Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Who Should I Choose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Choose (3413 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
What's my business?
I'll need you to give me a special treat na. Cmon be nice for once grin
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
TGoddess:
Stop feeling important,you're irrelevant as far as this thread is concerned.
OK TGoddess. Actually I am important. Tell your friend to prepare for my reception when I visit Ghana next week
Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'll need you to give me a special treat na. Cmon be nice for once grin
I won't be around.
Re: Who Should I Choose by Horlohlah: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Then on monday, I'll be leaving Tuesday. embarassed
When you're coming, bring half of the grown price for "marking the territory". tongue
Alright then... you no ready to take wife grin
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
I won't be around.
OK then enjoy your night. Dreamy about me too
Re: Who Should I Choose by Divay22(f): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
You'll regret what advise u take here...trust me!
Meaning undecided

Even if we give you the best advise here, you'll still do whatever you want to do..
The guy is just emotional blackmailing you, leave him..
Forget the cry, he'll cry and eventually stop....
It's not wickedness, but you want the best for him.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Horlohlah:
Alright then... you no ready to take wife grin
I ready oo. Babe dey hustle. grin

FortifiedCity:
OK then enjoy your night. Dreamy about me too
Goodnight too.
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
He will eventually get tired and move on

A well deserving lady will love him

You think his weakness is actually a weakness? Nah it ain't to a girl DAT wud av been seriously dealt with by guys ur 32 year old friend will b a chief corner stone to her

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by Horlohlah: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
I ready oo. Babe dey hustle. grin

Goodnight too.
Lol. You want to collect money from all of us,run to Ghana and we'll now be fighting over who will be with him. You try...winsh
Re: Who Should I Choose by injurybaba(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2017
There is always a two side to every story
You have already presented yourself as the victim here

But Aunty, You 're the one messing with the guys head and as a guy it hurts me right now

You saw a guy with low self esteem that was crushing on you

Because you lost your boyfriend you decided to use him to forget,
They guy get luck self that you had sex with him

Instead of you to let him go when you re over your past relationship you still kept him around poor dude continued developing feelings for you

Now you want to leave him but he is scared, with alot of things going through his mind like how will he get another babe again talk more of one that will love him like you did (which he believed you once did lol smh)

Alot I want to say right now

My advice
You better break up with him now, stating clearly why you 're breaking up with him,(don't be too blunt but say the truth) unless he will keep blaming himself which will do his self esteem no good

its going to help him man up in the future

I just the pity his next babe or should I say wife cause 32 year no be here

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Meaning undecided

Even if we give you the best advise here, you'll still do whatever you want to do..
The guy is just emotional blackmailing you, leave him..
Forget the cry, he'll cry and eventually stop....
It's not wickedness, but you want the best for him.
so that's you on your dp....
Re: Who Should I Choose by Divay22(f): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
so that's you on your dp....
No.. It's my twin sister cheesy
Re: Who Should I Choose by luminouz(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay then. I'm sorry.
Its OK.. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Horlohlah:
Lol. You want to collect money from all of us,run to Ghana and we'll now be fighting over who will be with him. You try...winsh
The highest bidder takes the prize. grin
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

No.. It's my twin sister cheesy
iffa hear...that's you joor... Cute sha wink
Re: Who Should I Choose by Divay22(f): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
iffa hear...that's you joor... Cute sha wink
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Choose by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2017
zaramgrand:

Right now I have graduated also, my friendship with this guy is a bit complicated, we are dating and at the same time not dating.

.He acts like a child Wen it comes to everyday issues, people also cheat him alot and use him but I took it upon myself to always stand for him and see that no one mistreats him.... I have told him countless number of times that I can't marry him but he will always kneel down and beg me which I end up staying with him again, not bcs of his weakness but bcs all this while I never developed any feelings for him.... also I've always wanted a man who will be in control, a man who will correct and scode me Wen I do something wrong not a man that I will be controlling and scoding.. recently about a year ago I met a guy, we've been friends and he's much interested in me. I have feelings for him maybe bcs he possess Wat I want from a man.... Just some months back my old friend lost his job and I took it upon myself to see that he's fine till he gets another job. I give him money every two days for upkeep, I do all these just so he doesn't end up doing anything illicit bcs he's easily dragged about by friends.... At the same time I'm begging him to move on and find another girl, but he's traumatized and I'm feeling bad about the whole issue... I .
So, we still have a lady in Nigeria with this ideology? shocked

Food don come oooo

Cc
Lefulefu
Re: Who Should I Choose by Horlohlah: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
The highest bidder takes the prize. grin
We are too much for that,pls. undecided
Re: Who Should I Choose by mediocre(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
I don't even understand the story. Had to read the comments to get the gist
Re: Who Should I Choose by makydebbie(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Horlohlah:
We are too much for that,pls. undecided
Oya come with goodie goodie on monday. embarassed kiss
Re: Who Should I Choose by merrymike47(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
zaramgrand:

Did I include in the post that he was taking care of me Wen he had a job?
I'm so independent for your information.
So next time read and understand before u comment.
I hope u saw were I said I've been telling him right from the on set that I can't marry him??
And for the sex, I was the one who initiated it bcs that very night I had to drink lots of alcohol and that got me
u are independent, now tell me wu wnts to marry a broke nigga? d truth needd 2 be told dat without money love won't grow. u would av grown feelings if hez such a lucky dude 2 be controlling millions by now. besides, u didn't see some oda guyz wen he was still taking care of u and stop decieving urself saying u went 2 him @ first becos u wantd 2 4get about ur ex, dat's a lie. no one z saying dat u should marry him, all i'm saying z dat u should make d decision urself and be wise with it, cos no one here will b held respnsible wen some oda tinz u aint expecting surface in d new relat.
Re: Who Should I Choose by sweetkech: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2017
please be very careful of some advice you take here, the people in this forum once ruined my relationship,am Just looking at them with their comments , in short am not even happy with them anymore.
Re: Who Should I Choose by Yhemit(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
sweetkech:
please be very careful of some advice you take here, the people in this forum once ruined my relationship,am Just looking at them with their comments , in short am not even happy with them anymore.

Loolz....talki cheat my Bro... most ppl here no sabi anything about relationship now. just ordinary love adviser
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, we still have a lady in Nigeria with this ideology? shocked

Food don come oooo

Cc
Lefulefu
as in she be wife material? cheesy
Re: Who Should I Choose by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

as in she be wife material? cheesy
The babe try make I no lie you and why I rush call you make you no dull the package cheesy
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
The babe try make I no lie you and why I rush call you make you no dull the package cheesy
ok apart from character is she attractive? I dey ask cos i check her dp i no see anything derecheesycheesy
Re: Who Should I Choose by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:
ok apart from character is she attractive? I dey ask cos i check her dp i no see anything derecheesycheesy
Everything na risk baba cheesy
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Everything na risk baba cheesy
abeg i no dey take dat risk oocheesy.watt of if na man dey behind d moniker dey pretend to be babe.no be nairaland againcheesy
Re: Who Should I Choose by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg i no dey take dat risk oocheesy.watt of if na man dey behind d moniker dey pretend to be babe.no be nairaland againcheesy
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy

Some guys even dey woo their fellow guys dem no know cheesy
Re: Who Should I Choose by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy

Some guys even dey woo their fellow guys dem no know cheesy
na normal tin for nairaland nacheesy.those guys using fake female monikers they cash in on the konjivitis worrying those guys wooing dem.as dem woo dem ..dem go send money as well.all na hustlecheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) / Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Gigantic Backside In Sexy Lingerie / Sex Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.