Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

On My WEDDING Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On My WEDDING Day (658 Views)

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On My WEDDING Day by gxpensive(m): 1:25am On Sep 19, 2017
BY

Giwa ‘Expensive’ Oluwaseyi

Truly every new born on the day of his/her naming ceremony it will be of unknown to such child, or people who has passed on, on that day which last respect service shall be conducted on their behalf they know not what's happening. On this contrary, wedding happens to be the only event/day, everyone have a life time opportunity to witness their christening live and direct. It is on wedding day you can find out to know who loves you, which is much clearer to everybody; wedding day is more of celebrating ones naming ceremony to me.

I have found wedding ceremony easier to visit than attending other ceremonies, I am not condemning just that I feel more comfortable in any wedding reception the feeling is welcoming, the atmosphere could tickle to begin wedlock sojourn (neither single or engaged).

Due to my encounter with weddings I discovered the feeling I felt watching those couples kissing, shower goose bumps on me which made me come to a conclusion that the kisses on ones wedding day is more different from all other kisses and surely if I am to interview those couples definitely I am going to get similar answers.

[/i]I am a guy who loves to kiss a lot; those kisses which I have ones practice to be sincere I knew those kisses are not official; because they were done by the close door or closet. The reason why I am going to seize that opportunity ‘on my wedding day’ kissing my bride to be in the presence of her families and the world; passing a corner message that I am the bad guy who has been salivating those lips.[i]

Dancing section in Nigeria wedding ceremony is enticing and dramatic, I love it when I see couples buggy it down on the dancing floor, and you know that scene when the groom will held his bride then rock her till her family begin to go coy. Or dancing on wedding day usually make the well wishers get to know the kind of person those couple were: fantastically, through the dance of some bride you get know she’s the type whom never seize to visit the club on Fridays with the way she will bounce that ass…

[/i]My bride to be I am using this opportunity to tell you, ‘on our wedding day’ please free yourself, ginger your strength by dancing me to stupor; I won’t mind because I want to show the world how well my bride can dance. Please do not be tha “Coy mistress” who refuses to dance her way to the ‘Other Room’. And as for me please prepare your mind for on that day: as I dance with you, straight I am looking into your eyes and I will grab your bum all at the same time.[i]

There are two types of wedding ceremony in my country Nigeria; the Island and the mainland wedding ceremony. And by chance I can tell you that I have gotten the privilege to attend and see wedding on the Island i.e. Victoria Island (VI), Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lekki Admiralty 1&2. Orile, Ajegunle, Mushin, Fadeyi, Yaba, Ago-palace, Surulere to mention few for the mainland experience.
This is it: wedding ceremony on the mainland can be a bit stylish, while some can be comic.

The stylish wedding ceremony happens in area such as: Yaba, Surulere and axis, no much restriction of people attending the occasion; although some can be strictly by invitation but after when the proper session has been done when it is time for food galore, here you begin to see face of different caliber from the street who had come to help in tasting the meal of the day. Well-wisher does come stylish but moderate. Here you found them gifting the couple with medium deep freezer, blender, oven, bag of semo, and other minor house apparatus.

The Orile, Mushin, Ajegunle and Ago-palace are the ‘O wo Ankara oje semo’ kind of wedding ceremony which well-wishers are in uniform attire. It is common they tell their visitor meat has finish after thirty minute of serving food; and you begin to wonder where cow/cows being slaughter has disappear to. ‘mogbo moya’ has the privilege to visit because no special invitation is require for reception are usually set in an open field or a spacious compound. Plastic cups, plate and cooler, knife, hand fan, kettle, sachet of klin or airier detergent are given as gift to couple.

Victoria Island (VI), Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lekki Admiralty 1&2, are the wedding party kind of setting. Strictly by highly printed invitation; no chance for intruder or ‘mogbo moya’, high-class personality in attendance. Occasion done in a remote axis, or still at a 5star hotel; bouncer available to bounce anything bounce able; cool atmosphere plus well standard buffet. Jaw-dropping present such as: written and blank cheque, cars, travel ticket (for honeymoon), house, empty land etc.

[/i]‘On my wedding day’ I will be fair; I won’t be that harsh on who ever have the dream of attending my wedding. But there will be maximum accordance on that day; hum… I might not bring in bouncer because I won’t be happy hearing that I have use my money to pull out somebody’s teeth through the bouncer. I will rely on God guidance.[i]

[/i]‘On my wedding day’ no frapapa would be allow, aso-ebi is not a must, no eating twice but worry not caterer will cater for satisfactions, buffet on standby, serve yourself on point. Please upcoming in-law, my family I beg you people allow my visitor to have enough meat, no complain of no meat, food or drinks on that day. For my niggers that would show up be rest assures your hospitality is hundred percent. And come loaded with cash spray me weller.[i]

[/i]To my amiable gift giver, I want big deep freezer, cars, cheques, air condition, big washing machine, hall (for my reception), travel ticket, big house, empty acres of land and all kind of classic home apparatus.[i]

thank you.
Re: On My WEDDING Day by ibkkk(f): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Funny grin
Re: On My WEDDING Day by gxpensive(m): 1:50am On Sep 19, 2017
I am glad it does put a smile on your face. Thanks for loving it.
ibkkk:
Funny grin
Re: On My WEDDING Day by BALLOSKI: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Agbesu lena *in 9ice voice*
Re: On My WEDDING Day by gxpensive(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
cool
BALLOSKI:
Agbesu lena *in 9ice voice*

(1) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress / Your Opinion Is Needed / Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.