Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime (404 Views)

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by FriendNG: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigeria is 1 before the oil boom. The west, north and east have their premiers before some ethnotribalistic fanatics and selfish people murdered the Nigerian prime minister and all other religional leaders except their sons.

They abolished the then constitution and established a unitary system of government that brought us where we are today. This is topic for another day.

Back to the matter (in airtel customer care voice)

In as far as you have the right to clamour for restructuring, you have no right whatsoever to force it on people. It is democratic world, therefore those who rejected restructuring are only expressing their fundamental right within the ambit of the law.

You can call the north parasite this and that but you cannot force it. It is a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

If you cannot convince people with good arguments to accept what you desire for then you will continue to be the slave you all claim to be.

I want every zone to stand on it own so we can see the real parasite but some northern leaders don't want it.

The average northerner doesn't even know what you're saying because all he hears from you is insult and that is exactly the reason he will vote anything against you without thinking twice.

You should convince pple to accept but you cannot force them.

I know some pple will type trash below that the president should give us referendum. Those pple are nothing but fools, referendum start with your representatives be it state assemblies or national assemblies. Only when it is in the constitution then we can even talk of it.
Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by Cinkq: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2017
JOKER IS WHAT YOU ARE

were it not for the division in the south, you would have understood that the north is not as powerful/strong as you are being made to belief.

Whether it is convinience for you and your people or not, this country will eventually be restructured.

1 Like

Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by FriendNG: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2017
^^^ Tell us how are you going to achieve that? May be through coup d'état if not via good presentable argument. Else forget about it.
Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by Stricker321: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:
^^^ Tell us how are you going to achieve that? May be through coup d'état if not via good presentable argument. Else forget about it.

Like he said, the only advantage you have is the disunity in the south. If the south should unite as one and say restructure Nigeria or we pull out let me see what you guys can do.
Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by FriendNG: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Stricker321:

Like he said, the only advantage you have is the disunity in the south. If the south should unite as one and say restructure Nigeria or we pull out let me see what you guys can do.

Even when you're united, a united north will always defeat you.
Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by Stricker321: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Even when you're united, a united north will always defeat you.

Lies!!! Never!
Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2017
When illegality is elevated to the status of system of governance to be forced on people...what u have are cretins that reason with their anus instead of the brain..

Products of quota system are usually demented, irrational, fanatically and intellectually deformed. They see Red as Green.

Very pathetic....i tell ya. Watching ChannelsTv and AIT just now almost spoilt my day....Why do HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims always have the notion that Nigeria is theirs for keep baffled me.
Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by eagleeye2: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Oshisco. Attention seeker.

. Just back from a ban by that fvcking MOD. So won't reply
Re: Going Against Restructuring Is Not A Crime by eagleeye2: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Bye

(1) (Reply)

It Is IPOB Today, Tomorrow It Could Be?- FFK / Fg Praises Akwa Ibom For Keying Into Governmet’s Local Content Policy / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At Akwa Ibom Msmes Exibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.