Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Who Should I Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Choose (3388 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Choose by zaramgrand(f): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Look you are not his MUM jheez crying and begging like wtf sad
Please do not be unhappy to make a weak BOY happy that is not life ...
you said you don't love him so do the needful and free the guy by force he will thank you for it later and toughen him up smiley

Never stay in a relationship just to please another

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jeez! Why would you want to complicate your life this way? Babe you're young!

Since you're not comfortable with him, dump him. 32 and he's acting like a baby and you caused it with your mind games. I'm not saying you should dump him for the other guy, but do so for your happiness at least from the begining you've been straight with him. Life is too short to be someone's slave. Let the guy go you've done enough. And pls don't make him too dependant on you abeg he's a grown ass man and you've your life to live. You're making him lazy without realising it.

told him even though I'm leaving him I am gonna still be caring for him till he gets back on his feet and I will still make sure no one mistreats him not even his new girlfriend
What's this one? Are you his mommy? Pls when he decides to move on, don't go and be a third party in his relationship to start what you cannot finish.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by ojun50(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Who Should I Choose by zaramgrand(f): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
zaramgrand:

Ok taken!
You're too young for all these stress abeg. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Someone should summarise this epistle for me so I can advise this 24 year old baby that doesn't seem to know what she wants

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by Born2conquer: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol...a gal like you really exist?

Only if God can bring you into my life!

#NOTE: Do Marry him out of pity!! You are regret it throughout your stay on earth!

Set him up with another gal..or let him catch you cheating purposely.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by optional1(f): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
i don't even understand this story self...

From friendzoning to boyfriending then to fiance now going back to friendzoning...

That first guy don suffer oh..

6 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by Adaumunocha(f): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Run 4 your life. He will survive without u.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
You'll regret what advise u take here...trust me!
zaramgrand:
Hello Nairalanders
Pls a friend needs your advice on this critical issue.

I have this guy, I've known him for over 4 years now, I met him my first year in the university, then he was in 300level so he graduated before me and also helped me alot through my stay in school as he is very intelligent.

Right now I have graduated also, my friendship with this guy is a bit complicated, we are dating and at the same time not dating.

Let me explain, He asked me out but during that time I was traumatized bcs I caught my ex whom I loved so much cheating on me, he was my first boyfriend. So at that time I started going out with him just to get my ex off my mind and along the line we had sex, after then we became more close but our closeness has nothing to do with me loving him, I discovered he has so many weaknesses and I decided to help him cover them up. Example, he's too dirty, he doesn't take care of himself, he doesn't pay attention to his environment, I mean he knows nothing about life aside books and books alone...He acts like a child Wen it comes to everyday issues, people also cheat him alot and use him but I took it upon myself to always stand for him and see that no one mistreats him.... I have told him countless number of times that I can't marry him but he will always kneel down and beg me which I end up staying with him again, not bcs of his weakness but bcs all this while I never developed any feelings for him....also I've always wanted a man who will be in control, a man who will correct and scode me Wen I do something wrong not a man that I will be controlling and scoding..recently about a year ago I met a guy, we've been friends and he's much interested in me. I have feelings for him maybe bcs he possess Wat I want from a man.... Just some months back my old friend lost his job and I took it upon myself to see that he's fine till he gets another job. I give him money every two days for upkeep, I do all these just so he doesn't end up doing anything illicit bcs he's easily dragged about by friends.... At the same time I'm begging him to move on and find another girl, but he's traumatized and I'm feeling bad about the whole issue... I don't wanna look like a bad person and I feel his pain. I told him even though I'm leaving him I am gonna still be caring for him till he gets back on his feet and I will still make sure no one mistreats him not even his new girlfriend but he's making it difficult for me to move on, his please and cries are weighing me down and I'm totally confused....Again the other guy I met I don't knw how he behaves totally , I'm so scared of guys bcs of most marriages I see around me, I don't knw if the other guy will make a good husband or not although he's been taking care of me which part of the money he gives me plus some of the ones I earn are Wat I give to the other guy for upkeep..pls not that
I'm 24, my old friend is 32 and the new guy is 29 ... Pls Nairalanders just advice me on what to do, don't mind my long and unorganized story, I hope u make a sense off it...
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
If truly you don't love the first guy please leave him believe me he will understand tho it will not be easy for him for now .
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
You're too young for all these stress abeg. kiss

U Don reach here again
Re: Who Should I Choose by thelinguist: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Super story
Re: Who Should I Choose by merrymike47(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
some bitch dat doesn't av dere life fixed or even messed will still come here and advice. it's obvious dat u stopped aving feelings 4 dat guy because now u knw his weakness and he lost his job, making him a broke nigga. i mean u wouldn't av opened ur legs 2 him if u av no feelings at first, u are not a LovePeddler and i'm sure u don't just av sex once, so hw did it happen he forced u? no advice here can help u, just ur decision. it z beta @times 2 date who luvs u dan wu u luv. deceit z everywhere, u don't need no advice, u need ur decision.

