Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (21679 Views)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary / Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Heavance(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
uhuogba:
There are so many similarities between the Christian faith and the Moslem Faith.
I was so much surprised the day I found out that Muslims believe in the "immaculate conception" of Jesus.
If Jesus was born without a Father by permission of God of course, I think Muslims too can relate to Christians referring to Him as the Son of God. He did miracles too , preached the Gospel, and at the end the both faith recorded He ascended to heaven.
There are so many similarities among these two Faiths it can't just be coincidence. There should be much more peace and better understanding between the two groups of faith.

I will like to see Muslims being much more open and liberal about their faith, bringing articles such as these to a public forum is a good step towards that but having everyone click yes to an Islamic Oath just to contribute like I have just done is suppressive. This particular thread is intended for non Muslims, does it make sense that we cannot engage Muslims in discussion on the subject on ground because one is forced to take an online oath which is not fair?
My Nairaland Muslim brothers, please loosen up so there will be midpoint for all to discuss about your faith which I and many other open minded fellows find quite intriguing.
Peace be to you all!

Wonderful contribution.
It still baffles me how one has to click "yes" to an oath when it comes to Muslim post, and nothing like that when it is all about Christians, even if I were a Muslim , I will so frown about this.
I just feel the problem we are having is, many of them don't want to be open for discussion. (Many of those they called prophets, were actually not prophets, eg David)
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by TLona1: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Auwm1:
Bismillah... Because prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) is the last prophet and the Injeel(Bible) came before him,so his name is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an which is revealed to him through Angel jibreel(Gabriel).

If Muhammad is the last prophet why will Jesus come back to earth?

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Please reframe your question to corelate with the post or create another thread and tag me.
Hope you've seen the counter thread to yours? Anyway my point is mohammed either invented allah deliberately to give himself the "revered prophet" status, like I've tried to point out above, or was just delusional...at times he was said to have had epileptic fits, at other times its said he was bewitched by a sorcerer to the extent he was hallucinating...how can a special prophet be bewitched by an ordinary sorcerer to the extent he was hallucinating Lets not even talk about how satanic verses came up in the quran.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by murtaj(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
hanastazia:
Who is hr coming or when is he coming? And hope you're not thinking Mohammad is the spirit of truth? he's not a spirit. The comforter is the spirit of Truth, the Spirit of truth is the Holy Spirit whom has long came.

One of the most important of the prophecies in the New Testament appears in the writings of John. Jesus, may peace and blessings be upon him, speaks of the Paraclete that will come after him. In Greek, it’s Periklytos. This word has been translated, in the
Gospel of John, to the ‘Comforter’ in the King James Version, the ‘Advocate’ in the Epistle, and the 'Counselor’ by others.

We’ll use the term Paraclete. Descriptions of the Paraclete and his profile appear in the fourteenth,
fifteenth, and sixteenth chapters of the Gospel of John and the Epistle of John. In chapter 14, verses 15-18 and 26, in chapter 15, verses 26 and 27 and in
chapter 16, verses 7 through 15 particularly discuss him. The passage that discusses him, in the Epistle of John,is the first verse in the second chapter.
To begin with, these are the main passages that deal with the Paraclete.

Who is he? That’s the issue with much dispute even among many Christian scholars.

To claim that this Paraclete or Comforter about whom Prophet Jesus, may peace be upon him, foretold is
Prophet Mohammed. They say that the prophecy is not talking of something vague or a spirit but the prophecy talks of a human being, a person, who would come after Jesus.
First of all, the words of Jesus, in the Book of John (in the verses noted above), talks of the Paraclete as someone who has not yet been sent by the Father and
that the world did not know him. Going back, both to the Old and New testament, you’ll see that the Holy Ghost is something that was already known before Jesus came. In the story of the baptizing of Jesus, John the Baptist says that he saw the Holy Ghost descending upon Jesus. Throughout the scripture of
the Old Testament, the concept of the Holy Ghost, the Angel of Revelation, or Gabriel were known to the people whereas Jesus insists that the world does
not know the Paraclete and that he was yet to be sent by the Father. The Holy Ghost was sent in a variety of occasions.

Secondly, Jesus also says that “It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him
unto you.” (John 16:7)
This means that the going of Jesus is a prerequisite to the coming of the Comforter. He will not come unless Jesus goes. Then this is something that will happen in the future.

