Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? (973 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Most men have condemned their wife to the kitchen and they strongly believe they have no place there. But in the case where your wife is fully pregnant can you as a husband assist your wife with some kitchen duties and house chores in order ease her pain?

Re: Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2017
angry

Men shud know how to cook whether their wife is pregnant or not...
Re: Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? by FvckShiT(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Absolutely fúçking not! a fúçking maid shöuld blöödyfûçkiñg handle that undecided

Re: Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Can you pound you pregnant wife?

If yes then cook....case closed!!!!
Re: Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? by Florblu(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2017
This should'nt be a question.
Re: Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? by Mimienudles(f): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Oh yeaaa, he cooks for me wink
Re: Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? by thestevens: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2017
what the big deal?, she your other and better half.

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Friend Is Over Reacting / 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her / Lady Shares Totally Unclad Afta S3x Pics With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.