Magumeri wake up this morning (Monday) and received a distress call that one of our Community witnessed Boko Haram attacks.

” Five people were slaughtered, including the Chief Imam of Kurmiri village. We regretted this attack and we Pray Allah (God) grant Aljanul Firduas to the souls of the deceased and their families to bear the irreparable loss.

“I want to commend the effort of our Civilian JTF members, security agencies for their prompt action which led to the apprehension of one of the attackers
“I also want to urge members of the general public not to panic, but go about their businesses as the situation is under control”. Abdulkadir stated.
Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by kingbet365: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
kingbet365:

ON SEPTEMBER 18, 201712:03 PMIN NEWSCOMMENTS

BY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI
Suspected members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect on Sunday night invaded Kurmiri village of Titiwa Ward, about 15 kilometres away from Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno state, in which the terrorists slaughtered the Chief Imam of the village alongside four other persons.

The Chief Imam, Ustaz Goni Bukar Tabare is the Senior brother to a popular Politician in Magumeri, Mallam Goni Kundube.

Boko Haram
Magumeri has witnessed a series of deadly attacks in recent past, including the ambush, killing and abduction of NNPC oil exploration workers, contracted staff of University of Maiduguri and 15 members Civilian JTF in Bornoyesu village of Council July this year.

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
The attackers, according to investigation came into the Village armed with Ak47 rifles, knives and machetes, but decided to execute their victims using knives, because the sounds of gunshots would alert many residents hence repel the attacks, even though, sources said, one of the attackers was arrested.

Confirming the attack, the Caretaker Chairman of Magumeri Local Government Area, Alhaji Abubakar Abdulkadir in an interview with our correspondent said, “Chief Imam of Kurmiri village and four other persons were slaughtered by suspected members of Boko Haram sect last night”.

Abdulkadir who regretted the incident assured his people that adequate security have been provided and normallcy have been restored.

His words: “We in Magumeri wake up this morning (Monday) and received a distress call that one of our Community witnessed Boko Haram attacks.

” Five people were slaughtered, including the Chief Imam of Kurmiri village. We regretted this attack and we Pray Allah (God) grant Aljanul Firduas to the souls of the deceased and their families to bear the irreparable loss.

“I want to commend the effort of our Civilian JTF members, security agencies for their prompt action which led to the apprehension of one of the attackers
“I also want to urge members of the general public not to panic, but go about their businesses as the situation is under control”. Abdulkadir stated.
no sin will be left un punished.. . The innocent souls will demand for justice one way or another.. .Boko Haram will never stop until the nation splits.... Be brave and accept this truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by Akissani: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Akpamu....go and get a life!
Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by Akissani: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ojukwu died and FFK was bleaping his wife.... i might be the one to Bleep Nnamdi kanu's wife!
Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by Iykmann(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
From last week experience I would never sympathize with any ethnic group in these country

2 Likes

Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by Iykmann(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Akissani:
Ojukwu died and FFK was bleaping his wife.... i might be the one to Bleep Nnamdi kanu's wife!
You might die before him

2 Likes

Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by Yyeske(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Whoever wrote this is sick, how does he know if one of those soldiers killed is an IPOB sympathiser or a relative or friend.
This is what hate does to somebody
Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by Crystolexy: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
They are all blood sucking demon, They form Boko Haram killing their own in the North, they are in Nigeria Army killing their Terrorist Boko Haram, They are in the East now Killing Innocent peaceful people, they are the herdsmen with AK47 killing villagers and farmers, they are in love with blood and knife and gun, killing everything including human being and animal, Christians and muslim. What keeps bothering me is why is these people sooooo in love with blood? Why Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More They Kill Innocent Igbos The More Boko Haram Kills Them by kingbet365: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Crystolexy:
They are all blood sucking demon, They form Boko Haram killing their own in the North, they are in Nigeria Army killing their Terrorist Boko Haram, They are in the East now Killing Innocent peaceful people, they are the herdsmen with AK47 killing villagers and farmers, they are in love with blood and knife and gun, killing everything including human being and animal, Christians and muslim. What keeps bothering me is why is these people sooooo in love with blood? Why Why?
they worship the devil that why

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Declare Ipob A Terrorist Group- Tukur Buratai / If A Southerner Said What El Rufai Said / Why Is Kanu Hiding After Saying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.