Jesus says, “And I will pray to the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.” (John 14:16)
It is quite significant that he uses the term ‘another’ because if the Paraclete is the Holy Ghost then it is
not another. According to the concept of the Trinity, the Son (Jesus), the Father, and the Holy Ghost are all one and the same. When he says another he’s talking
about something different and
independent.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
LordOsix:

Can you point out some instances where the interpretations are wrong.

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 40:

Muhammad (SAW) is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever AllAware of everything.

The word translated as the last (end) here was translated by some to mean ring!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
kattytamer:

Hope you've seen the counter thread to yours? Anyway my point is mohammed either invented allah deliberately to give himself the "revered prophet" status, like I've tried to point out above, or was just delusional...at times he was said to have had epileptic fits, at other times its said he was bewitched by a sorcerer to the extent he was hallucinating...how can a special prophet be bewitched by an ordinary sorcerer to the extent he was hallucinating Lets not even talk about how satanic verses came up in the quran.

I can't abuse Jesus as I believe he was sent by Allah! If you have anything relating to the topic you can say it, otherwise don't tag me again! I don't know who is toying with your brain giving you all this trash to believe.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by hanastazia(f): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
murtaj:

One of the most important of the prophecies in the New Testament appears in the writings of John. Jesus, may peace and blessings be upon him, speaks of the Paraclete that will come after him. In Greek, it’s Periklytos. This word has been translated, in the
Gospel of John, to the ‘Comforter’ in the King James Version, the ‘Advocate’ in the Epistle, and the 'Counselor’ by others.

We’ll use the term Paraclete. Descriptions of the Paraclete and his profile appear in the fourteenth,
fifteenth, and sixteenth chapters of the Gospel of John and the Epistle of John. In chapter 14, verses 15-18 and 26, in chapter 15, verses 26 and 27 and in
chapter 16, verses 7 through 15 particularly discuss him. The passage that discusses him, in the Epistle of John,is the first verse in the second chapter.
To begin with, these are the main passages that deal with the Paraclete.

Who is he? That’s the issue with much dispute even among many Christian scholars.

To claim that this Paraclete or Comforter about whom Prophet Jesus, may peace be upon him, foretold is
Prophet Mohammed. They say that the prophecy is not talking of something vague or a spirit but the prophecy talks of a human being, a person, who would come after Jesus.
First of all, the words of Jesus, in the Book of John (in the verses noted above), talks of the Paraclete as someone who has not yet been sent by the Father and
that the world did not know him. Going back, both to the Old and New testament, you’ll see that the Holy Ghost is something that was already known before Jesus came. In the story of the baptizing of Jesus, John the Baptist says that he saw the Holy Ghost descending upon Jesus. Throughout the scripture of
the Old Testament, the concept of the Holy Ghost, the Angel of Revelation, or Gabriel were known to the people whereas Jesus insists that the world does
not know the Paraclete and that he was yet to be sent by the Father. The Holy Ghost was sent in a variety of occasions.

Secondly, Jesus also says that “It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him
unto you.” (John 16:7)
This means that the going of Jesus is a prerequisite to the coming of the Comforter. He will not come unless Jesus goes. Then this is something that will happen in the future.

Jesus says, “And I will pray to the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.” (John 14:16)
It is quite significant that he uses the term ‘another’ because if the Paraclete is the Holy Ghost then it is
not another. According to the concept of the Trinity, the Son (Jesus), the Father, and the Holy Ghost are all one and the same. When he says another he’s talking
about something different and
independent.

Thanks.
You cannot understand the whole of the Bible if you read a part.. read further to verse 26 " But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name..." The full manifestation of the Holy Ghost was after Jesus departure as recorded in the Book of Acts of Apostles. Go back to verse 17 still in John 14 "...for he dwells with you, and will BE IN YOU", know that this already implies Christ purpose in sending the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit was so it the Holy Spirit which is a divine personality, might come to live in us and be in us. How then does this relate to prophet Mohammad? It doesn't Sir. See john 14:26 also John 20:22-23. There is a lot to say concerning this. But I'm very convinced that Prophet Mohammed(SAW) is not the Spirit of Truth Christ promised us. Thank you.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by LordOsix(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 40:

Muhammad (SAW) is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever AllAware of everything.

