Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago (56076 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by ExAngel007(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
A neurosurgeon has taken to Twitter to share screenshot of a message she got from a man who she refused to marry seven years ago.

She revealed that the marriage was an "arranged" one and she politely declined.

Seven years after, the man sent her a message to laugh at her for still being single and to let her know he has a wife.

The surgeon didn't reply him and this seemed to hurt his ego, so he accused her of still having the "same attitude".

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/neurosurgeon-shares-message-from-a-man-whose-arranged-marriage-proposal-she-rejected-seven-years-ago.html

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Boogyman557: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2022

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Islandlady(f): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
When did Marriage become an important achievement that is making this Mumu man to mock the lady undecided

I bet he is not really happy in that marriage sef...A child in adult skin

359 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by JJfrank22(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Weak man has refused to move on
What a pitiable man embarassed embarassed embarassed

277 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Supreme01: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's the best response to a fool,...

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Aforxzy(f): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
His message to her is unnecessary and childish. It shows he's still angry with her for not marrying him.

hope all is well with him and his marriage too?

She should just ignore him.

213 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Toriagirl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
So after all these years he still has the lady's number, and he's a married man, is there something they're not telling us?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Chaos14: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thanos5555 this is part of affilate marketing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by toujurs: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
The guy is an idiot, a very immature stupid man, i pity the lady that even accepted his marriage proposal.

Guys like that are very toxic. And disrespectul.

But on the other hand, i find it hard to believe this lie, this could be a lady chasing clout. Twitter users can chase clout stupidly

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Alapojames: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na their problems..

Increase your ig account at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by DriverX: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
E pain her Sha.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by DriverX: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
toujurs:
The guy is an idiot, a very immature stupid man, i pity the lady that even accepted his marriage proposal.

Guys like that are very toxic. And disrespectul.

But on the other hand, i find it hard to believe this lie, this could be a lady chasing clout. Twitter users can chase clout stupidly
There are two sides to a story

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by JOACHINpedro: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
This man should be called a boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by czarr(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Dmacqh(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Online sympathizers , advisers , this is one side story.

Why is she having contact with him after seven years ?
What stopped her from deleting his contact and blocking his line since seven years ago ? Clout chasers.

She’s advertising.
Likely, men will be sliding in her DM for marriage.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by LikeAking: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
She for grap her copy. Her pillow needs freedom.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by loosecanon50(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by 9jayes: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
I can see her still single in another seven years time.

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by bigdammyj: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Noted.
Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by paulolee(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
confused gender

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by ClassicMan202(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
This man boy don cast... We suppose flog am for village square

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by TeeGentle(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
grin
The man is jealous for not having her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by candidbabe(f): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
A fool at forty is a fool forever.
A very useless man.
Just like my neighbor ikechukwu
Too narcissistic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by franchasofficia: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
hmmm, I don't understand some of these things; how can a well to do young man who has no deformity be begging a girl or lady to marry him?

From what I understand and know in reality, a man can beg a lady for sex or for date, but when the same man is ready to marry, millions of options will be unveiled to him.

Any young man begging a lady to marry him is either broke, deformed, intellectually or psychologically dull or a combination of all the above. I say this because I am married and have hundreds of married close friends, family members, colleagues and classmates and I haven't heard any of them begging a girl to marry him. Any man begging a lady to marry him is a baggage and probably looking to use the lady to climb to social ladder or escape something in his life.

Kings don't beg for Queen neighter does a Prince beg for a Princess, such only happens in Nollywood films.

Ladies fvck who they want, when they want while men fvck who they can.

On the other hand, men marry who they want and when they want while women marry who they can and not when they want.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by havenz(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Baby no gree to marry you na em you dey behave like pikin dey insult her as if you no know say marriage be like egg e only take a patient people and not kid like you to handle.

You suppose dey pray make you for fit enjoy your union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by Christane: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
childish guy ...d guy his still obsess with d thought of the lady ..he still gat feeling for her . why will he even contact her if he is happy with is wife?? . dat y dey say many people don't get married to who dey love dey just get married to who is available. so is the case of dis man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by dopedan(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Deep down women need a man
No eve without adam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by sojayy(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Chaii !!! ....evening news paper no dey move for market..... it's painful though!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago by BigYash: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Give the lady chance,she go still put head.. Fear that gender. The guy sef na 70years old man undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.