Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated (570 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by Narisa01(f): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
My secondary school daughter's guy told me today that my daughter wanna leave him for another man. she told him she wants to get married immediately after her National Diploma which she will be rounding up in 5weeks time.
This 2 people has being dating for about 8 years now. The last time I checked, they were really in love with each but now that the lady has decided to leave him for another, he wants me to talk to her. I don't really know how to start the conversation. He said she still loves him but can't wait anymore. Please how should i advice them. The guy is seriously in love with her but is not settled right now. His time table for marriage is next year December. Advise please
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Eya. . sobs
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by AlienRobot: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oops!!!
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by TINALETC3(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
D problem of Dat lady is no longer luv bt marriage, y did it take hm so much time, 8years and counting , I dnt blame d gal ooo, I tink her biological clock is no longer on her side. Wat if she wait til nxt year and d guy is stl nt ready ,besides, mayb she has seen anoda proposal.
D worst mistake a guy wl do is to allow anoda man put a smile on d face of d lady he truly luvs.
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by LordKO(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
There's something called free will, which is the greatest gift nature gave to mankind - one who denied another free will denied her happiness in particular and life in general.

Tell the guy to respect her wish, while at the same time advise the girl to live life conscientiously. If the girl understand the importance of living a conscientious life she may decide to stay put with the guy or go on with her alternative choice subject to her final resolution after carefully introspecting her present and future, and retrospection.
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by bamisepeters(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
8 years is a long time though, but for it to have gone to this situation i think the girl is seeing someone else. If she has waited for 8years and is saying she cannot cope anymore you should know she really mean it. I understand how the guy is feeling right now but you should just console him, this is a terrible situation for him but if you try all you can to persuade the girl and she didn't yield any positive response dont force her, she knows what she wants. Let the guy understand that he can survive without her, even if he says he is ready for marriage tomorrow the girl will say she want it today because she has lost interest in the affection with him, so he should just move on.
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by mumumugu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
your man is cheating on you......don't argue with him my sister because you will not win..Save your self from High blood pressure.... Just change all the names of the girls on his phone.....do not delete the numbers... Mix them...... replace Chioma with Nneka...Oluchi ola with Vicky.....Amaka with Ngozi....so on and on......... wait the moment he's gonna call or sms them one by one......Make your self a cup of coffee and relax.. L l You'll thank me later
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by Narisa01(f): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
smiley
TINALETC3:
D problem of Dat lady is no longer luv bt marriage, y did it take hm so much time, 8years and counting , I dnt blame d gal ooo, I tink her biological clock is no longer on her side. Wat if she wait til nxt year and d guy is stl nt ready ,besides, mayb she has seen anoda proposal.
D worst mistake a guy wl do is to allow anoda man put a smile on d face of d lady he truly luvs.
grin
TINALETC3:
Re: What Advise Do You Give To A Man Whose Love Is Not Reciprocated by Narisa01(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks all. Spoken to her she said she can't wait any longer that she wanna let the guy be. Thanks for your advice

(1) (Reply)

The value of life / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready.(2) / Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.