The word translated as the last (end) here was translated by some to mean ring!
Which translation is that? Translated by who?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
LordOsix:
Which translation is that? Translated by who?
The one translated by the Ahmadis read "ring".
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by murtaj(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
hanastazia:
You cannot understand the whole of the Bible if you read a part.. read further to verse 26 " But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name..." The full manifestation of the Holy Ghost was after Jesus departure as recorded in the Book of Acts of Apostles. Go back to verse 17 still in John 14 "...for he dwells with you, and will BE IN YOU", know that this already implies Christ purpose in sending the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit was so it the Holy Spirit which is a divine personality, might come to live in us and be in us. How then does this relate to prophet Mohammad? It doesn't Sir. See john 14:26 also John 20:22-23. There is a lot to say concerning this. But I'm very convinced that Prophet Mohammed(SAW) is not the Spirit of Truth Christ promised us. Thank you.

Hmmmm l like your point..........but young lady go and read read and read more on this, ask questions from both angle, do research at your own time. there is a saying that people use to which is 'the more you read the more you know'.
Thanks
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by LordOsix(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The one translated by the Ahmadis read "ring".
Kindly upload your proof
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by LordOsix(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Preaching should b done rationally without giving ignorant and erroneous view of other's faith with fabricated and baseless story.
May God forgive us all
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by hanastazia(f): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
murtaj:

Hmmmm l like your point..........but young lady go and read read and read more on this, ask questions from both angle, do research at your own time. there is a saying that people use to which is 'the more you read the more you know'.
Thanks
Okay then. I will. Thank you.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by LordOsix(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

http://irshad.org/exposed/translation.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A-1yhMCDGM
Have you seen the qur'an yourself to verify your claim. Uploading some video is not a way of ascertaining the truth.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
LordOsix:

Have you seen the qur'an yourself to verify your claim. Uploading some video is not a way of ascertaining the truth.

Of cos not. I one read one their books that claimed Jesus died in India at old age. The book was also claiming Muhammad is the "ring" of Prophet and not the "end" of Prophet paving way for Ghulam Ahmad to become the awaited Messiah!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by LordOsix(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Of cos not. I one read one their books that claimed Jesus died in India at old age. The book was also claiming Muhammad is the "ring" of Prophet and not the "end" of Prophet paving way for Ghulam Ahmad to become the awaited Messiah!
Can you please spare me the name of the book that it was written.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wow..saw this now...
Haroun13:

Congratulations. Since you already had your hypothesis which you did not plan to give up even when a proven theory was shown to you, why ask in the first place.
Proven theory where na

And I would not ask such a question from someone who doesn't have the means to give a correct answer.
Funny you..

Allah simply asked them not to eat from a particular tree to test them, not a "tree of knowledge of good and evil".

And you accuse us of tampering with the sceiptures o

You have no problem with writing "when it was necessary", but when you've been told that verses of the Qur'an were revealed according to circumstances, you let pride cloud your judgement. Why the double standards?

Its not double standards but two different things, on the one hand man had to be given the opportunity to "redeem" himself on his own at least, which he as expected failed to do, hence Jesus Christ the Messiah came in later, and God had to show His Saving Power using the nation of Isreal...while on the other hand when the followers were few the verses revealed said "endure persecution, and dont fight back", but soon as their numbers grew considerably well the new verses revealed were "attack, attack, fight those who disbelieve till...." Does it not sound like what a typical politician would do? Again go study the wars fought by the Isrealites and see how they were usually greatly outnumbered, but God gave them victory.

Please where is the bolded found in the Qur'an?
Quran? No, Read up Isaiah 53, basically says it all but you should read Isaiah 9:6-14, 49:5-10 as well

I read them, with the exception of chapter 9, and I want to tell you now that just as it is not scientific to follow hypothesis, when there is a proven law, with which the hypothesis disagrees, so also it is irrational to follow a book that has errors, with inconsistent sources (look up Bart Erhman) while there is a book, perfect, and free from all forms of errors, whose source is well established.

Okay, till you can disprove all written here you have no ground to follow the Quran.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

The Books of The Bible were written by various authors over the span of centuries, yet the core message in all remains "man on his own is not capable of attaining perfection, but with Faith in the Saving Grace of God can, Love God in all you do, and Love your neighbour also.
But if you are looking for errors you would definitely find one.