4 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:

Since you're not comfortable with him, dump him. 32 and he's acting like a baby. I'm not saying you should dump him for the other guy, but do so for your happiness at least from the begining you've been straight with him. Life is too short to be someone's slave. Let the guy go you've done enough. And pls don't make him too dependant on you abeg he's a grown ass man and you've your life to live. You're making him lazy without realising it.

What's this one? Are you his mommy? Pls when he decides to move on, don't go and be a third party in his relationship to start what you cannot finish.

Now I know why d bridge of ur nose is sharp!!! grin grin
Re: Who Should I Choose by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Someone should summarise this epistle for me so I can advise this 24 year old baby that doesn't seem to know what she wants
Here is luminouz to d rescue....
D geh say she get 2 boifrien....
One dey fry weather n d other dey boil climate..
She wan wash cloth n she wan make dem dry fast
She con dey ask which guy fit do am..
So I told say na me fit do am..
Coz I can microwave fart so tey d cloth go dry in 1 minute..

Ur welcome....
No mention am

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by bitchcrafts: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dump his ass, he gotta learn to smarten up someways.. Be his motivation ! :-)... btw, you sef get as you be oh , opening your legs for a pig just cos a dog left cheesy . Something like jumping from frying pan to fire grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by Cladez(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
So women like this really do exist.....i would advice you to dump him so as to muscle him up because if you marry him out of pity it would be one of the greatest mistakes of your life.

You are actually trying by helping him till he stands on his feet though i don't know the value of whatever he has done for you but i promise you.....HE WOULD NEVER FORGET YOU IN THIS LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by joceey(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let me ask you the 2nd guy the 29yrs old...Is he temperamental?
Re: Who Should I Choose by Horlohlah: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:

Since you're not comfortable with him, dump him. 32 and he's acting like a baby. I'm not saying you should dump him for the other guy, but do so for your happiness at least from the begining you've been straight with him. Life is too short to be someone's slave. Let the guy go you've done enough. And pls don't make him too dependant on you abeg he's a grown ass man and you've your life to live. You're making him lazy without realising it.

She's the one complicating the guy''s life instead. OP is a very good manipulator...Wehdone ma undecided
Re: Who Should I Choose by zaramgrand(f): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
joceey:
Let me ask you the 2nd guy the 29yrs old...Is he temperamental?

Nope
Re: Who Should I Choose by joceey(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
zaramgrand:

Nope
It's too early to conclude just still observe him..so that you will not end up making a big mistake
Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Horlohlah:
She's the one complicating the guy''s life instead. OP is a very good manipulator...Wehdone ma undecided
Lol explain to me dear. Btw I'll be getting my phone tomorrow I don miss you. cry
Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
luminouz:

Now I know why d bridge of ur nose is sharp!!! grin grin
Pls before you quote me, read my signature.
Re: Who Should I Choose by zaramgrand(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
merrymike47:
some bitch dat doesn't av dere life fixed or even messed will still come here and advice. it's obvious dat u stopped aving feelings 4 dat guy because now u knw his weakness and he lost his job, making him a broke nigga. i mean u wouldn't av opened ur legs 2 him if u av no feelings at first, u are not a LovePeddler and i'm sure u don't just av sex once, so hw did it happen he forced u? no advice here can help u, just ur decision. it z beta @times 2 date who luvs u dan wu u luv. deceit z everywhere, u don't need no advice, u need ur decision.

Did I include in the post that he was taking care of me Wen he had a job?
I'm so independent for your information.
So next time read and understand before u comment.
I hope u saw were I said I've been telling him right from the on set that I can't marry him??
And for the sex, I was the one who initiated it bcs that very night I had to drink lots of alcohol and that got me

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls before you quote me, read my signature.
Jeez! Where is ya sense of humour
Its not like its d 1st time am quoting u
Why u so testy undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
luminouz:

Jeez! Where is ya sense of humour
Its not like its d 1st time am quoting u
Why u so testy undecided
There was nothing hilarious about what you said, I didn't find it funny.
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
You'll regret what advise u take here...trust me!
From experience?tongue
Re: Who Should I Choose by luminouz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
There was nothing hilarious about what you said, I didn't find it funny.
U have a sharp wit n u cut straight to d Chase.....
That was what i actually meant....but used d other hoping u will get what I mean..
Anyways..... Luminouz out!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
luminouz:

U have a sharp wit n u cut straight to d Chase.....
That was what i actually meant....but used d other hoping u will get what I mean..
Anyways..... Luminouz out!!!
Okay then. I'm sorry.
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
TGoddess:
From experience?tongue
lol.. I yaf chin chin chin baby mi cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disgraceful: Groom Plays Video Of "Wife To Be’s" Sexually Escape With Another Ma / Us-based Nigerian Swimsuit Model, Michelle Okoro Goes Unclad / Don’t Date My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.