Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s (42493 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love" / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by itztoyin(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Never heard of iceburg till he started dating juliet ibrahim
Just as we never knew you till you posted this
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by itztoyin(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dablack1:
should we fry Ebola??
Is it permission to fry the Ebola you're asking for or what? If you want to fry Ebola, fry and chop belle full na. Who hol' you?
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by itztoyin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
comshots:
It's disrespectful to grab a woman by the ass and take a selfish except she is an olosho.
Lol. OK, we have heard you
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by bitcoinvin(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
fergie001:
I know the particular pix everyone is focusing on shocked shocked shocked

You are not exploiting her,you are exploring her.
Continue,Mungo Park.

And you,Juliet ,mtchew

Iceberg,you want to make sure anybody that comes after you is left with nothing else to enjoy,
God is watching you
Kwantinu

hahahahahhahahaahhaahahaha.true talk.
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by fergie001: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahahahahhahahaahhaahahaha.true talk.
Baddest
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Lyord69(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Never heard of iceburg till he started dating juliet ibrahim
Miss , pls how old are you ?
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I really like this girl. I like how she looks when she lowers her gaze too,she looks like a m
nice person and she's of course a very nice person. nobody is perfect,look yourself in the mirror before you condemn her
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I really like this girl. I like how she looks when she lowers her gaze too,she looks like a nice person and she's of course a very nice person. nobody is perfect,look yourself in the mirror before you condemn her
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by billyG(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
which kind "touch & follow" this guy use so?3C twa!he 4got to add d 4th C;cunt
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2017
muchroom:
Go listen to M.I's Beef......They know their using my name will help them sell some, so ICEBERG, its alright you are welcome. But i am not in their league, help me tell them. the super eagles dont play against the falcon. See wowo pikin dey form handsome.......
ohh thanks for the insights.
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
[s]indomie shidren you were probably in creche when he was here. And besides, people like you with bad taste in terms of music, you won't know him.[/s]
fixed.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Mologi:

Miss can I know how this statement of yours affects his life?
Same way my statement doesn't affect yours.
Now maneuver

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by chocboi78(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Celestyn8213:
Na you sabi.. Who ask you? Whatever happens between u guys, we'll always be here. I love celebrities and social media.
e Don happen oo
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Narldon:

JULIET IBRAHIM

Don't Worry

I have all the Screenshots of the Pictures

In Anticipation of the Right Moment

When you would come to Instagram to wail

"MEN ARE SCUM!"

The time is right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''I Need A Private Jet'' - Mercy Eke Delayed For 3 Hours / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.