First, the verse was revealed by Allah.
Second, you seem to have misunderstood the point. That verse of the Qur'an like I said is not debating on which trinity is followed by majority or not, but is saying that you should not worship Jesus or his mother (peace be upon them) and I quoted another verse to show you that whatever combination of trinity you have, it has been condemned by Allah.

Still doesnt make sense, if he was about correcting christians he should have gone with the majority, its just like saying donald trump wants to address nigerians and does so in higgi language which only a minority speaks, would it sound like he realy knows who he is addressing?
Anyway The Trinity like I earlier said refers to One God Almighty manifesting in Three "forms", The "Godhead", Who Sits on The Throne; Jesus Christ, who is God with us; and the Holy Spirit, who is The Presence of God Almighty. Not Three Gods.
Genesis 1:1 says in the begining God created the Heavens and the earth, verse 2 says The Spirit of God moved on the waters...and verse 26 God said "Let Us make man in Our own Image..." Who was God talking with? Who is US that made man? The Hebrew text call Him Elohim which is plural.
Psalm 110:1 says "The Lord said to my Lord:sit at My Right Hand till I make Your enemies Your footstool.." Who is The Lord speaking to?

Who is Tom?
Doesn't Jabr have a last name? Or is it only one person that has been so name in this world? Be specific.
Im told of a certain christian slave boy named Jabr who often sat with mohammed to discuss christianity, is it a lie?
Besides that its also said a cousin of his wife khadijah was a christian as well, and khadijah was the one that told him his "revelations" were from Angel Gabriel? How did she come to know that She wasnt even said to be a christian...Keeps looking more like B.A.D major episode: mania...you could get a frank discussion with one.

Apocryphal? I should be telling you about apocryphal.
I should be the one telling you about apocryphal. Your Gospels were written by anonymous people, in anonymous places, and there's thousands of them, all differing from the other, yet this is the core of your faith, and you talk to me about apocryphal?

If caliph uthman didnt gather the quran you would have various accounts today. You have authentic hadith and those that are considered not authentic, infact from its said some companions of mohammed argued which verses should be in the quran also.
Same way there are the apocrypha which were mostly much later works.
The anonymous authors of The Gospels you say wrote down what they learnt from earlier disciples, and their accounts tally with earlier beliefs, though they may have mixed up a few details but it doesnt mean their accounts are totally wrong.

"We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?" (Qur'an 2:106)

This is just a paradox, say for example you got married and built a 3-room apartment for your new family and a year later your wife gave birth to a set of triplets, and two years later a set of sixtuplets follow, now the family is larger and then you need a new or better apartment. Could it be said then you are all-knowing and competent?

Do you know what it means to reveal something in stages? Why didn't your teachers tell you in KG1 that when KClO is decomposed, in the presence of Manganese(iv) oxide as catalyst, potassium chloride is formed and oxygen liberated? Right. Because you would not comprehend it, so you had to learn progressively.

This is not same as "replacing one thing with another better or similar".

And that was why I asked that according to your method of reasoning, if God according to your teaching knew that man would sin. If He did not, then I'm sorry. If He did, why didn't He send his son to die right from when Adam set foot on the earth.

If Jesus Christ or anyone else was coming back again to die for sins or something similar then your question would be valid. He said "it is finished"...once and for all, no "better alternative" was/would be offered to man.

And your answer would be; "it wasn't time" so why can't you understand that the verses where revealed in stages?

Okay? So what's your point?

Was it a mere coincidence? Or more likely a mistake given the precepts.

I am not the Merciful one. All mercy comes from Allah.

The merciful one that says no compulsion...yet behead those who turn away

Let's examine your evidences.

190. Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. . 191. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 192. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Qur'an 2:190-192)
123. O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous. (Qur'an 9:12)
When I informed you of the fact that the verses of the Quran were revealed according to situations, you refused. Qur'an 9:123 speaks about the Jewish tribes, who were living with the Muslims, but broke their end of the treaty and sided with the enemy. Hence the use of "adjacent".

But errrmmm why is their always a sword or two in your emblems? Is the sword useful in the spread of Islam hence its place? We all know how the fulani band lead by uthman dan conquered the hausa and ibadan empires.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."
I believe this is the hadith you are writing about. Let me ask you a question. Does fight always mean a physical confrontation? If yes, sorry. But if no, let's go on. The hadith spoke about fighting the people until they accept Islam. Do you think that means to kill? Because if someone is killed, I don't think they would be able to accept anything, unless you think otherwise. Also, do you think it means to beat? Because that is oppression and Allah forbids oppression. So what is it? It means to fight against their disbelief, and Allah says;
So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great striving. (Qur'an 25:52)
I believe you can now see that your interpretations are unfounded. Always do well to read in context.
Okay do well to educate me on how the meccans came to accept islam.

Actually, from the above He shows stern opposition to oppression and permits self defense, and still, showed love, because after this, He still said;
"And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful" (Qur'an 2:192)

Truly!!! And then what would you call The One who says "...turn the other cheek", "...forgive each wrong seventy times seven times a day", "love your enemies"?

If you say she was 9, which is in accordance to the hadith, I have no problem, but if you say she was immature, then I have already treated that topic;

https://www.nairaland.com/3664401/jesus-vs-mohammad-how-both#54288940

Seriously you ought to be ashame of yourself, you lack love and sympathy if thats your belief. You would allow your little daughter get married to an old man at that tender age? If you were a lady you actually think you would embrace the idea wholeheartedly? Have you visited any vvf hospital in your life? I understand you cant say your prophet was wrong no matter what because he is....but do you honestly think humans are attaining sexual maturity at a later age than previously? You are very wrong my friend.

Okay

Smokers do.
Please give me a break from your jokes.

Alright. Why don't you tell us the meaning.
Sorry i cant remember either but i know one when i see one and i think you do too.

That's like saying that because Neil Bohr's outdated model of the atom could only explain the hydrogen spectrum and could not explain the spectrum of other elements, then, the wave mechanics model of the atom which is even most correct, and can explain the spectrum of other elements apart from hydrogen is incorrect.

We are not talking about the prices of toothbrushes and how to make french fries here.

But let me tell you something. The name Muhammad is expressly mentioned in songs of Solomon, in Hebrew, but of course, your missionary brothers translated the name, in the English, such that you have "the praised one" instead of "Muhammad".

Songs of Solomon, a poetic book of love...Solomon was never known to be a prophet na. Why!!!

If you read the chapter you refer to its clear its only a poem describing attraction for her lover and not describing a distant prophet called mohammed, is it what you mean by al taqqiya? If you read through books of other religions im sure you would still find the name of mohammed...like my beloved is an exclusive name for a certain prophet...iskenchi.

Translating names is not done anywhere in literature except in the Bible of course, so as to continue brainwashing people. I bet if they put the name as it is, Christianity would lose more that half of it's followers, because you have no access to the Hebrew (which mind you was not even the language of Jesus), but rely solely on the English, which is translated for deceit. You can see now that even till date, the Bible is being tampered with, and undergoing reforms, and that's the word of God?

There are names everywhere in the common Bibles except you mean the Name of God.
Hebrew is the Language of Jesus mr, the fact we are communicating in english language doesnt make us english men, nor does it mean you dont speak yoruba as well.
English language is still evolving and its not same way it was spoken when the Bible was translated initially, and the translators may not have been the best experts in Aramaic or greek. The original copies are there and remain unchanged, stop making a mountain of a mole please.

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
LordOsix:

Can you please spare me the name of the book that it was written.

Jesus in India: Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Auwm1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bismillah... He will come back to earth to condemn what people took him as God/son of God,and to tell them that there is only one God and he(Jesus(PBUH) is the Messenger of God,and also to tell them he wasn't cruxified but was raise up to God.Q(4:157) and when he will be back we will not come as a new prophet/messenger since he has existed before Prophet Muhammad(PBUH),that's why I said prophet Muhammad is the final and last prophet. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by julius976(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Funny you guys, you na too dey disturbe person with your religion
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
julius976:
Funny you guys, you na too dey disturbe person with your religion

You nko?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by latecsart(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
goingape1:
don't start another form of brainwashing.

Eesa or whatever you call it is not the Jesus ya believe in (it may be some fake coverup fairytale story)

we believe in Jesus as our lord and personal saviour and who ever don't believed in him!

HELL FIRE IS YOUR NEXT BED BRO for christians!

so keep your Muhammad fairytale story one side.

PEACE violent bro!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Octaves(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Quranic accounts of biblical facts are all falsified. You can believe them at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up / What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.